• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Dead Man

qRuT.jpeg

Best I can do, if anyone can do a better version, that would be awesome. Yay or nay?

Source:

qRvj.png

Heel

Two biggest matches of the night uploaded

Soulplaya vs. Ithil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm5rtQDW54g

Spindashing vs. Heel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9KEbIVLrGI

Mr. Fex, this is in violation of my 90 day medical suspension as passed down by the NSAC. In the Mixed Martials a man cannot simply fight week after week and be expected to deliver a spectacular performance, as seen in my previous match with that can Net Wrecker.

No commission in their right mind would have sanctioned this legitimate MMA match. Maybe they thought it was some of that fake, um I mean predetermined, Pro Wrasslin'? In any case, my record stands at 1-0 and I demand a match with Spindashing as soon as I'm medically cleared by a virtual physician.

Given time to recover and have a full training camp I will be back stronger than ever. God willing I won't be punch drunk and stammering like Chuck Liddell after this disgusting booking.

G-Fex

Mr. Fex, this is in violation of my 90 day medical suspension as passed down by the NSAC. In the Mixed Martials a man cannot simply fight week after week and be expected to deliver a spectacular performance, as seen in my previous match with that can Net Wrecker.

No commission in their right mind would have sanctioned this legitimate MMA match. Maybe they thought it was some of that fake, um I mean predetermined, Pro Wrasslin'? In any case, my record stands at 1-0 and I demand a match with Spindashing as soon as I'm medically cleared by a virtual physician.

Given time to recover and have a full training camp I will be back stronger than ever. God willing I won't be punch drunk and stammering like Chuck Liddell after this disgusting booking.

I disagree sir. You see you agreed to my contract, which by definition is a document which is LEGALLY binding and CANNOT be broken. CANNOT BE BROKEN. If I want you in that ring for one show a week by god I'll have it. You became MMA champion and frankly I think it went to your head. Tell you what, I'll let you take time off and then you can take on Spin again at the PPV.

Heel

I disagree sir. You see you agreed to my contract, which by definition is a document which is LEGALLY binding and CANNOT be broken. CANNOT BE BROKEN. If I want you in that ring for one show a week by god I'll have it. You became MMA champion and frankly I think it went to your head. Tell you what, I'll let you take time off and then you can take on Spin again at the PPV.

Talk to my manager and longtime friend Vadim Finklestein. You'll find that your contract means absolutely jack shit unless you meet the stipulation of co-promoting your events with MMA-GAF.

I'm off to Stary Oskol to dip myself in a freezing river and get hit with branches in a rickety sauna by my long-bearded priest. Peace motherfuckers.

G-Fex

Talk to my manager and longtime friend Vadim Finklestein. You'll find that your contract means absolutely jack shit unless you meet the stipulation of co-promoting your events with MMA-GAF.

I'm off to Stary Oskol to dip myself in a freezing river and get hit with branches in a rickety sauna by my long-bearded priest. Peace motherfuckers.

considering the heat MMA-GAF brings down on me, I'm not too sure of a co-promotion yet.

Heel

considering the heat MMA-GAF brings down on me, I'm not too sure of a co-promotion yet.

You will never see me in that squared circle again unless you agree to promote all future NWA events as "MMA-GAF and M-1 Global present NWA" and also agree to promote my unskilled and untalented teammates such as Captain Yam and Chamber as main eventers.

You can meet with Vadim and I on a seedy Russian island to discuss this further.

G-Fex

I knew that was a fraudulent win by Spindashing.

This isn't Taz/Angle all over again, he won, he choked him to death.

Anyways, back on topic.

BRODUS CLAY DONE GOT KILLED BY BIG SHOW HAHAHAHHAHA

You will never see me in that squared circle again unless you agree to promote all future NWA events as "MMA-GAF and M-1 Global present NWA" and also agree to promote my unskilled and untalented teammates such as Captain Yam and Chamber as main eventers.

You can meet with Vadim and I on a seedy Russian island to discuss this further.

Anytime Heel, we'll go worldwide.

rvd2kewl

Was looking at the WWE.com photos from tonight and good lord, they're atrocious. Their photographers are using $6,000+ worth of equipment each (actually x2 because they each have two cameras) and they can't even focus the camera properly.

Example (click to enlarge):

The turnbuckle and the dude with the Tapout shirt are in focus more than Kane & Daniel Bryan.

G-Fex

I think I figured it out

AJ is the new Tori.

Tori wore Kane's colors and kane themed diva outfit.

AJ is wearing Punk's merch.

Forkball

Was looking at the WWE.com photos from tonight and good lord, they're atrocious. Their photographers are using $6,000+ worth of equipment each (actually x2 because they each have two cameras) and they can't even focus the camera properly.

Example (click to enlarge):

The turnbuckle and the dude with the Tapout shirt are in focus more than Kane & Daniel Bryan.

All I could notice is that Zack Ryder kid. No Ryder, Cena, and Santino jobbed. I can imagine the tears of seven year olds flooding that place.

