• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Buncha fat shaming going on in here. Shame on you all
zWVbK.gif

I'm all for fat guys in wrestling, I just don't want to see Ricardo's leg snap like a twig.

Photos appeared of Taichi with someone who isn't his wife and now it's all over the national newspapers that he's having an affair;

http://archive.today/7MHky

Incidentally, his wife is Ofune who used to wrestle for K-Dojo.

*edit, Taichi's wife;

f17l7t6.jpg

What are you doing, Taichi? Dumbass.

Caught cheating on his wife.

Edit: Beaten.

Gotcha. His wife looks hot. Other girl looks generic. Tio much makeup.

Sblargh

Banned
Tyson Kidd goes heel, wears a creepy mask, tries to cut a promo like Wyatt in a dark room, the light goes up and Natalya goes into the room with a plate of cookies.

"Honeybunchy, I know you're upset about your loss, but I made you those cookies you love much! Now, turn that frown upside down because you promised me we would go ice skating with Bret today!"

Tyson takes out the mask, Bret goes into the room.

"Listen kid, not everyone can be the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be otherwise I wouldn't be the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. Hang in there, your mom said hi, by the way, don't forget to call her".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NXT specials being quarterly is a great plan as well. Makes it light schedule of approx every quarter, SOMEONE is getting called up.

Dang, Andrew Everett's torn his ACL and will be out for a good while - just as he was making a name for himself in PWG as well.

Let's not forget, botches happen - even to fatties.

True enough, but that's not the only reason I'd advocate Ricardo working a more heavyweight style - it makes for a better contrast. Also, I get that Kalisto's always going to be the face in peril because he's tiny, but you lose his explosiveness coming off the hot tag.

Good. I really don't get the appeal of Taguchi - he's technically competent and his matches are fine, but I struggle to hold any interest. The Japanese fans sure seem to like him, though.

Japanese love:
Gratuitious English (It's fucking everywhere)
Disco Music (I don't know why)
Bad Dancing (Yup)

Also, Taichi is clearly just using this scandal to propel himself just like Tanahashi did by faking that sta-ok I can't go that far

At the same time, Kalisto just debuted two weeks ago, that was only his second match in NXT. You can have Enzo and Big Cass win it when Enzo returns (tonight?).
Something like that needs to happen ASAp though, they are awful champions. Awful wrestlers. I think Cassady and Enzo are legit though. A modern day E and C. Their shirt sucks though....

Ithil

Something like that needs to happen ASAp though, they are awful champions. Awful wrestlers. I think Cassady and Enzo are legit though. A modern day E and C. Their shirt sucks though....

Konnor is average, Viktor is a pretty good wrestler, but the faux-Road Warriors thing doesn't really work. They're well past their sell-by date in NXT though, they need to go to the main roster already and let some other team have a go.

Aiii

So not worth it
Nattie vs. Paige reactions - OMG what a match. Paige! I guess Natalya was good too...

Nattie vs. AJ on Main Event - Longest Divas match ever! So good! Why can't we get this on Raw? AJ can go! Nattie was okay too I guess...

Nattie vs. Charlotte - Charlotte is the real deal! Holy shit! I guess Natalya was okay too...

Maaaaaan, fuck you guys. Natalya has been putting over the next crop of talent in great matches, and ya'll aren't giving her the proper respect for it.

If she wasn't sloppy as fuck in all her matches, if she wasn't a horrible actress and if she wasn't crying all the time, perhaps I would be a fan.

Also, her personality on Total Divas is absolutely terrible too. She's constantly complaining and crying (yep, there too), she's a horrible wife to TJ, every conversation ever she somehow turns into being about her within a minute. (Last week, Brie was talking about her wedding and she literally said "You know, my wedding, which was only last year." No Natalya, it's not about you right now, ffs.)

She's a good wrestler, but everything else about her is terrible. It's okay to not be great at everything, but once your terrible at one or more things that's it, you're done.

