• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
stro right now

tumblr_n67obqUtUq1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Batista delivered a pretty good powerbomb there through the announce table. He's cleaned up big time since coming back and looks a lot better now that he's not wearing skinny jeans.

Sblargh

Banned
So has any storyline made significant progress tonight? I know Payback is not a major PPV, but it really feels like WWE has been on cruise control these past few weeks.

Bryan not surrendering the title, Steph giving us hope that Brie will be fired, Alicia Fox is a violent drunk, is maybe feuding with Emma, Zeb Colter kidnapped the lemon and now Adam Rose wants fiery revenge and in a turn of events, Bray Wyatt brainwashed a bunch of children some time ago, but Cena only thinks he crossed the line after he threatened to beat a pedophile.

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to watch on Sunday: Payback or Total Divas. Is that a sign of how bad WWE's been or how good Total Divas is?

Sblargh

Banned
I honestly have no idea what I'm going to watch on Sunday: Payback or Total Divas. Is that a sign of how bad WWE's been or how good Total Divas is?

Well, with the WWE network, you can watch the PPV whenever you want. It's not unreasonable to watch Total Divas and then Payback either later or on the next day.

She's a good interviewer, but not much of a commentator. Regal is their best on that front.

She's better than what they've got, and as much as I'd love Regal to get called up, I think Renee has a better shot, especially with Total Diva's popularity and the Women's division being the strongest it has been in ages.

Top Bottom