• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

NawidA

Banned
I have a new found respect for Kane.

Dude looks as happy as man can be with his wife. Props.
Honestly, Soul Playa's infectious enthusiasm for Kane is the best part of the thread. The rest of the thread you can mostly read in Vickie Guerrero's voice.

Hogan is so unbelievable in this role. It's like he's saying everything sarcastically. Can't believe Roode is gonna be the longest reigning champ in TNA history. He's only had it like 7 months.

Oh, something I forgot to add in my live Smackdown rundown, the entire hard camera side of the arena was tarped-off (minus the floor seats).

Kaladin

Hogan is so unbelievable in this role. It's like he's saying everything sarcastically. Can't believe Roode is gonna be the longest reigning champ in TNA history. He's only had it like 7 months.

If you count the NWA-TNA title, Jeff Jarrett held that for 11 months (347 days) from 2004 - 2005.

If you don't, AJ Styles is the longest holder of the TNA title with a 211 day reign....Bobby Roode is around that.

If you count the NWA-TNA title, Jeff Jarrett held that for 11 months (347 days) from 2004 - 2005.

If you don't, AJ Styles is the longest holder of the TNA title with a 211 day reign....Bobby Roode is around that.

Ahh so they aren't counting the nwa-tna title? That's pretty dumb. Also Tessmacher has to have ass implants. That is just not natural. After seeing the pics of her horrible boob job I wouldn't be surprised if she went too big on the ass ones.

Ahh so they aren't counting the nwa-tna title? That's pretty dumb. Also Tessmacher has to have ass implants. That is just not natural. After seeing the pics of her horrible boob job I wouldn't be surprised if she went too big on the ass ones.

I don't think she really went too big on the breast implants, she just had a bad doctor or went extremely cheap. There is something up with her ass though

Kaladin

I think TNA acknowledged their championship as a different belt when they created it. They don't own the NWA, so they can't roll that title belt's history into their own, like WWE can with WCW.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I have a new found respect for Kane.

Dude looks as happy as man can be with his wife. Props.
l.jpg

l.jpg

It's honestly really rare for a marriage to be this successful in wrestling, especially when one has nothing to do with the business. Kane has said in the past that his attitude and being so low key is what helps.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
bobbEH roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is such an awesome world champion

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
OMG MY GOD WTF YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom