• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Someone in the locker room.

Can Cena overcome the odds?

Posted by: Vince | May 10, 2012 at 03:12 PM

Nice.

Cena only has time for one mistress now, his one true love, the WWE universe.

Damn that sounds like a Cena promo he would actually do if this was acknowledged on tv for some reason.

Wait John was the one who filed for the divorce.

So when will the new "NEVER GIVE UP! (expect on your marriage)" shirts be out?

Asked why are they splitting up Mrs. Cena left this comment: "I didn't see him"

god damn it im dying over here lol

SoulPlaya

more money than God
IMG00079-20111225-1534.jpg

HOMEWRECKER!
Wouldn't it be amazing if this was all a ploy by Kane to make Cena get a divorce, and push him even further into embracing the hate? Hmmmmm?

Not really a surprise. He always tried to hide he was married and was fucking ring rats in every town and female wrestlers too. If this gets well publicized and she says he uses drugs or cheated it will hurt his kiddy appeal though. My guess? WWE pays her a shitload of money to shut the fuck up and disappear.

Not really a surprise. He always tried to hide he was married and was fucking ring rats in every town and female wrestlers too. If this gets well publicized and she says he uses drugs or cheated it will hurt his kiddy appeal though. My guess? WWE pays her a shitload of money to shut the fuck up and disappear.

Wait what? Where did this come from?

Novid

Banned

its sad, really. its almost like hes default best wrestler of our time because vince lives through him.

Didnt Cena have an open marriage? As for the Diva's it is rumored he tagged Mickie James and Kelly Kelly............of course I think a lot of them have tagged Kelly Kelly.

UberTag

Didnt Cena have an open marriage? As for the Diva's it is rumored he tagged Mickie James and Kelly Kelly............of course I think a lot of them have tagged Kelly Kelly.
Isn't tagging Kelly Kelly like a hazing ritual they put the new rookies through once they join the road crew after graduating from FCW?
The only guys on the road I'm certain she hasn't had a turn with are Dear Old Grampa Kane, Pat Patterson and Teddy Long. And possibly Hornswoggle.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Cena had an open marriage? Where do these rumors start? lol

Isn't tagging Kelly Kelly like a hazing ritual they put the new rookies through once they join the road crew after graduating from FCW?
The only guys on the road I'm certain she hasn't had a turn with are Dear Old Grampa Kane, Pat Patterson and Teddy Long. And possibly Hornswoggle.
Damn straight. Kane is a real man.

l.jpg

If the Aksana and Krystal storylines are anything to go by I wouldn't count out Teddy Long just yet, I bet he just loves them tag team matches playa!

From what I reacall, Mickie was fired for trying to sleep with Cena. Didn't hear anything about them actually having sex.

I have heard nothing about any other rumors regarding Cena, divas, ring rats, etc.

Striker

From what I reacall, Mickie was fired for trying to sleep with Cena. Didn't hear anything about them actually having sex.

I have heard nothing about any other rumors regarding Cena, divas, ring rats, etc.
Bunch of stuff we've heard. They didn't like her weight for one, and she was wanting to pursue in a music career as well. She's better off out of WWE anyways.

Even that ring rat from last night!

ghostmind

Hustle, Loyalty and Respect?

I hope that lawyer tears him a new asshole.

EDIT: I hope someone can smuggle a "Never Give Up (Except On Your Marriage)" sign on to RAW soon.

I wonder how McMahon will spin it to try and get Cena the sympathy cheers.

he loves the WWE UNIVERSE (tm) so much he sacrificed his personal life for there ENTERTAINMENT!!!

then again if it comes out that Cena was banging Diva's on the side and didn't really care for a home life then it will be interesting.

So far my new Cena = Scumbag theory is working out pretty well.

Top Bottom