• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

The current commentary team would make a angle like that unbearable.

Every match would just Cole, JBL and King fighting about how zayn is/isnt the masked wrestler.

Cole: Wouldn't you say, that so to speak, some would say, that so-called some would think that they are clearly the same person?

JBL: WHAT!? THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD

King: You know-

JBL: YOU'D HAVE TO BE A COMPLETE MORON IDIOT TO THINK THAT! COMPLETE STUPIDTY! YOU'RE NOT A JOURNALIST! BLACK HELICOPTERS!

Meanwhile the match has concluded and we're going to commercial.

What he did right now cheering up a face who lost was pretty cool. But I can see him turning and keeping the character very close to what he is now.

A small tweak would make him so annoying which would be great. If Sami got annoyed at him it would have been totally justified.

Its been truly fun tonight guys, lost best friends aside. I shall leave you all now to your usual shenanigans and I will definitely be back on Sunday for the rematch of the year and for whatever happens after Fox wins or loses.

Alucard

Banned
WTF is happening on impact right now?

Well, she's lost it.

Brittany is happening.
brittany-warrior.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My dog was killed in a hit and run. I posted about in OT. Like right when Takeover started.

I'm really sad to hear that. Really really sad. Do what you need to. This can't be easy. I'm really sorry for your loss. :(

I feel like Zayn is going to get pushed to the moon when he gets to the main roster. Triple H seems to love him. "Red-headed Canadian Arab guy". lol

Alucard

Banned
EY vs. Bully. This would feel so much bigger in front of that UK crowd from earlier this year. The Impact Zone is absolutely terrible. It's said regularly, but it can't be understated.

As good as Takeover was (and it was really, really good), imagine it with Steen, KENTA, and Devitt. Man, NXT in the fall is going to be really great.

Alucard

Banned
Heyyyyy, it's Samoa Joe back out of nowhere.
Bo2hJB_CAAAoxXq.jpg

An okay episode of Impact I guess. Brittany made her mark a bit, and this Joe return is pretty cool...but Impact doesn't know how to let things breathe.

Heyyyyy, it's Samoa Joe back out of nowhere.
Bo2hJB_CAAAoxXq.jpg

An okay episode of Impact I guess. Brittany made her mark a bit, and this Joe return is pretty cool...but Impact doesn't know how to let things breathe.

It looks like the ring is a mattress or something.

TNA ring really soft or something?

G-Fex

it's the gamecube controller! You remember that right?

It uh, the joystick is shit to aim the sniper rifle with in The Twin Snakes.

Gorillaz

It's only a matter of time until they remix the Project Beast webm with that Vince gif

side note, gamecube controller ain't shit tho

edit: what Samoa Joe is in NXT or is that just a joke
edit2; joke nvm, lol

I really, REALLY loved the shit Heyman was doing with Nattie and Tyson on the post-show. Too bad they'll never be able to nail anything like that on the main show.

Top Bottom