• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
aPCFW.png
It's comments like these that make Vince think business has never been bigger.

Those guys are getting sent out to fail. It's going to be one of the top 3 lowest drawing ppvs of all time, if not the all time worst drawing.

UberTag

Bryan & Vinny appear to love Eve's heel schtick far more than I do.
Are they being dazzled by her hot bod or am I completely off base here?

(Incidentally, I think there's potential for her to grow into the role but feel there's plenty of room to improve.)

Conversely, I am totally on board with their affection for the always underrated Primo.

(Incidentally, I think there's potential for her to grow into the role but feel there's plenty of room to improve.)

Her heel role is basically making some unpopular decisions every now and then for faces and dressing the part, yeah i'm going to say there's room for improvement as well.
But I prefer it to her previous role which involved us watching Ryder get strung along like an idiot in what was probably the stupidest thing they did with him this year and that's saying something.

BFIB

I can't wait for Punk/Bryan to be blamed for the low PPV buyrates. You know, since they have had zero build up to the PPV.

somedevil

Conversely, I am totally on board with their affection for the always underrated Primo.

Well she is a replacement for Otunga who is with Jennifer Hudson for the trial. I think she is fine, but its this that makes them more interested I bet:

fwsfK.png

Well she is a replacement for Otunga who is with Jennifer Hudson for the trial. I think she is fine, but its this that makes them more interested I bet:

fwsfK.png

Would Vince let Eve do them ring entrances like Stacy and Mss Tess do? PG Era? If so I might reconsider on this gimmick

Aiii

So not worth it
As reported earlier this week, a new WWE viral marketing campaign is already underway. The campaign, which states, “A Revolution Is Coming,” has launched on the WWE website and will be pushed more heavily starting on Monday. No word yet on if the campaign will air on television – or whether it is promoting a superstar return/debut, the WWE Network launch or something else.

The video, which is hidden on the WWE.com and appears randomly before certain video content on the site, appears to show flashes of citizen uprisings.

I say the Brand Split is officially over.

Kaladin

FYI, if anyone wants the infamous 45 minute match in Florida for 35 people:

http://www.rfvideo.com/fullimpactpro-bringthepain32605.aspx

Full Impact Pro- Bring The Pain 3/26/05 Sebring, FL

1. Ryze vs. Masked Fipper #1
2. Roderick Strong vs. Insane Dragon (Winner Gets ROH Title Shot)
3. The Heartbreak Express vs. Kahagas & Aaron Epic
4. Erick Stevens vs. Don Juan
5. Steve Madison vs. Tony Kozina
6. Jared Steele vs. Evan Starsmore
7. Vordell Walker vs. Masada
8. Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong/Insane Dragon Winner (ROH World Title Match)
9. Bryan Danielson vs. CM Punk (2 out of 3 Falls)

DKehoe

This might be the best wrestling shirt ever. So much so that I'm actually considering buying a wrestling shirt.

kids.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

8. Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong/Insane Dragon Winner (ROH World Title Match)

Don't sleep on this one either.

This might be the best wrestling shirt ever. So much so that I'm actually considering buying a wrestling shirt.

kids.jpg

As someone from Tijuana I need to buy this shirt.

Edit: this feud sound awesome:

Starting in 2009, Taylor began a heated rivalry with popular regular El Generico, stemming from his dream of opening an orphanage called "Los Angelitos de El Generico" and Taylor's hatred of orphans. After he was unable to secure a 1-on-1 victory, Taylor acquired the help of fellow PWG newcomer Kenny Omega, a fellow orphan hater who also faced, and subsequently lost, a singles match to Generico the next month (wikipedia).

tm24

oh man, vordell walker takes me back with a bunch of nostalgia

Kaladin

Bryan Danielson had some really awesome heel work in FIP, stuff that he never got to showcase in ROH. I hate that Danielson had become too big for FIP by the time I discovered the promotion and started going regularly in 2007.

XShagrath

Bryan Danielson had some really awesome heel work in FIP, stuff that he never got to showcase in ROH. I hate that Danielson had become too big for FIP by the time I discovered the promotion and started going regularly in 2007.
I remember going to a FIP show at a fairgrounds and there was a 6-man tag match. I don't remember all the people in it, but Danielson and Shingo were on the same team, and there was a dragonfly in the building. Both of them flipped out and jumped off the apron and ran around like it was going to kill them. It was amazing and one of the funniest and most spontaneous things I've seen at a live wrestling event.

Top Bottom