• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Holy fuck, in all the history of generic video game characters, Watch Dogs has ascended the mountain. This main character is SO generic, his name is SO generic, his voice is SO generic, his outfit is SO generic. Holy shit, the COD characters have more personality. Fucking Lance Storm has more personality.

OH NO WHEY OATS!

David Otunga could be returning to WWE soon and his fiancé Jennifer Hudson is not happy about it, according to the latest issue of Star Magazine. The article notes that she is "fuming" that Otunga wants to wrestle again and is concerned he won’t be spending enough time with their son David Daniel.

“The will-they-or-won’t-they debate about Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga’s wedding just took a turn for the worse,” Star Magazine writes.

The couple is "constantly arguing" and Hudson does not think being a pro wrestler is a good career move for him.

“Jen knows that it’s his passion, but she doesn’t want him away from home for long periods of time, and there’s always the chance that he could get hurt,” according to a source close to Jennifer.

ghostmind

Oh man, so harsh - Koslov dislocated his shoulder hitting a crazy step-up plancha, but the doctor popped it back in and he managed to continue. He and Ricochet then put on a great match in spite of the injury, getting the crowd right back into it after the break in action and, just as they were building to the finish, Koslov aggravated the injury and they had to stop the match. Real shame, but a proper gutsy performance from Koslov.

I just got to this part. After a rather quiet reception, Ricochet started getting over huge with the crowd with his moves. The Koslov did that plancha and you could tell something went real bad there. Holy crap that looks painful as he is just lying there with his arm immobile in a weird position. They fucking pop his arm back in on the edge of the canvas and keep going for a while until it gives out again. Major respect to Koslov for continuing the match.

Holy fuck, in all the history of generic video game characters, Watch Dogs has ascended the mountain. This main character is SO generic, his name is SO generic, his voice is SO generic, his outfit is SO generic. Holy shit, the COD characters have more personality. Fucking Lance Storm has more personality.

The whole things feels like a modern take on all those GTA3 knock offs we got on the PS2 but if someone did it with GTA4. Game feels like it has no soul. Nothing stands out. Its just bland and going through the motions.

Also it has that blasted "Written in the Stars" song on its soundtrack and thats just unforgivable.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The whole things feels like a modern take on all those GTA3 knock offs we got on the PS2 but if someone did it with GTA4. Game feels like it has no soul. Nothing stands out. Its just bland and going through the motions.

Also it has that blasted "Written in the Stars" song on its soundtrack and thats just unforgivable.

That's absolutely what I thought when I watched gameplay of it. It looks like it was made in that era of GTA 3 ripoffs 'me-toos' on the PS2. It's just as sterile as every other Ubisoft game not named Rayman.

I love open world games enough to deal with True Crime: New York City. And that looks better than this just in terms of something fun to play.

G-Fex

BOcohantas got annoying quick. He's just some loser with a sign that showed up at every NXT show hoping for some attention then really it just annoys people with a tired joke.

It's like, who even does that?

DominoKid

Well, it makes sense in the attitude era when they were gunning for the corrupted youth of America, stoners and drunken poor people dreaming of physical violence against their bosses, but a straight edge character should be a hero of the PG era.

nobody likes a preachy straight edge person.

Liked most of the NXT spoilers.

Expect one vital glaring omission :(

Anything important happen at Smackdown leading into Payback? I'm only now catching up on Takeover.

Liked most of the NXT spoilers.

Expect one vital glaring omission :(

Anything important happen at Smackdown leading into Payback? I'm only now catching up on Takeover.

Bray Wyatt looked like a fucking idiot

Bo7o1L_IQAAb8H9.jpg:large

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I may get Mario Kart eventually but im saving my driving bucks for Forza Horizon 2's eventual announcement and release.

Kinda surprised Austin/Rock is at 5 on this list. Hogan/Andre is just after that, I'm not sure I agree with that even though it is a great feud. Wonder how the rest of this pans out. Best part is the person they got to talk about the Austin/Rock feud? The Miz, naturally.

Top Bottom