• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
When are they going to do a Funkasaurus vs. Funkasaurus feud? There's an established Planet Funk and they said Brodus is the only one in captivity. He could fight off the wild Funkasaurii. Then form a stable with them. It'll be beautiful.

Who should come in/back as a Funkasaurii?

Kaladin

When are they going to do a Funkasaurus vs. Funkasaurus feud? There's an established Planet Funk and they said Brodus is the only one in captivity. He could fight off the wild Funkasaurii. Then form a stable with them. It'll be beautiful.

They should bring back The Godfather, as The Godfather of Funk.

Guzim

It should be like the Machines. Have different wrestlers be a Funkasaurus. I await for Punkasaurus.

somedevil

Daniel Bryan is going pretty well right now he is the main event picture for 5 monthes and this:

vD7Y9.jpg

I just really hope CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan goes on for another PPV at least, it annoys me they only had a few weeks to work something to begin with but somehow even in a match involving the two of them it still ends up mainly being about the Big Johnny/Cena/Dilophosaurus stuff.

Yea they don't need a real feud and build up to have a match of the year at the PPV, but it would have been nice.

Oh well, last weeks moment was still cool. I guess we're just supposed to be happy its happening at all and not turned into the clusterf match the World Heavyweight Championship one is?

I don't know which Bella that is but she has sort of a man's face.

Needs more Kane mask right?

somedevil

Smackdown spoiler:

AJ Lee defeated Kaitlyn in a physical match. Daniel Bryan comes out after the win and teases AJ. He says he's looking forward to moving on from her and going to Kaitlyn.

Either Daniel Bryan is upgrading or this is leading to some type of swerve.

Bork is gonna keep getting fired/quit after each of his returns/mini feuds so they can stretch it out to WM lol.

HHH: Be a man and come back for our fight.
Bork: No, you owe me money or something, contracts etc.
HHH: Here I have that chump change in my pocket come get it, this business, the fans will tell you when you're over, I am the game-ah.
Bork: HHH pls.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/2012/05/brock-lesnar-wrestling.html?mobify=0

Compared to Meltzer, it reads like some high-brow, literary masturbation that wouldn't be out of place on Bootaaay and Kyoufu's night stand over in Michael Cole's version of 'Merry Olde'. Stick with it though, it get's better as it goes along.

Here's a my favorite part:

Neither meeting went well. Lesnar, furious about various perceived breaches of contract, in fact attacked one of these executives, the W.W.E.’s chief operating officer—a sleazebag named Triple H—and broke his arm.

WWE has started a viral campaign for someone/something on their website http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r198/miroku316/?action=view&current=VIDEO0004.mp4

D GENERATION X IS RETURNING!

FINALLY!!!

Smackdown spoiler:

AJ Lee defeated Kaitlyn in a physical match. Daniel Bryan comes out after the win and teases AJ. He says he's looking forward to moving on from her and going to Kaitlyn.

Either Daniel Bryan is upgrading or this is leading to some type of swerve.

Mah boy D Bryan.

More Smackdown spoilers:

4. Ryback defeated Heath Slater. Before the match, Heath Slater came out and talked crap about Ryback. He called him a caveman with a peanut brain. Ryback came out and squashed him.

I really like
Slater
even though he's a jobber.

More Smackdown spoilers:

4. Ryback defeated Heath Slater. Before the match, Heath Slater came out and talked crap about Ryback. He called him a caveman with a peanut brain. Ryback came out and squashed him.

I really like
Slater
even though he's a jobber.

I liked his Wrestlemania backstage skit with Flo Rida.

Looks like either an ad for the ECW dvd (colors being used)
Another DX return? (I hope not)

Totally not possible: Ambrose Debut.

This along with the earlier start time of raw tapings leads me to believe that this is the cruiserweight show they were talking about starting for the network.

RBH

It's the return of ME.

Finals are over, graduation is on Saturday, and I'm ready to lay waste to mark ass marks.

Those comments are amazing.

picture

Chris Nichols
Honestly I believe Triple H's arm is broken but to see everyone on here bash Brock Lesnar for it is absurd. I believe this was a stunt gone wrong. He used the lock on John Cena the night before without breaking it so I believe Triple H's arm was just tweaked the wrong way which caused it to break.
19 Minutes Ago

picture

Sarah Holesworth
Brock Lesnar had no intire rights to use that kind of move on the COO that is very dangerous.Brock Lesnar needs to be fired.I hope he has he butt sued as well and as far as John Laurenitis goes his butt needs to be fired as well cause i can't stand him.
1 Hour Ago

gbritenee
First off Brock Lesnar does not need to be in the WWE! and if you are going to put Brock Lesnar in the WWE Taker should get a match because that would be a REAL good match
2 Hours Ago

picture

Carl Cole
Brock better watch his back Cus u never mes with a king especially the king of kings
8 Hours Ago

picture

Charles Gray Jr
Oh come nothing going happen to him ,come on you fine one mployee 500,000 for hitting a refree and then noting is done to someone that break the arm of one employee.then again when it all being sone for show to to entertain people nothing is going be done.
8 Hours Ago

Photo_on_2012-04-02_at_17.19__2_normal.jpg

Mary Martell
OUCH! That looks really painful, and I think Triple H will be out for more than a month, roughly 3 months in my books.
Hurting more than one person real bad in the WWE should be an offence in the rule books. What Brock did to Triple H is just sad and unnecessary!Tina Herbin likes this.
17 Hours Ago

picture

James M Serritt
they should fire Brock he is not a wrestler hes ufc fighter and for hurting triple h he should be fined and jailed and gm of raw and smack down needs fired hes very unprofessional and and too ignorant need teddy long on both shows hes the only one that knows how to do it
21 Hours Ago

picture

Allen Littleton
i really think that Brock should be fire for breaking the coo triple H arm cause if they let get by with this it telling all the other wrestlers that they can what ever they want to do & when ever they want to & lose it & they can hurt anyone that they wanna hurt. So please o the right thing & fire him, Cause he is a very high risk to hurt any one at any time & not be able to come back to the WWE.Thank for your time , Allen littletonTina Herbin and Linda like this.
Yesterday

Just got back from the Smackdown tapings. Pretty decent show, MUCH better then Raw last night. I'll be posting longer impressions a little bit later

tm24

Good thing AJ has some decency and purity and is not going around backstage like word does.
I don't know man, she did hook up with jay Lethal after he trained her

Edit: speaking of lethal, I randomly saw the promo that Joe cut on him when he was hydro of special k. Man, early Roh was hilarious with its backstage promos

Top Bottom