• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

alstein

Wish they'd do a King of the Ring tournament for the title.

One idea I'd do if I were in charge would be annual King of the Ring- 8 man single night tourney, the rule is no former world champ can be part of it, winner gets a title shot at Summerslam

The eight I'd use: Barrett, Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, Regal (mystery entrant), Big E, Goldust, Ambrose, Ryback

would be a good way to elevate a new talent.

DMczaf

shcbJ.gif

i0IDMWk2oVfwj.gif

I think the cynical nature of the IWF has started to twist my opinion of Natty.

#babablacksheep

And they definitely need to send Eva down to the Performance Center. Summer is filling her slot on Total Divas. At least give Eva a shot of having a long career versus a short one.

Vylash

Total Divas was fucking awesome, I think the best part was then they showed Vickie announcing the divas invitational and they piped in a hilarious amount of cheers and showed some fans standing up and cheering (obviously from a different segment) they seriously expected us to believe that Cameron got roaring applause, amazing

Sblargh

Banned
Total Divas was fucking awesome, I think the best part was then they showed Vickie announcing the divas invitational and they piped in a hilarious amount of cheers and showed some fans standing up and cheering (obviously from a different segment) they seriously expected us to believe that Cameron got roaring applause, amazing

Divaverse is the real canon, if they want to tell it like that, then it becomes the truth.

Carnby

I am 100% for a short Triple H title run right now.

Its the lull part of the year so he wont be hogging the spotlight at the big shows like Mania or SummerSlam so thats a plus. His work the last 6 months has been AMAZING and I think he would be great as the heel COO champ

Literally have him give himself the belt be a cocky asshole for a few weeks and then drop it at SummerSlam or MITB to whoever.

I agree. 2 years ago, the idea of HHH being champ would have been awful. Hell, even less than a year ago, when he was feuding with Bryan as a tweener, it wouldn't have worked.

But since January, and his WM match, I've been a big fan of his work. When HHH is a full blown heel, he is among the best heels.

People love Cameron

... somewhere

One idea I'd do if I were in charge would be annual King of the Ring- 8 man single night tourney, the rule is no former world champ can be part of it, winner gets a title shot at Summerslam

The eight I'd use: Barrett, Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, Regal (mystery entrant), Big E, Goldust, Ambrose, Ryback

would be a good way to elevate a new talent.

Yeah this I'd be fine with. But I also feel like you'd have to throw in Cena and Orton or it makes no sense.

For those that were wondering, here is the source of the dancing Nakamura and posing Okada gif

Nakamura
giphy.gif

Okada
giphy.gif

*saves*

Also, random thought; when I was on my flight back from Japan, someone was watching a Japanese movie on the in-flight monitors...and Yuji Nagata showed up in the movie, did his salute, and left.

I was very confused.

strobogo

Banned
I hope we see a how do I get into wrestling thread sometime today.

The answer would be "pay a lot of money to get scammed by a carny cunt who will barely train you, then spend years getting paid with hot dogs and short changed on money, then have internet fans bitch about you".

strobogo

Banned
Really silly they didn't have Enzo do guest color work while out injured. Or really do anything with him execpt for a couple of backstage angles with Aiden English. He could have been managing Big Cass that whole time, just rolling around ringside in his scooter talking shit.

Sblargh

Banned
What do you shave if Bryan leaves with both titles?

Well, I've been waiting for an excuse to shave them pubes. Beard only on top is how the ladies like it.

Are you counting him having physical possession of the belts? What happens if he's stripped but leaves with the belts anyway?

Yes. If he is stripped, but steals the belts and run away I win. If he keeps the title, but someone steals the belts, then I shave.

Well, I just stumbled upon an odd corner of wrasslin' fandom I didn't know existed...e-feds where guys use twitter to role-play their chosen wrestler, cutting promos at each other and shit.

I don't get the appeal.

DMczaf

Well, I just stumbled upon an odd corner of wrasslin' fandom I didn't know existed...e-feds where guys use twitter to role-play their chosen wrestler, cutting promos at each other and shit.

I don't get the appeal.

At least Ziggler and Ryder have a career after WWE dumps them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I don't get the appeal.

I think you have to be unemployed and lonely to get into that. Are you either of the two, Bootsman?

Top Bottom