• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Heel

Heel
kaizar soza you dont know the sacrefice these men make every time they step inside of that square circle u may think its fake but its actualy what u would call real and if u think brock lesner didnt brake the king of kings arm then i dont know what to tell you did u hear that sound yes or not?

161716_100001027149211_428721687_n.jpg

You know I tried to find some funny posts from UFC fans on the ufc facebook, but most of them seem to write somewhat legibly and make sense.

Where's realtomedamnit.gif when you need it. Keyser needs a hug.

The fact that I hate a Irish-born wrestler who the company portrays as a face shows the company is fucking rotten to the core.

Any shred of fucking decency that pops up once every few months is squashed, because idiots are in charge, and will always be in charge until the whole company dies.

The funny thing is pretty much every involved is more or less unemployable any where else in the world, so when they kill their own company, they are all shit out of luck

I don't want to be associated with those people

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE LOOK AT WRESTLING

WHY DOES WWE TRY TO CATER TO THESE MOTHERFUCKERS

If the crowd watching Punk/Bryan are silent, then there is really is no hope left. REALLY NO HOPE. Not like the last ten years were there was a small little inkling. IT IS ALL GONE

Why do wrestlers even fucking bother any more?

FUCK THIS WHOLE INDUSTRY

The majority of Edge's tragically short career took place in front of FUCKING IDIOTS

Thank God Chris Benoit is not alive to see this, who knows what he would do

The fact that I hate a Irish-born wrestler who the company portrays as a face shows the company is fucking rotten to the core.

Any shred of fucking decency that pops up once every few months is squashed, because idiots are in charge, and will always be in charge until the whole company dies.

The funny thing is pretty much every involved is more or less unemployable any where else in the world, so when they kill their own company, they are all shit out of luck

I for one will applaud when Raw is forced onto the 1AM slot on TBS, as that is where something of this quality belongs.

GOD BLESS TED TURNER

image.php

I for one will applaud when Raw is forced onto the 1AM slot on TBS, as that is where something of this quality belongs.

GOD BLESS TED TURNER

370230_584119101_1240314861_n.jpg

Wwe will be whack than ever since their will be no brock lesnar anymore , he was a true fighter of wwe , rather than all this fake fight he was choosen to do the true one thats when triple h sucker comes to play

573988_1123245433_1151824321_q.jpg

LEANER BIG FRICKIN SPAZZY WHO CAN'T STAND TO LOSE R NETHIN SO GOTTA THRO BIG HISS FIT LMAO,NO BIG LOSS

369324_100000895055541_1916212510_n.jpg

I think it is time for another NO-Confidence voteand unsafe working conditions for the way That Big Johnny is runing Raw and Smackdown. There have been too many superstars hurt and humiliated by him and it needs to STOP!!!!

23134_100000216814485_3054_n.jpg

JOHN U ARE NOTHING BUT A WHIMPIE GUY WHO THINKS U DOING GOOD

41704_100001133464977_9007_n.jpg

John Larenitues needs to be fired and fined. I dont think that there should be any interferinr with there match in 2 weeks

I must have missed that. I do remember Punk putting Mr. HHH over and then becoming his best friend.

That was shitty, but blaming Punk for that is the same as blaming Goldberg for losing to Nash.

Whining about Punk putting over Cena in a promo is beyond stupid because you're actively lobbying against continuity in storytelling.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
So glad I worked tonight. I just finished watching Raw but ended up fast fowarding almost the entire show. Only things I really caught were, Johnny Ace in Japan, Miz's Punch Out reference, PAUL HEYMAN, and Bryan's "YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN ME PUNK". The latter two had me marking out for about 10 minutes.

But yeah it was pretty blah. Also the crowd sucked, though I blame WCW for (literally) burying Ric Flair all those years ago and killing wrasslin' in their eyes.

rvd2kewl

FWIW, Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com is reporting that Heyman has agreed to make some appearances for WWE through August at least. He's not likely to be a regular, but it wasn't a one-off deal either.

