• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Charlotte was good, but Natalya showed that she is just on another level.

Agree with this as well. All this "Nattie is terrible and gets by on her name" stuff just got exposed for what it is, which is bullshit.

I really, REALLY loved the shit Heyman was doing with Nattie and Tyson on the post-show. Too bad they'll never be able to nail anything like that on the main show.

"With a Hart wedding, does the man get neutered before or after the ceremony?" Heyman was gold.

Kaladin

bpZNdl2.jpg

Heyman is gold.....gold.

Kaladin

I'm watching this episode of Legend's House called Express Yourselves where Hillbilly Jim and Tony Atlas get all these chitlins and pigs feet and it's hilarious. Loved Hillbilly Jim telling everyone the sausages were bull penises. I'm cracking up over here.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Shovel Knight is supposed to come out pretty soon here. Fucking hyped about that.

Now if only Hotline Miami 2 would get a release date. That's kind of the worst part about these kickstarter style games is they always do feel like 'uhhh it'll come out when we can get platforms to let us put it out' like they don't know anything about that part. Doesn't inspire confidence.

ghostmind

The first night of NJPW Best of the Super Jr. is in about 4 hours from now?

(1) BOSJ XXI ~ A BLOCK Match: Mascara Dorada vs. TAKA Michinoku
(2) BOSJ XXI ~ B BLOCK Match: Tiger Mask IV vs. Rocky Romero
(3) BOSJ XXI ~ B BLOCK Match: El Desperado vs. Taichi
(4) BOSJ XXI ~ A BLOCK Match: Jushin Thunder Liger vs. BUSHI

(5) Special 10 Man Tag Match: “CHAOS” Shinsuke Nakamura, Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Gedo & Jado vs. “BULLET CLUB” Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Tama Tonga

(6) BOSJ XXI ~ B BLOCK Match: Alex Shelley vs. Nick Jackson
(7) BOSJ XXI ~ A BLOCK Match: Ricochet vs. Alex Koslov
(8) BOSJ XXI ~ A BLOCK Match: KUSHIDA vs. Matt Jackson
(9) BOSJ XXI ~ B BLOCK Match: Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Kenny Omega

Bloodwake

I just watched NXT Takeover.

That was an orgasm of everything I appreciate about professional wrestling.

Zayn and Breeze. (Even with the botches it was still excellent.)

Charlotte and Nattie. Best women's match of the year contender. I remember when this category was easily won by the TNA Knockouts division or the indies. That is no longer the case.

The rest of the PPV was incredibly solid. The Ascension is still stale as all fuck, but a decent match. Classic babyface win for Adam Rose. The NXT title match would have easily been the match of the night on many WWE cards but it was overshadowed by the two matches I mentioned.

This was more than worth the ten dollars my autorenewal took out of my account this past week. Excellent. If this is what a Triple H led WWE looks like, please bring it on.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i like all wwe Superstars and i bench 3 50 and i want BIG E to win this for me i like the BIG E come on BIG E i know you will win this for me keep it up BIG E what you do for wwe fans again BIG E keep it up i know you could do this that is all i got to say about your BIG E wwe you have with your memorial day that is all i got to say about that see you soon wwe staff take time off work is a memorial day that is all just one day you could say hi... to my name is SERGIO that all for now bye and wwe headquarters take off from work is a memorial day that see you soon bye again

i like all wwe Superstars and i bench 3 50 and i want BIG E to win this for me i like the BIG E come on BIG E i know you will win this for me keep it up BIG E what you do for wwe fans again BIG E keep it up i know you could do this that is all i got to say about your BIG E wwe you have with your memorial day that is all i got to say about that see you soon wwe staff take time off work is a memorial day that is all just one day you could say hi... to my name is SERGIO that all for now bye and wwe headquarters take off from work is a memorial day that see you soon bye again

Dragonzord pls. Yahoo Answers will rot your brain.

strobogo

Banned
X-Men was pretty good. Quicksilver was my least favorite part of the movie by far. Not as good as X2, but the second best in the series. Also not as good as Winter Solider. MUCH better than Amazing Spiderman 2.

Went to get some groceries after. Stood in the alcohol aisle for a long time, but didn't get any. Held strong.

G-Fex

X-Men was pretty good. Quicksilver was my least favorite part of the movie by far. Not as good as X2, but the second best in the series. Also not as good as Winter Solider. MUCH better than Amazing Spiderman 2.

Went to get some groceries after. Stood in the alcohol isle for a long time, but didn't get any. Held strong.

Good for you Stro.

Kinda reminds me of when I try to quit energy drinks and I just can't. Everytime I see one out in town I have to get it.

strobogo

Banned
Good for you Stro.

Kinda reminds me of when I try to quit energy drinks and I just can't. Everytime I see one out in town I have to get it.

I thought maybe I would get a smaller, more expensive bottle and it would make me go slower with it. Then I saw various beers to try. And I just kind of stood back for about 10 minutes and took a pass. I got legit shook when someone said I might be Scott Hall's drinking voodoo doll.

Comment from the WBF 1992 video from my Youtubers page:

LolindirElros
omg what the hell am I doing with my life... why am I even..

DiscoJon

Banned
I thought maybe I would get a smaller, more expensive bottle and it would make me go slower with it. Then I saw various beers to try. And I just kind of stood back for about 10 minutes and took a pass. I got legit shook when someone said I might be Scott Hall's drinking voodoo doll.
You don't need it or any other bottle. You'll be fine.

ARE THE MEGA POWERS OF WRASSLEGAF REUNITING?!?
megapowers-handshake-o.gif

In for the BosJ, but I fear I may end up ranting on Taguchi's uselessness before the day is done. Would LOVE to see Omega pick up the win, though.

Also, it'll be interesting to see how Taichi's booked after his embarrassing scandal in the press.

Sokantish

Went to get some groceries after. Stood in the alcohol isle for a long time, but didn't get any. Held strong.

I'm proud of you, stro

Hasney

Went to get some groceries after. Stood in the alcohol aisle for a long time, but didn't get any. Held strong.

I got a bottle of Jack and vanilla vodka delivered to my door last night. Was pretty fantastic.

Top Bottom