• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Aiii

So not worth it
1338266026950.gif

The things I would do to this woman...

1877074_o.gif

Mr. Fex, this is in violation of my 90 day medical suspension as passed down by the NSAC. In the Mixed Martials a man cannot simply fight week after week and be expected to deliver a spectacular performance, as seen in my previous match with that can Net Wrecker.

No commission in their right mind would have sanctioned this legitimate MMA match. Maybe they thought it was some of that fake, um I mean predetermined, Pro Wrasslin'? In any case, my record stands at 1-0 and I demand a match with Spindashing as soon as I'm medically cleared by a virtual physician.

Given time to recover and have a full training camp I will be back stronger than ever. God willing I won't be punch drunk and stammering like Chuck Liddell after this disgusting booking.
I'll see you at the next PPV. Try not to tap so quickly next time. :)

Damn, you must be crushed Bobo. I'm sorry. You must be frothing at the mouth hoping/anticipating for those 2.ish ratings.

#bonerdelayed

Yeah, now I don't have anything to make fun of until the Smackdown tapings come out. I'm done watching WWE until HHH/Brock starts heating up or they do some exciting angle to pull me back in. WWE is the shits right now. Atleast before I had Rock before Mania and then Brock. Cena vs Big Show? I'm out.

Aiii

So not worth it
A b-cup on a 1m60 sized petite girl is like a d-cup on a 1m75 girl. Clearly, this is the maths you can't refute!

G-Fex

A b-cup on a 1m60 sized petite girl is like a d-cup on a 1m75 girl. Clearly, this is the maths you can't refute!

Yeah well AJ has a 66 and 2/3rds chance of becoming divas champion, but since she's a little crazy and obsessive, that kicks up her chances another 22 1/3 times.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think it's safe to say that Cena can easily take a few months off while the little jimmies dress up in Sheamus green instead of Cena green.

That said, that kid did a great job on his cosplay, good on him.

Striker

Plywood those ladies are better off in TNA because at least there they aren't jobbing to Kelly and at the same time can show off the goodies to the fans. :)

Top Bottom