• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

charsace

His big problem is that he does all that technical, clean wrestling. It fits a Jack Brisco type, but he's got the size and even a similar look to his dad. Scott needs to inject him with that swagger because he lacks that part.
Scott_Hall_Toothpick_Throw_Tribute.gif

But Scott didn't have it until Razor either so Cody's got plenty of time. I'm fine with the Scott Hall tights he wears now with all he's been through with his dad though I do hope he gets his own look eventually.
I think they just want him to learn how to wrestle. Which is why they want to eventually take him to Japan before he goes to the WWE.

What I hear about Flair in the old days is he'd earn $3000 a show but spend $5000 afterwards.
I'm not sure if he's still around with the same lady but he also had about 5-6 stepkids he seemed to have very little interest in sorry to say. His alimony payments must be ridiculous.

strobogo

Banned
I'm not sure if he's still around with the same lady but he also had about 5-6 stepkids he seemed to have very little interest in sorry to say. His alimony payments must be ridiculous.

Does anyone really expect a party animal closing in on 70 to give a shit about his 4th wife's kids?

Gorillaz

You gotta feel bad for a guy with such poor math skills. Imagine if Flair could actually do basic addition and subtraction.

if Flair could do basic math like adding and subtracting do you really think that would change his spending habits?

it would honestly speed them up

Alucard

Banned
I still think The Menagerie could be awesome. But I've learned not to trust TNA when it comes to actually building up good things or keeping them going.

Sblargh

Banned
So, they're backpedalling into turning Sheamus heel to set up a feud to unify the US and IC titles?

I still think The Menagerie could be awesome. But I've learned not to trust TNA when it comes to actually building up good things or keeping them going.

Do it like me, don't watch the actual show and be in love with them based on still pictures and the fantasy you create in your head.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

The funny thing is they've wasted their best push in years on someone that they buried so damn far down the totem pole that the fans still don't think he's legit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I played it on Nintendo 64. You drive, there's rubberbanding, and I think there's a red shell. It's the dynasty warriors of racing games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
TNA is so shitty Alucard and Spider can't even deal with it.
WWE is so shitty Aiii can't even deal with it.

I think wrestling might be done.

strobogo

Banned
Gearing up for the Pacers to get smashed tonight. I don't want to see it, but I'm pretty confident there is no other outcome for this game.

Top Bottom