• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Heel

I'm also beginning to agree with my good friend bean breath on Bray Wyatt. This feud has become completely one-note for far too long, which may be contributing to my growing distaste. I think he was much better before he started doing live promo work.

I'm also beginning to agree with my good friend bean breath on Bray Wyatt. This feud has become completely one-note for far too long, which may be contributing to my growing distaste. I think he was much better before he started doing live promo work.

I think the whole thing has just run its course.

the fued should have ended with Bray winngin at mania. so they could do the D-bry rematch. But they decided to streach it for months on end and it has been terrible

the fued should have ended with Bray winngin at mania. so they could do the D-bry rematch. But they decided to streach it for months on end and it has been terrible

image.php

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bean Breath has been killing it ever since he came back from his awful year of Red Tenay face. He got divorced, lost to the rock, was the first man to fail cashing in the money in the bank briefcase but now he is refreshed, a young up and comer ready to defy all the odds and win one for the WWE Nation.

dream

You naysayers should start watching NXT. It won't turn you into yaysayers, but you'll marvel at how fucking atrocious of a product they put out, and then you can laugh along when they pull talent out of that inbred bubble called "Full Sail University" so that they can flop on Monday Night Raw SuperShow.

Heel

THERE'S ALWAYS THE MENAGERIE *FART NOISE FOR 20 STRAIGHT MINUTES*

Heel would probably love the Menagerie. They have the artist formerly known as Robbie T.

They frog splashed on the balloons, right? I am a budding fan of theirs, absolutely.

You naysayers should start watching NXT. It won't turn you into yaysayers, but you'll marvel at how fucking atrocious of a product they put out, and then you can laugh along when they pull talent out of that inbred bubble called "Full Sail University" so that they can flop on Monday Night Raw SuperShow.

Are they chickens or eggs, friend?

NYR

I thought Raw was alright tonight.

Also, my wife asked what I wanted as a gift for our anniversary and I'm tempted to ask for a Replica/Commemorative WWE belt. I'm torn between these 4...

W06505.jpg

The Undisputed belt is probably my favorite one of them all and I'm leaning towards it. The bad part is there isn't the $200 Commemorative version.

W03636.jpg

But I also love me the Attitude Era belt... Same as above, no $200 version.

00677.jpg

W05574.jpg

The big gold belt is a classic and I kinda like the look of the newest belt and these DO come in the cheaper version.

Decisions decisions...
Wait until August and get the new belt (new logo).

I watch plenty of indy wrestlers get over in front of crowds that are largely their friends, families, and a bunch of dorks getting themselves over. NXT is just that, with WWE branding. It's not a surprise these gimmicks fail in front of real wrestling fans.

I'm curious to see what WWE does with Mojo. The NXT crowd is starting to turn on him. During the battle royal a few weeks ago, they cheered when he was eliminated. Then they chanted "Mojo sucks" during his match with English. Seems they are starting to catch on to his being over-pushed.

Ideally, they'd take him off NXT and limit him to the house shows at most

I actually agree guys should be on the road, doing 10-15 minute matches before they debut, or maybe NXT should actually be more of a full-time touring company, so new guys who weren't indie stars aren't completely lost.

Vylash

I'm curious to see what WWE does with Mojo. The NXT crowd is starting to turn on him. During the battle royal a few weeks ago, they cheered when he was eliminated. Then they chanted "Mojo sucks" during his match with English. Seems they are starting to catch on to his being over-pushed.

Take him off NXT and teach him how to wrestle

I still maintain that they should have multiple NXT facilities, maybe 3 or 4 throughout the country, and rotate guys between them. Kind of manufacture territories. Have separate rosters and such. Rotate guys between them every couple of moths or so. Keeps the match-ups fresh and allows the guys to work in front of different crowds.

Since when has Stephanie McMahon been billed as "One of the principal owners of WWE"?

I can theorize about what this means for the WWE's stock price for hours but Daniel Bryan's on TV now.

Since when has Stephanie McMahon been billed as "One of the principal owners of WWE"?

I can theorize about what this means for the WWE's stock price for hours but Daniel Bryan's on TV now.

She was billed that starting in the fall. Then they dropped it. Then they brought it back during Mania season.

I still maintain that they should have multiple NXT facilities, maybe 3 or 4 throughout the country, and rotate guys between them. Kind of manufacture territories. Have separate rosters and such. Rotate guys between them every couple of moths or so. Keeps the match-ups fresh and allows the guys to work in front of different crowds.

Vince lost a third of his fortune. You think he's willing to OK that type of endeavor?

Top Bottom