• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's like Peter Parker and Spider-Man. SoulPlaya claims that he's just a photographer of the guy and also tries to defend him. But in reality the only reason he defends him is because he is Kane.
I post during Kane segments on RAW. How can you guys explain that? HA! I got ya!

DMczaf

At the end of the day, Ryder just can't wrestle. His personality could never cover up his ability in the ring like other guys who can't wrestle but still get over.

You see Brodus Clay's downfall slowly happening every time his matches go over one minute.

Regardless of your feelings on Ryder, Kane (and the WWE in general) had no business destroying Ryder's character like that. I know the term "burying" gets thrown around a lot, but that was easily the most blatant burial I have ever seen since Cena v. Nexus.

You're right but you know that's Vince for you.
I'm sure he'll get another feud one day when he challenges Ryback for the use of Ry in their names, Ryback of course destroys Ryder for like 2 months causing him to become Zack Der which Vince then dubs Zack duuuh and he gets a Eugene style gimmick and finally he's then released. Flawless booking if I say so myself.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
omg, when will this end.
omg, when will this end.
omg, when will this end.
omg, when will this end.
omg, when will this end.
omg, when will this end.
omg, when will this end.
omg, when will this end.
omg, when will this end.
omg, when will this end.
omg, when will this end.

Plywood, stop spamming. Can't you see we're having a serious discussion about the ramifications of fake combat soap opera on the nature of a child's mind.

Wrestling should be outlawed.

You're right but you know that's Vince for you.
I'm sure he'll get another feud one day when he challenges Ryback for the use of Ry in their names, Ryback of course destroys Ryder for like 2 months causing him to become Zack Der which Vince then dubs Zack duuuh and he gets a Eugene style gimmick and finally he's then released. Flawless booking if I say so myself.

The really sad part is that I wouldn't actually put this past Vince.

Khrno

At the end of the day, Ryder just can't wrestle. His personality could never cover up his ability in the ring like other guys who can't wrestle but still get over.

Indeed.

I didn't like Ziggler at the beginning either, then I saw his matches, my opinion changed. But Ryder is just bad in the ring.

Khrno

Bane >>>> Kane.

tumblr_m4ny61lFSh1r396q5.gif

Can you post the ending for me, spoiler tag it if you want. I want to know if I'm going to be disappointed before I watch it.

Actually, I want to know as much about the movie as I possibly can before I watch it. I know that sounds weird but that's just how I am. Maybe I should start a thread and see if there are other batshit crazy people like me on gaf.

DMczaf

Actually, I want to know as much about the movie as I possibly can before I watch it. I know that sounds weird but that's just how I am. Maybe I should start a thread and see if there are other batshit crazy people like me on gaf.

I'll get you registered on the Batman Observer Newsletter. It only costs $10.99 per month, and you get access to their entire archive.

I'll get you registered on the Batman Observer Newsletter. It only costs $10.99 per month, and you get access to their entire archive.

Batman Observer Newsletter said:
The last act began with Batman vs. Bane, which drew applause from 3.2 fatasses that clap during movies. This is lower than the usual fatass applause number for this timeslot.

Why even bother watching the new batman movie?

He will spend the movie getting beaten up but we all know batman is going over in the end and over come the odds yet again.

Same old shit.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why even bother watching the new batman movie?

He will spend the movie getting beaten up but we all know batman is going over in the end and over come the odds yet again.

Same old shit.
Actually Batman dies at the end.

This is not a real spoiler, nobs.

Batman is so stale, he should turn heel or at least go back to being Goofy Batman.
The last film gave us a perfect setup for a heel turn but no they just couldn't lose out on their damn tie in toy sales for the little jimmies.

Aiii

So not worth it
I like where this is going. "Ever went to see a movie?" is my default response to "Why do you watch that crap? Don't you know it's fake?"

I like where this is going. "Ever went to see a movie?" is my default response to "Why do you watch that crap? Don't you know it's fake?"

One day, Aiii, the Netherlands will see the error in their ways and legalize Wrasslin. Until then, be strong and don't get caught.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's like when Punk/Y2J were tweeting about how they were watching baseball games or out of the country then showed up as a big "surprise" return on Raw.
If I was Kane, wouldn't I be too busy with my family to be posting on here? Huh?

And what the hell are you people talking about?

Top Bottom