• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Khrno

tumblr_m4olmeu3081rniz7mo1_500.png

The worst thing about CM Punk being on the cover of WWE 13 is that it means he wont be changing that ugly hair style of his any time soon.

Early Nexus punk was best Punk if we dont count hairy jesus punk.

Now with the hair and the taboos I cant help think he has some kind of weird white supremacist thing going on... I guess that fits with becoming Cena 2.0.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
The worst thing about CM Punk being on the cover of WWE 13 is that it means he wont be changing that ugly hair style of his any time soon.

Early Nexus punk was best Punk if we dont count hairy jesus punk.

Now with the hair and the taboos I cant help think he has some kind of weird white supremacist thing going on... I guess that fits with becoming Cena 2.0.

get the Mexico version!

Kaladin

You know, now that I think of it, Money in the Bank -> Summerslam last year was the last time the WWE Championship felt important.

Mengetsu

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee
Having a 1yr Diva birthday party at my place. No alcohol, you have to bring a foil YuGiOh card to enter, and it ends at 8 o'clock. Who's in?

Calling COG! Now is the time to make your move!

DMczaf

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee
Having a 1yr Diva birthday party at my place. No alcohol, you have to bring a foil YuGiOh card to enter, and it ends at 8 o'clock. Who's in?

Come on man, at least get his name right. It's Kellogg.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I know who never refuses to lose when needed.

tumblr_m4hfc4ZLrL1qb3y5eo1_500.gif
Kane does what's best for the WWE. The man IS A HERO!!!!!

BTW, apparently it's official, Lesnar has signed with UFC and will compete in both UFC and WWE. I never thought I would see the day when WWE allowed this, but it's great for them, but does little for UFC, in my opinion.

Damn, Bad Ass Taker was so damn good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c5oAPy8Huw&feature=related

Aiii

So not worth it
Poor TNA and Bellator though. I kinda feel bad for them.

Then I remember that they're once again bringing us Sting vs. Roode and I'm okay again.

DMczaf

BTW, apparently it's official, Lesnar has signed with UFC and will compete in both UFC and WWE. I never thought I would see the day when WWE allowed this, but it's great for them, but does little for UFC, in my opinion.

It's great for Vince. You thought Vince was burying Lesnar now? Get ready for fake MMA fights where Brock loses to Santino and Ryback.

It's great for Vince. You thought Vince was burying Lesnar now? Get ready for fake MMA fights where Brock loses to Santino and Ryback.

I wonder if UFC could buy out Lesners current WWE contract if he did resign with them?

WWE are just gonna bury Brock and UFC even more then did already if it happens.

And Kane has a wife and kids + grand kids. He is winning at life. He doesn't need to win every single match.

Cena on the other hand has nothing except the WWE. He wins every month on PPV but at home he is a lonely man who left his wife.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I wonder if UFC could buy out Lesners current WWE contract if he did resign with them?

WWE are just gonna bury Brock and UFC even more then did already if it happens.
They can bury him all they want, it won't make a difference. UFC fans know that the WWE is fake. It would hurt the WWE a bit, though, if Brock gets his ass whooped in his first UFC fight back, lol.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm sure all the money Kane been making in the past few years have gone into college funds for his grand kids.

what a nice guy.
I'm honestly sure it has.

267454_2126056481415_1545998735_2131999_2258640_n.jpg

253577_1982427250774_4119246_n.jpg

And Kane has a wife and kids + grand kids. He is winning at life. He doesn't need to win every single match.

Cena on the other hand has nothing except the WWE. He wins every month on PPV but at home he is a lonely man who left his wife.
I honestly hope I can have as good of a marriage as Kane seems to have, in the future.

G-Fex

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee

My name is KOG you ninny.

YES I RSVP'd to her invitation. The King of Games will now date AJ.

I'm glad Brock's back maybe ill get to see him fight sometime.

Cagey

Banned
Brock's gonna win whatever UFC title. Then be like "ya know there's one man I've never beaten, John Cena" Then Cener gets a title shot and wins the belt showing he is the best in sports-entertainment.

Or at least that's how my fanfic goes.

John Cena will win the UFC title from Brock Lesnar. The trolling would be unprecedented. Then i light my TV on fire.

Khrno

Yeah, Kane sure did need to win during that awful Kane/Zack/Eve thing.

:|

As far as I'm concerned, Ryder has the worst gimmick ever, and I don't want him on my WWE.

Cagey said:
John Cena will win the UFC title from Brock Lesnar. The trolling would be unprecedented. Then i light my TV on fire.

Cena? lol

It'll be HHH, and he'll become the Undisputed God.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It's like Peter Parker and Spider-Man. SoulPlaya claims that he's just a photographer of the guy and also tries to defend him. But in reality the only reason he defends him is because he is Kane.

As far as I'm concerned, Ryder has the worst gimmick ever, and I don't want him on my WWE.
Regardless of your feelings on Ryder, Kane (and the WWE in general) had no business destroying Ryder's character like that. I know the term "burying" gets thrown around a lot, but that was easily the most blatant burial I have ever seen since Cena v. Nexus.
Come on now, how can I stalk Kane, and post on GAF? Think Net, think!
You can use the mobile version of GAF! STALKER DETECTED.

Khrno

Regardless of your feelings on Ryder, Kane (and the WWE in general) had no business destroying Ryder's character like that. I know the term "burying" gets thrown around a lot, but that was easily the most blatant burial I have ever seen since Cena v. Nexus.

And I'm glad they did. Gimmick change or I'll keep hating on the guy.

Top Bottom