• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
You've already e-fed.

Remember GWF

Shit, you're right...welp, that's that.

BronsonLee said:
NO DON'T SUICIDE BOOTS

It's too late. I've e-fedded. Actually, now that I think about it, I've done a bunch of fantasy booking here that, while even in jest, was pretty close to e-fed levels of sadness. God help me.

I'm pretty sure I booked the end to the Nexus invasion by having Vince contact CZW to hire an army of UltraViolence who could destroy the Nexus and reclaim the company, but once Nexus were defeated 'The UltraViolent Icon' John Zandig turned on Vince and stole WWE for himself.

No Bootaaay!!!

WrassleGAF needs to unite and save Bootaaay, he is doubting his belief.

Coming Soon - "GWF: Season 3 - Bootaaay; Gone Tomorrow."

strobogo

Banned
ibrJ2Rr6JLjM0H.gif

The fuck. Show this to JR. Talk about exposing the business.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I get that he's older, but is it that surprising he could do it? I always thought the Blockbuster looked harder to pull off.

strobogo

Banned
I get that he's older, but is it that surprising he could do it? I always thought the Blockbuster looked harder to pull off.

What looks difficult about the Blockbuster? You're just doing a flip from the second turnbuckle. And he almost never hit it anywhere near flush to begin with.

ibt2gkkSgikNyo.gif

strobogo

Banned
"Boxer A is exposing the business. Come on, guys. Women are stupid. His baby mama is going to talk to him after this fight. Over a plate of JR's BBQ."

Gorillaz

So I gotta ask the thread, since it's dead as fuck from both Memorial Day and possible depression of WWE standings.

This whole network thing, what if it doesn't work? I mean, no way in hell they can go back to 50-60 dollars a PPV. What is the nuclear option to all of this?

BHZ Mayor

I keep forgetting that I'm subscribed to the Network. I only remember when you guys start talking about stuff that's going on and I start wondering "WTF are you guys talking about?".

somedevil

Seriously. So fucking dumb.

I feel sorry for Bryan who can't say to your wife your acting sucks and I want to do this angle alone.

Hope he finds someone to make sound like it comes from Vince or since total divas is over next week and with him not coming back till like end of June or July that they will drop it.

edit: Plus he needs the Punk it sucks I won't do it or the Undertaker reads the storyline and throws it in the trash moment.

Top Bottom