• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Horse

Banned
Greetings WrassleGAF.

I'd like to extend my hoof to each and every one of you.

Weighing in at 1400 lbs and hailing from a beautiful ranch in San Antonio Texas, Horse! now I have lurked here whilst waiting for my account to be given the all clear and if I am not mistaken you require a fave five yes?

Here they are.

Stone Cold
Bork Laser
Ultimo Dragon
Triple H
American Badass Taker (not the long haired ginger version)

Of course HBK, Macho, Eddie Guerrero, Arn Anderson, Dutch and Ric Flair are up there also as are a lot of others, but that is my top list.

I'd also like to add a fave five based on entertainment values, which would be:

Paul Heyman
William Regal
Chuck Taylor
Hollywood Rock
Scott Steiner

And others memory fails me right now.

I hope you are not allergic to Horses.

strobogo

Banned
Greetings WrassleGAF.

Weighing in at 1400 lbs and hailing from a beautiful ranch in San Antonio Texas, Horse! now I have lurked here whilst waiting for my account to be given the all clear and if I am not mistaken you require a fave five yes?

Here they are.

Stone Cold
Bork Laser
Ultimo Dragon
Triple H

Of course HBK, Macho, Eddie Guerrero, Arn Anderson, Dutch and Ric Flair are up there also as are a lot of others, but that is my top list.

Paul Heyman
William Regal
Chuck Taylor
Hollywood Rock
Scott Steiner

ibnOKFiENEKXMk.gif

Striker

Well, it makes sense in the attitude era when they were gunning for the corrupted youth of America, stoners and drunken poor people dreaming of physical violence against their bosses, but a straight edge character should be a hero of the PG era.
You described Cena (or Hogan, but with prayers, vitamins, and hard work).

Somebody who goes around gloating about his way being the right way. basically, is a prime example of a heel gimmick.

LEGITSHOOK.COM Presents: WCW Backstage Assault

I implore everyone to click the link just to hear the Tony Schiavone clips. They are fantastic. Also, don't ever play that piece of shit.
AERIAL OPPORTUNITY
I bet there was some potential for brutal axe handle action in there somewhere.

Those clips are amazing.

Greetings WrassleGAF.

I'll extend my wing to complete this uncanny shaking of limb like appendages.

Joeki11a

Banned
I feel bad for AJ Styles
This guy had a cool new dark gimimick

face of TNA, this guy now is a random guy
in Japans realm of wrestling.

I wanted the dark gimmick in WWE feuding with cm punk.

Hasney

There is only one promotion that could handle and promote a match as big as AJ Styles vs CM Punk in 2014.

iwa-logo5.jpg

I'm coming home

Can you IMAGINE the hype video featuring Drowning Pool's let The Bodies Hit The Floor that they would do for this? Off. The. Charts.

I too extend my wing to horse, My wing is a hall of fame posters wing, however, where I currently reside.

Hasney

Catching up on pages and not only did I purchase Backstage Assault at full price in an impulse, I played enough to unlock Russo. I actually unlocked everyone but 2 characters which I just assumed was glitched, but I have no fucking idea how I played it.

Sblargh

Banned
Catching up on pages and not only did I purchase Backstage Assault at full price in an impulse, I played enough to unlock Russo. I actually unlocked everyone but 2 characters which I just assumed was glitched, but I have no fucking idea how I played it.

You bought a horrible old game at full price because people spent pages talking about how it sucks?

Yep. This is NeoGAF all right.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LEGITSHOOK.COM Presents: WCW Backstage Assault

I implore everyone to click the link just to hear the Tony Schiavone clips. They are fantastic. Also, don't ever play that piece of shit.

This is a heck of a review. Even if it was just "CHICKENNA DANTS" it would be a thumbs up, but these gifs and the weird shit that you preview your moves on a female and...it sure is fucking sad. Looks like garbage too.

This one makes me larf as when you hit him it says DOUBLE AXE HANDLE

Sblargh

Banned
I just realized my monthly income is about to dry up and I haven't bought a good comfy chair. 2 years with money coming in and I kept postponing the chair.

Man, I'll miss having money. Hopefully my megalomaniacal scheme to get rich, famous and respect kicks off soon.

Greetings WrassleGAF.

Welcome, Horse. You maybe at the bottom of the roster right now, but perhaps if you work hard we'll see you in the... Mane Event soon enough...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Hasney

You bought a horrible old game at full price because people spent pages talking about how it sucks?

Yep. This is NeoGAF all right.

Oh no, this was on the games release day. It wasn't just now after reading how bad it was and thinking "I MUST HAVE THIS GAME AND ALSO SUPPORT THAT UNDERDOG EA BY GIVING THEM MY MONEY".

