• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
ixT2lDlOlr7V1.gif

We've got a twerking horse MAGGLE. Look at the little thing go.

dream

BREAKING NEWS: Do to an incident that took place earlier this morning, Jake "The Snake" Roberts will not arrive in Portland in time to be a guest on Flight 750 w/Chad Doing this afternoon. WC officials are currently investigating the situation as well as any individuals that may have been involved. Jake "The Snake" Roberts has agreed to be a guest on Flight 750 w/Chad Doing where he will discuss the incident in the near future. Jake "The Snake" Roberts will still be in attendance at both shows in Portland and Salem this weekend. Stay tuned for any further information or announcements.

:) :) :) :)

DMczaf

Horse is either going to be a great addition to our roster, or he burns out in a blaze of permaban glory in a horse-humans relations thread in OT.

Kornflayx

Greetings WrassleGAF.

I'd like to extend my hoof to each and every one of you.

Weighing in at 1400 lbs and hailing from a beautiful ranch in San Antonio Texas, Horse! now I have lurked here whilst waiting for my account to be given the all clear and if I am not mistaken you require a fave five yes?

Here they are.

Stone Cold
Bork Laser
Ultimo Dragon
Triple H
American Badass Taker (not the long haired ginger version)

Of course HBK, Macho, Eddie Guerrero, Arn Anderson, Dutch and Ric Flair are up there also as are a lot of others, but that is my top list.

I'd also like to add a fave five based on entertainment values, which would be:

Paul Heyman
William Regal
Chuck Taylor
Hollywood Rock
Scott Steiner

And others memory fails me right now.

I hope you are not allergic to Horses.

As a fellow WrassleGAF rookie I welcome you to the uprising rookie club:

iIXQlCSoFy4Dm.gif

Greetings WrassleGAF.

I'd like to extend my hoof to each and every one of you.

Weighing in at 1400 lbs and hailing from a beautiful ranch in San Antonio Texas, Horse! now I have lurked here whilst waiting for my account to be given the all clear and if I am not mistaken you require a fave five yes?

Here they are.

Stone Cold
Bork Laser
Ultimo Dragon
Triple H
American Badass Taker (not the long haired ginger version)

Of course HBK, Macho, Eddie Guerrero, Arn Anderson, Dutch and Ric Flair are up there also as are a lot of others, but that is my top list.

I'd also like to add a fave five based on entertainment values, which would be:

Paul Heyman
William Regal
Chuck Taylor
Hollywood Rock
Scott Steiner

And others memory fails me right now.

I hope you are not allergic to Horses.
ZGul7RQ.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ratings are so low on WrassleGAF that we brought in a horse? VinnieMac you have some 'splainin to do.

Don't look at me, I haven't even said hello yet. I'm convinced it's someone's alt.

Horse

Banned
These rookies are getting a little too big for their britches. Time for some good ol fashion humblin jobbin.

I'll be in the mane event someday, if I didn't bolieve that I wouldn't be here. As of right now I will continue to work hard and get better at NXT.

Don't look at me, I haven't even said hello yet. I'm convinced it's someone's alt.

I'm new blood, not an alt Mr McMahon. But hello to you boss.

I just took the time to read the threads during my activation time before joining the roster, and introduce myself properly to the lovely Humans who have welcomed me with open arms.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm new blood, not an alt Mr McMahon. But hello to you boss.

I just took the time to read the threads during my activation time before joining the roster, and introduce myself properly to the lovely Humans who have welcomed me with open arms.

Saying all the right things...
iDJQjvP8Rkdcq.gif

Gorillaz

We got like 3 horses on Gaf. So the talking Wrassle horse needs to find a way to standout from them.

Start practicing them promo skills, kid

Top Bottom