Figured as such. Usually when these guys have been away so long and suddenly pop-up seemingly out of nowhere it leads to more than a one time thing (Bret Hart in 2010, Rock in 2011, Brock/Heyman now, etc.).

Anth0ny

370230_584119101_1240314861_n.jpg

Wwe will be whack than ever since their will be no brock lesnar anymore , he was a true fighter of wwe , rather than all this fake fight he was choosen to do the true one thats when triple h sucker comes to play

573988_1123245433_1151824321_q.jpg

LEANER BIG FRICKIN SPAZZY WHO CAN'T STAND TO LOSE R NETHIN SO GOTTA THRO BIG HISS FIT LMAO,NO BIG LOSS

369324_100000895055541_1916212510_n.jpg

I think it is time for another NO-Confidence voteand unsafe working conditions for the way That Big Johnny is runing Raw and Smackdown. There have been too many superstars hurt and humiliated by him and it needs to STOP!!!!

23134_100000216814485_3054_n.jpg

JOHN U ARE NOTHING BUT A WHIMPIE GUY WHO THINKS U DOING GOOD

41704_100001133464977_9007_n.jpg

John Larenitues needs to be fired and fined. I dont think that there should be any interferinr with there match in 2 weeks

*dead*

Ladies and gentlemen, the WWE Universe.

Most boring RAW in a while for me, don't know why I started watching weekly again since the Punk stuff happened last year... the shows are okay at best, yet I still watch just to hope something exciting happens. :p
Also, hate Punk's act now, he is even more lame than Cena because at least Cena gets interesting crowd reactions.
No Lesnar really made things more bland than ever this week, though Heyman was a nice surprise.

Impact sounds like a good show this week atleast. Go home show for the ppv on Sunday.
Impact has its share of problems but at least the stuff they are doing makes some sense. RVD wants a shot at the title he never really lost. Makes sense. Kurt Angle wants to beat AJ Styles just because.......nothing wrong with that. Samoa Joe and Magnus got jumped by a team who wants their belts. Classic no frills booking. It is simple but its working for them. Every single champion that wrestled on Raw tonight lost their match except the Diva's champion. Stupid, stupid shit. Champions are supposed to be a cut above and in the WWE only Cena is a cut above. Go watch rise and fall of WCW, reminds me a lot of WWE right now. Worthless titles, erratic booking and no showstoppers of any kind. The face of the WWE is drawing Xpac heat on a regular basis from roughly half the audience. That is absolutely crazy. No one is made to look strong except Cena and even he lost to a guy who hasnt been in the ring in 8 years. The WWE is booking themselves into bankruptcy, they are ignoring the fans, not giving good pushes, and then going back to guys who the crowd is tired of. It really is painful to watch, and there is no WCW as a second top rate option now. Impact is doing better but the ratings are stagnant and Hogan and Bischoff cannot be trusted to provide consistent good programming. Even ROH has gone downhill! Rough time for wrestling right now.

Other than Paul Heyman, RAW hit rock bottom. My intrest is at a all time low. I'm disgusted with the product right now.
Sick to my stomach with this garbage. I agree with you all that Punk has become a stale lame champion.

Most boring RAW in a while for me, don't know why I started watching weekly again since the Punk stuff happened last year... the shows are okay at best, yet I still watch just to hope something exciting happens. :p
Also, hate Punk's act now, he is even more lame than Cena because at least Cena gets interesting crowd reactions.
No Lesnar really made things more bland than ever this week, though Heyman was a nice surprise.
This is going to sound crazy, but one of Punk's biggest problems is his entrance music. I like the song and the band who performs it, but as an entrance theme its bland and dosent excite the crowd. Watch MITB and watch how his old music engages the crowd. Much more intensity just like when Punk had much more intensity and fire. Punk seems to be going through the motions and I cant blame him. He became champion for a company whose entire focus is keeping Cena fat and happy. Cena is the main event, title r not, and that has to be troubling to Punk.