Sblargh

Banned
Oh no, this was on the games release day. It wasn't just now after reading how bad it was and thinking "I MUST HAVE THIS GAME AND ALSO SUPPORT THAT UNDERDOG EA BY GIVING THEM MY MONEY".

Respect restored. You're ok in my book Hasney. Just a victim of times.

Edit: Btw, so I don't have to watch smackdown. Was there an Alicia Fox and/or Paige match? Also, who won, Sheamus or BNB?

Zach

Nice review of Backstage Assault, Stro. That game was terrible, but I do remember really enjoying the commentary.

Hasney

Respect restored. You're ok in my book Hasney. Just a victim of times.

Edit: Btw, so I don't have to watch smackdown. Was there an Alicia Fox and/or Paige match? Also, who won, Sheamus or BNB?

Why thank you.

Also, I played the shit out of that game as it was the only one I could afford that much being a part time worker and still in school AND the only place to trade in games was an hour on the bus away.

Most fun I had with it was convincing my brother it was the best game ever then never letting him hit a move on me.

Greetings WrassleGAF.

Here they are.

Stone Cold
Bork Laser
Ultimo Dragon
Triple H

Paul Heyman
William Regal
Chuck Taylor
Hollywood Rock
Scott Steiner

Welcome to WrestleGAF, Lillian.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's time to start tentatively drafting a WrassleGAF Hearthstone Tournament. Winner gets...something...

This news:

Meet the 11 teams competing on the upcoming season of THE AMAZING RACE:

Brooke Adams and Robbie E. Strauss: Dating Pro Wrestlers from Houston, Texas and Woodbridge, N.J., respectively.

Hey, it does better ratings than TNA!

I have MK8 too dammit. It's just in my mail box, that's currently half way across the country…

Someone should make a google doc of Wrasslegaffer NNIDs or something.

I should be back in my place Sunday night.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I agree.

EDIT: Actually, didn't someone mention an MK one earlier? if nothing came from it, I'll set up a room now.

Well I was talking something serious that doesn't require you to own anything but a PC that isn't the drizzling shits. But if you'd rather do that, that's fine by me.

TNA news

**TNA has announced that Kevin Von Erich will be appearing at Slammiversary in Dallas and his two sons, Marshall and Ross Von Erich, will be wrestling on the pay-per-view. This is a very smart tie-in if there are longtime wrestling fans coming to the show. It was in 2005 when the WWE returned to the USA Network where they contacted every star under the sun for that first Raw back on the station including Kevin Von Erich with the show taking place in Dallas and Von Erich got a massive reaction from the live crowd that night.

somedevil

Ticket update for TNA from the Manhattan center. Here is the Wednesday taping seat chart so far with 25 days to the show. Remember that the show only seats 800 people.

It isn't looking good right now like 500 tickets remaining per show

Horse

Banned
I like horses, I like how they majestically gallop around doing horse based things. And their manes are good too.

I like you too Laserfrog, I have an Owl friend and now a Frog, ample room to sit upon my back for the both of you.

You maybe at the bottom of the roster right now, but perhaps if you work hard we'll see you in the... Mane Event soon enough...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

That was splendid, Mr. Luchador, just splendid! hop on.

Horses are royal and majestic. Welcome, Horse.

*Slowly nods* thank you friend, Alucard. Up you get.

Favorite iteration of the Horsemen: go!

Powerful stuff. It shall happen, avenger.

Welcome to WrestleGAF, Lillian.

My name is Horse.

Lillian is a beautiful Human I'll have you know, great singing voice too

You Humans are alright, I look forward to galloping around with you all.

Sblargh

Banned
Jey (?) Uso vs Bray on Smackdown wasn't a bad match. It made no sense from a storyline perspective to have Bray almost lose against not-Cena two days before he fights Cena, who have already beaten him 100 times, but it would be a good midcard PPV match where the two fought to the end. And I have a feeling it was better than the actual Payback match will be.
Is it too late to quietly remove Cena from the feud and just have be The Usos versus The Family? I mean, there's already the theme right there, Family versus "Family".

TNA news

**TNA has announced that Kevin Von Erich will be appearing at Slammiversary in Dallas and his two sons, Marshall and Ross Von Erich, will be wrestling on the pay-per-view. This is a very smart tie-in if there are longtime wrestling fans coming to the show. It was in 2005 when the WWE returned to the USA Network where they contacted every star under the sun for that first Raw back on the station including Kevin Von Erich with the show taking place in Dallas and Von Erich got a massive reaction from the live crowd that night.

I can't even feign interest in going to this show. The card is pure shit and TNA has gotten rid of most of their interesting wrestlers. Seriously how do you get rid of Kaz and Daniels? AJ Styles? Plus the agents that book the matches can't put together a decent match to save their lives. It's nice to see the Von Erich's out and about though. I used to go watch them at the Sportatorium. Hopefully Jarrett's promotion is strong.

Top Bottom