• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Nice. I plan on buying the DVD for this soon.

Just to let ya know man, it looks like I won't have the funds to make it to AIW's JLIT this weekend. I am definitely going to try and make it to the event that the Briscoes will be making their AIW debut, though(in June, I think?)

That's understandable being so close to the Chicago trip. Hope to see you up here for the next one.

I'm really looking forward to the JLIT this weekend. Highlights on day 1 should include B.J. Whitmer vs Colt Cabana, Brian "Spanky" Kendrick vs Tim Donst, Josh Prohibition vs M Dogg 20, and Archibald Peck vs Colin Delaney, also included in the tournament are Willie Mack, ACH, Opidian, and Gregory Irons.

The second day finishes the tournament and more matches will be announced. Also before hand there will be a fan fest and Spanky will be doing a Q and A. Should be a fun weekend!

The Briscoes debut in AIW on July 1st which happens to be AIW's biggest show of the year. Should be a good night of wrassling.

Wait what? Where did this come from?

He's admitted to sleeping with other women in interviews. He's a good looking guy that has tons of women on twitter willing to give up the pussy when he comes to town. The way he kissed Eve is not the way you kiss a woman when you love your wife. If you think he hasn't been fucking other women you don't know the wrestler lifestyle.

He's admitted to sleeping with other women in interviews. He's a good looking guy that has tons of women on twitter willing to give up the pussy when he comes to town. The way he kissed Eve is not the way you kiss a woman when you love your wife. If you think he hasn't been fucking other women you don't know the wrestler lifestyle.

Or, it's the way you kiss people when you're instructed to act.

Khrno

this thread is not pg

Jbbw1.jpg

Bobo, what have you become???

It's just hilarious people think the guy was loyal to his wife. Ring rats in every town 300 nights a year and divas that get passed around the lockerroom like protein bars. He also never mentioned his wife in any press and tried to keep her a secret. Not that I care about any of this as it's the typical wrestler lifestyle. Just if his wife starts spreading the dirt it's going to tarnish his goody two shoes kiddy persona with moms who buy their kids merch, especially if it starts hitting mainstream media.

It's just hilarious people think the guy was loyal to his wife. Ring rats in every town 300 nights a year and divas that get passed around the lockerroom like protein bars. He also never mentioned his wife in any press and tried to keep her a secret. Not that I care about any of this as it's the typical wrestler lifestyle. Just if his wife starts spreading the dirt it's going to tarnish his goody two shoes kiddy persona with moms who buy their kids merch, especially if it starts hitting mainstream media.

Big, male stars of every genre are always instructed by their representation to never mention relationships so that they remain marketable to lonely women.

Cena getting a divorce?

Maybe he should have taken a few weeks off after Extreme Rules and tried a last ditch attempt to fix things up.

I can see how his inability to take time off could really stress things at home.

The guy hasn't really been off the road since that time he return from injury at the rumble a few years ago.

Edit.

Another insider warns that this isn't going to be pretty, saying "This is going to dwarf the Hogan divorce in nastiness." Yikes.

I wonder what that could mean.......

Damn Cena's home life has been pretty crazy the last few years. His brother gets cancer and I guess his marriage was a mess.

Jesus H Christ. TAKE TIME OFF YOU STUPID MAN.

Whats sad about this is that
Vinny would use this at a gimmick for him and Jericho to fight each other since jericho can make this feud pretty good with his promos ..

Brinbe

Whats sad about this is that
Vinny would use this at a gimmick for him and Jericho to fight each other since jericho can make this feud pretty good with his promos ..

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past them to somehow exploit it, especially if it continually makes some mainstream news. Any publicity must be good publicity!

Wrestlers travel 200-275 days a year. The fact that that the vast majority of the married ones cheat on their wives should surprise nobody. It comes with the territory of marrying a traveling performer; sports, wrestling, music, etc. Considering she got Linda's attorney, there is little doubt they are going to try and destroy him publicly. As Bobo said, we are most definitely going to hear about steroids and numerous infidelities

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I like where this is going...

I mean that completely sucks for him, but the next few months are going to be filled with dirt and I love that shit.

Wrestlers travel 200-275 days a year. The fact that that the vast majority of the married ones cheat on their wives should surprise nobody. It comes with the territory of marrying a traveling performer; sports, wrestling, music, etc. Considering she got Linda's attorney, there is little doubt they are going to try and destroy him publicly. As Bobo said, we are most definitely going to hear about steroids and numerous infidelities

I still say WWE will pay a shitload of money to shut her up and make sure she never talks about anything. They don't want this getting national press.

UberTag

I like where this is going...

I mean that completely sucks for him, but the next few months are going to be filled with dirt and I love that shit.
Good thing the WWE has built up so many other guys to support their product instead of building everything around John Cena in the event of his public image taking a hit with the Jimmies.

the-miz.jpg

I still say WWE will pay a shitload of money to shut her up and make sure she never talks about anything. They don't want this getting national press.
That's really their best option at this point. If they can piss away $5 million on Brock Lesnar, they should have plenty more to throw Liz's way.
Then again, that's trusting the WWE to make the right decision for business.
Remember, Vince lives vicariously through Cena. The smart decision may not necessarily be the Vince decision here.

I'm not surprised about Cena, now he can marry his one true love.

PROFESSIONAL SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT

Seriously, he seems a bit obsessed about being the good dedicated guy who'll always be there so the fans aren't disappointed etc etc.

I got lots of jokes but its prolly a bit sad, he really needed to take some more time off and be a family man.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If they want a guy with a clean gimmick, they should give Kane a son, and let him run with a family man gimmick. He could have a wife, wear sweaters, and just act like Bill Cosby.

Can't they just give her a shitload of money to shut her face and disappear to her own private island? That'd be my best bet if I'm Vince.

edit: Fuck you bobo

atomsk

Party Pooper
all credit to The Unknown Poster on Wrestlecrap... this made me laugh so hard

Sorry but all I can keep doing is saying her last name in Cena's enterance song

HUBERDEAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >horns<

While its sad for love and all that stuff, there's no children involved right? I think he'll be a lot happier without the 'guilt' back home.

He wants his life to be wrestling, being 'free' is the best way to do that. I remember that radio interview thing where he talked about how he sexed a fat chick and the detail he was going into about it lol. And just the other week at his birthday thing, all the divas piled ontop of him in the ring and he couldn't lay down quick enough for it.

Cena is a horn dog just wanting off the leash!

Thats my 5 second no idea what the situation really is theory!

Also, you never see him wearing his wedding band :eek:

Top Bottom