• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

The crowd was alright during Bryan's match.

tumblr_m2bgzgiNCS1r01xvoo1_400.gif

God she is just super cute

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE needs to drop more music cds. We need a new Aggression album. Ice T rapping over Daniel Bryan's theme would be awesome.

RBH

Figure Four Weekly 5/23/12

They had the funniest shot of Kelly Kelly walking backstage. First of all, the bikini top she was wearing was doing wonderful things for her bosom. So she's walking straight ahead, with a camera right in front of her. Only she can't look into the camera, so she's looking up and off to the side, first to the right, then to the left. And she's Kelly, so she has to have a giant smile plastered on her face. The effect of all this was that she was walking around, sticking her tits out, smiling as if to say "I'm so happy to have nice boobs!" I had more fun writing this than anything wrestling related in a long time.

--Bryan Alvarez

--This is an update on Alex Shelley. While he has gotten phone calls from WWE, he has not agreed to a deal there. Shelley in leaving was looking at working in Japan and maybe for Dragon Gate USA until he got a phone call from WWE.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/25763-wed-update-shelley-future-tragic-annivesary-jon-jones-responds-rock-movie-moved-couture-movie-ratings-wwe-bans-move-new-ufc-matches-tna-names-in-europe

Would love to see Shelley and Gargano team up and/or fight.

Atlanta.

It won't be in the UK. Would leave too much PPV money on the table from the US.

US cities that have hosted the Olympics:

They were just in Atlanta. Hate to do that again so quick. They really need to bring it to Dallas.

Incredible.

Dallas would be awesome. We always have a good crowd for shows. We should get Wrestlemania 30.

It would be really nice to not have to fly to a show and Jerryworld is built for an event of that caliber.

Side note, it was DFW airport where I met and chatted with Terry Funk, the Miz, and the one and only John Morrison

DSCN0754.jpg

And this will probably be the last bit of Abra Caverness from the Cinco de Mayo show but I think it's worth sharing.

magickiss.jpg

I'm considering it. On the fence right now. Could be worth running down from OKC for it.

Cool, yeah that's not a bad drive. Like 3 or 4 hours right? I got my ticket already, but kind of bummed they haven't announced the card yet plus now Ric Flair and Alex Shelley are gone. I really wanted to see both of those guys. My best guest would be Roode vs Sting for the title, but who knows? They might put the title on Sting next week on the live Impact. It is TNA afterall. Raw is also coming to Dallas in August. I hope I can score good seats to that. Oh shit just found out it's the go home show for Summerslam. Definitely going.

Cool, yeah that's not a bad drive. Like 3 or 4 hours right? I got my ticket already, but kind of bummed they haven't announced the card yet plus now Ric Flair and Alex Shelley are gone. I really wanted to see both of those guys. My best guest would be Roode vs Sting for the title, but who knows? They might put the title on Sting next week on the live Impact. It is TNA afterall. Raw is also coming to Dallas in August. I hope I can score good seats to that. Oh shit just found out it's the go home show for Summerslam. Definitely going.

Yeah it's like 3.5. I'll wait and see what's going on with the Thunder playoff wise first. Then if my work schedule doesn't extend to the weekend I'll probably run down if the card sounds decent. We've got Raw and Smackdown in October. I'll probably hit both of those.

Yeah they advertised 6/2 as on sale date during Raw. It's pretty much impossible to get front row tickets to WWE unless you pay insane prices isn't it?

I've remarkably never gone to any WWE shows ever. Having moved to Dallas from New York, this is probably the best opportunity for me to go at a relatively affordable price. I can't imagine it'd be affordable to get front row tickets here though.

For the show before Summerslam, I imagine it will be a pretty awesome show though. By then, they'll care again I suspect.

I've remarkably never gone to any WWE shows ever. Having moved to Dallas from New York, this is probably the best opportunity for me to go at a relatively affordable price. I can't imagine it'd be affordable to get front row tickets here though.

For the show before Summerslam, I imagine it will be a pretty awesome show though. By then, they'll care again I suspect.

Actually judging by ticket prices for upcoming Raw's the best seats are $108 after ticketmaster taxes and fees. Not too bad. Although ticket prices seem to vary from arena to arena now that I'm looking more into it. Also they have something called platinum seats where they hold seats close to the ring and jack up the prices apparently. Not sure if that is a ticketmaster or WWE thing. Should be an awesome show with the go home for Brock/HHH and whatever other feuds they are doing at that time. Also this will be like the 3rd 3 hour Raw.

Top Bottom