• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

RBH

if2Zd8p5Zm0QM.png

http://twitter.com/#!/TheRock/status/206168797269340160

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh man, I love DBry's booking. For once, the heel doesn't put up with other heel bullshit while still feuding with a face.

Razorskin

----- ------
Yeah, they should pop a good rating next week with all the hype they are giving it. This is TNA though, so I imagine next week's show is going to be a train wreck. They fuck up every opportunity possible to gain new viewers. Jeff Jarrett will be back. Brooke Hogan and Hulk Hogan all over the show. Probably a Sting title win. Batista coming in.

I'd be fine with Batista coming back with this theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eltaccuQwQ

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I've come to realize due to SoulPlaya, that Kane is WWE's biggest asset.
He works a full schedule (RAW, SD!, house shows, dark matches), has wrestled in more matches than anyone over the past decade, you can give him any angle and have him face anyone and he'll still be over, he'll never give you PR trouble, he can be a face/heel no problem, he's currently their best big man wrestler, can work with ANY opponent, gave them their most profitable movie, and he's the only one left from the attitude era that still wrestles full time. He's still interesting and fans still love him. The man personifies the WWE.

he also gets all the assets if you know what I mean
The man can't help it. Big Red Sexy is a magnet to these women.

G-Fex

He works a full schedule (RAW, SD!, house shows, dark matches), has wrestled in more matches than anyone over the past decade, you can give him any angle and have him face anyone and he'll still be over, he'll never give you PR trouble, he can be a face/heel no problem, he's currently their best big man wrestler, can work with ANY opponent, gave them their most profitable movie, and he's the only one left from the attitude era that still wrestles full time. He's still interesting and fans still love him. The man personifies the WWE.

The man can't help it. Big Red Sexy is a magnet to these women.

He knows he's sexy, he's got the looks, that drives the girls wild.

He's got the moves, that really move em, he sends chills up and down their spine

he's just a big red machine.

Bu bu bu bu bu bu, what about Punk and Bryan???? KANE SUCKS!!!! TNA TNA TNA!!! [/Bobo]

I don't hate Kane, but he has no business being in the Punk vs Bryan feud. You have 2 of the best workers on the roster who just put on one of the best matches of the year with a rematch built in due to the finish and you think "hey let's put Kane in there" WHY? It makes no sense. The only thing I can think of is they want to give Bryan the title, but not have Punk lose it so they'll have Kane lose to Bryan in the match setting up Punk vs Bryan again at MITB in July.

Top Bottom