SHUT UP SHUT UP

icR6qcY6d.gif

Sorry I missed the NWA show tonight....I totally forgot it was Monday. Felt like a Sunday. I didn't even watch RAW....my bad...lol

Hopefully Gfex just ran an angle where I got hit by a car or something to explain my absence tonight...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So the Cena vs Show match is being billed as "the main event" in promos/ads for No Way Out.

Fuck you Vince. Seriously. I am sick of seeing Cena in the main event. Even when he doesn't have the title, and isn't going for the title, the god damn PPV ends with Cena.

2010:
Royal Rumble: Royal Rumble match is, of course, the last match. Edge won the rumble. Last man eliminated = Cena

Elimination Chamber: Last match = Chris Jericho defeated The Undertaker (c), John Morrison, R-Truth, CM Punk and Rey Mysterio for the WHC (the WWE title match curtain jerked, was won by Cena).

WrestleMania XXVI: Taker vs HBK (Streak vs Career). Cena won the WWE title against Batista in a singles match (2nd to last).

Extreme Rules: Cena (c) beats Batista in a last man standing match

Over the Limit: Cena (c) beats Batista in an I Quit match.

Fatal 4-Way: Sheamus beat Cena (c), Randy Orton, and Edge in the last match for the WWE title.

Money in the Bank: Sheamus (c) beat Cena in a cage match

SummerSlam: Team WWE (John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, R-Truth and John Morrison) defeated The Nexus (Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, David Otunga, Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver and Darren Young)

Night of Champions: Randy Orton defeated Sheamus (c), Wade Barrett, Edge, John Cena, and Chris Jericho in a six-pack challenge elimination match

Hell in a Cell: Kane (c) defeated The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) for the WHC. Wade Barrett Beat Cena in the 4th (out of 6) match on the card, forcing cena to join nexus

Bragging Rights: Wade Barrett (with John Cena) defeated Randy Orton (c) by disqualification

Survivor Series: Randy Orton (c) defeated Wade Barrett in a Pinfall-and-submissions-only singles match for the WWE Championship, with special referee John Cena. If Barrett won the championship, Cena would have been freed from The Nexus. If Orton won, Cena would be fired from WWE.

TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs: John Cena buried Wade Barrett in a Chairs Match, ruining Wade's career.

2011:
Royal Rumble: Cena finished 5th in the rumble match. Won by Del Rio.

Elimination Chamber: John Cena defeated CM Punk, John Morrison, King Sheamus, Randy Orton, and R-Truth for a shot at the WWE Title at Mania XXVII

WrestleMania XXVII: The Miz (c) (with Alex Riley) defeated John Cena.

Extreme Rules: John Cena defeated The Miz (c) and John Morrison in a triple threat steel cage match for the WWE title

Over the Limit: John Cena (c) defeated Bati- I mean, The Miz (with Alex Riley) in an I Quit match.

Capitol Punishment: John Cena (c) defeated R-Truth

Money in the Bank: CM Punk defeated John Cena (c) for the WWE Title. If Cena lost, he would be fired (lol).

Summerslam: CM Punk (c) defeated John Cena (c) Title Unification match for both WWE Championships unified into the Undisputed WWE Championship. Triple H served as guest referee. Afterwards, Del Rio cashed in MitB to take the title from CM Punk.

Night of Champions: Triple H defeated CM Punk in a No DQ Match (if HHH lost, would have to resign as COO). 2nd to last match: John Cena defeated Alberto Del Rio (c) (with Ricardo Rodriguez) by submission.

Hell in a Cell: Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez) defeated CM Punk and John Cena (c) in a triple threat HiaC match.

Vengeance: Alberto Del Rio (c) (with Ricardo Rodriguez) defeated John Cena in a Last Man Standing match.

Survivor Series: The Rock and John Cena defeated Awesome Truth (The Miz and R-Truth)

TLC: CM Punk (c) defeated The Miz and Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez) in a triple threat TLC match. Cena was not on the card (!)

2012:
Royal Rumble: Sheamus won the rumble. Cena was not in the match. John Cena fought Kane to a double countout in the 3rd (out of 6) matches on the card.

Elimination Chamber: John Cena defeated Kane in an Ambulence Match

WrestleMania XXVIII - The Rock defeated John Cena

Extreme Rules: John Cena defeated Brock Lesnar in an Extreme Rules match.

Over the Limit: John Laurinaitis defeated John Cena

End results: In 31 PPVs that have aired since the beginning of 2010, John Cena has been on the card in 30 of them. 25 out of 31 PPVs have ended with a match involving John Cena. Cena has main evented every PPV this year (except the rumble) despite not being in a single PPV title match.

Fuck you Vince.

G-Fex

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
so.... there have only been 3 PPVs in the last 2.5 years that didn't have Cena either in a title match or ending the show:

Hell in a Cell 2010, where Barrett beat Cena and forced him to join Nexus

Royal Rumble 2012, where Cena and Kane fought to a double-countout.

TLC 2011, where Cena was not on the card.

3 out of 31 PPVs.

This has to be as bad as Hogan, except with like 8x as many events

Top Bottom