DiscoJon

Banned
Just got done watching RAW. Can't believe Heyman still thinks that bald/pony tail look works.

Hate to say it, but I'm kind of glad that in a few weeks I won't be seeing any wrasslin' until the end of August.

Maybe by then the product will improve because right now the WWE fucking sucks.

UberTag

Hate to say it, but I'm kind of glad that in a few weeks I won't be seeing any wrasslin' until the end of August.

Is Vince dying by the end of August? If not, then don't count on it being any better.

Haha, glad I fell asleep, sounds like I didn't miss much other than Paul E.

And hey, WWE might be in the shitter, TNA might be a joke, but how about supporting some GOOD wrestling instead of doing what WWE fans almost always do by giving up on wrestling all together and then wondering why nothing has changed in their absence;

iAcAP5ue5IfVy.jpg
ibdgvfZNbaiI9D.jpg
ib26ipI4Mpy8KM.jpg

• EVOLVE 12; Fit Finlay vs Jon Davis, AR Fox vs Sami Callihan, Ricochet vs El Generico, Low Ki vs Jigsaw Johnny Gargano & Samuray del Sol vs Chuck Taylor & Silas Young.
  • ROH - Border Wars; Davey Richards (c) vs Kevin Steen, Roderick Strong (c) vs Fit Finlay, The Briscoe Brothers (c) vs Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team, Lance Storm vs Mike Bennett, Eddie Edwards v Rhino, Michael Elgin vs Adam Cole, Jay Lethal vs Tommaso Ciampa, The All-Night Express & TJ Perkins vs The Young Bucks & Mike Mondo.
  • EVOLVE 13; El Generico vs Sami Callihan, Low Ki vs Jon Davis, AR Fox vs Jigsaw vs Samuray Del Sol vs Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano (c) vs winner of the 4-way.

Haha, glad I fell asleep, sounds like I didn't miss much other than Paul E.

And hey, WWE might be in the shitter, TNA might be a joke, but how about supporting some GOOD wrestling instead of doing what WWE fans almost always do by giving up on wrestling all together and then wondering why nothing has changed in their absence;

iAcAP5ue5IfVy.jpg
ibdgvfZNbaiI9D.jpg
ib26ipI4Mpy8KM.jpg

• EVOLVE 12; Fit Finlay vs Jon Davis, AR Fox vs Sami Callihan, Ricochet vs El Generico, Low Ki vs Jigsaw Johnny Gargano & Samuray del Sol vs Chuck Taylor & Silas Young.
  • ROH - Border Wars; Davey Richards (c) vs Kevin Steen, Roderick Strong (c) vs Fit Finlay, The Briscoe Brothers (c) vs Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team, Lance Storm vs Mike Bennett, Eddie Edwards v Rhino, Michael Elgin vs Adam Cole, Jay Lethal vs Tommaso Ciampa, The All-Night Express & TJ Perkins vs The Young Bucks & Mike Mondo.
  • EVOLVE 13; El Generico vs Sami Callihan, Low Ki vs Jon Davis, AR Fox vs Jigsaw vs Samuray Del Sol vs Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano (c) vs winner of the 4-way.

I'll be getting the evolve ippvs+dvd option. Can't watch them live but hoping to watch over the next week or so.

Just got done watching RAW. Can't believe Heyman still thinks that bald/pony tail look works.

Yeah, this Raw was very lackluster.

tm24

SO instead of watching Raw, i picked a random ROH dvd and watched that. Picked the Bloodstained Honor set which is them showcasing their most brutal matches. And the thing i found most weird is that Colt Cabana is in half the matches on the set and i totally forgot that Cabana is one hell of a bleeder and brawler. Kind of hard to imagine that nowadays but it got my superexcited for his series with Pearce since it should be a return to that

Top Bottom