• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Khrno

tumblr_m4pfkz3Nvc1r456slo1_500.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Russo in WCW wasn't all bad. The first iteration of him just being a nameless guy running things was fine if they kept with it. No different from Raw/Smackdown GMs.

The shit hit the fan when they did the reboot -_-

Russo's first WCW run from October 1999-January 2000 actually brought ratings back up. The week before his first show, the rating was a 2.5. On his last episode in January 2000 before being replaced by Kevin Sullivan, the rating was a 3.4.

WCW was already a sinking ship when Russo came aboard in late 99 anyway thanks to Bischoff going insane with spending. Then you have Turner changing their minds and switching bookers 3-4 times in a 3 month period. Noone could have saved that ship. Nothing would have kept AOL from killing it either when they bought Turner.

G-Fex

I remember hearing that WCW was starting to get good before it was then bought out.

Not sure though, I seen those PPV's recently...

dream

She is a heel right now in FCW. Calls herself the anti-diva. Also, she won't debut probably till 2013 because the WWE has a policy not to debut anyone until they are 21 and she is 19 right nwo.

I have a question and a statement:

1) which girl in the picture is the anti-diva?
2) lol@that policy from a company that hired Kelly Kelly so the boys would have someone to play with.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
She is a heel right now in FCW. Calls herself the anti-diva. Also, she won't debut probably till 2013 because the WWE has a policy not to debut anyone until they are 21 and she is 19 right nwo.
Actually she's 20 and becomes 21 this August.
I have a question and a statement:

1) which girl in the picture is the anti-diva?
2) lol@that policy from a company that hired Kelly Kelly so the boys would have someone to play with.
This one:

OFA2w.jpg

09OeW.jpg

Paige is too young for me... it would be wrong

Maryse was perfect though. Our birthdays are just days from each other. We could have one big party.

<3 Soulmates <3

G-Fex

They don't allow clones, that's all. Just be yourself.

OH WAIT....YOU CAN'T....CAUSE YOU AIN'T REAL

LOLOLOLOL NO MMA FOR "KOG."

That's cool, I see how it is. My rep isn't very good therefore those hard asses have to be hard. No matter, I'll go enjoy it on my own.

I'll quietly watch it on tv whenever it shows up on the programming schedule, and I will quietly enjoy it without having to type out my thoughts towards it on the internet board. More time for the big names like Dream, Plywood, Heel, CaptainYamamoto and whoever else.

Top Bottom