Out of all the people on that show, Natalya should have stayed away from Total Divas, that show ruined her wrestling character. Naomi is the only one on that show that comes off as likeable, but for the rest it's okay they're not likeable, because nobody liked them in the first place. For Natalya, who used to be well liked, it's actually turning people against her.

[/rant]

Also, I want to make physical love to Charlotte's new Ric Flair-remixed theme.

Nattie is like Cena in that she is not king to make anyone better but put her in the ring with someone good or better and she have a great match .

Also stop stealing Owens catchphrases do being a baby on total divas

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The fuck is that League of Legends watermark? It's like anyone who plays a video game is a fucking sloppy piece of shit.

Hasney

Godammit, been trying to watch Takeover at work. Was fine up until the tag match and then my phone started stuttering. Got through the Breeze/Zayn match (and what a fucking match) by chain smoking outside where I get 4G, but gonna have to watch the rest when I get home.

Didn't want it to eat into my MK8 time, but priorities and all that.

Also, I really hope they just build the #1 contender and NXT champion match all the way to the next big event.My only complaint about Takeover so far is that there wasn't much build. Just set a date in 2 months time somewhere and start building now.

The fuck is that League of Legends watermark? It's like anyone who plays a video game is a fucking sloppy piece of shit.

The WWF and League of Legends logo kind of merge too, like it's WWF League of Legends. I might actually try that MOBA if it happened.

Konnor is average, Viktor is a pretty good wrestler, but the faux-Road Warriors thing doesn't really work. They're well past their sell-by date in NXT though, they need to go to the main roster already and let some other team have a go.
They need to be Eric Escobar'd. I was a little disappointed with Ricardo last night too. Brah was channeling the ghost of Sin Cara. Rusev squash was a waste. Him now being Russian screams Vince

NXT Tapings tonight?

Aiii

So not worth it
15 more minutes at work and then I have a two week holiday!

YAY!

In related news: I'm gonna watch and bitch about Payback LIVE IN THIS THREAD™ this Sunday.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
15 more minutes at work and then I have a two week holiday!

YAY!

In related news: I'm gonna watch and bitch about Payback LIVE IN THIS THREAD™ this Sunday.

oh boy

Ithil

They need to be Eric Escobar'd. I was a little disappointed with Ricardo last night too. Brah was channeling the ghost of Sin Cara. Rusev squash was a waste. Him now being Russian screams Vince

NXT Tapings tonight?

Yup, tapings in Full Sail tonight. Hoping for debuts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think at this point the VinceWBF gif is close to coming full circle, and will end up in its final form as Vince going nuts over Keibler's application.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I need someone to breathe life back into my wrestling lungs.
NJPW is bland at the moment
PWG is too infrequent
Stardom is too infrequent
DDT is too infrequent
WWE is putrid
TNA is garbage

I'm going to a Chikara show in a couple of weeks, so that should be fun but I need someone
Fex
to give me the kiss of life before my interest in wrestling flatlines.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need someone to breathe life back into my wrestling lungs.
NJPW is bland at the moment
PWG is too infrequent
Stardom is too infrequent
DDT is too infrequent
WWE is putrid
TNA is garbage

I'm going to a Chikara show in a couple of weeks, so that should be fun but I need someone
Fex
to give me the kiss of life before my interest in wrestling flatlines.

Watch some STARDOM brother!

@WWEAaLLday21 Enzo Amore

A.) Rusev: put some shoes on. B.) Mojo: how in the world u make the USA look S-A-W-F-T #SAWFT!! What a let down #SloppyJalopy #NXTTakeover

Even Enzo knew what's up.

Carnby

Who ever told me Wifi repeaters work was right. I watched Takeover with only a few pauses in the streaming, while two other laptops were online and my son was streaming cartoons from a kindle.

I did a speed test on my ps4. without the repeater it was 8 Mbps, with the repeater it was 12 Mpbs.

This Sunday is the real test.

Mojo borrowed Cena's Black preacher voice last night. The way he was pausing when he spoke made me think he didn't remember his lines.

We're not really doing a Payback thread are we?

Payback |OT| Just keep your Money in the Bank

This Sunday will be the first PPV since Survivor Series 2011 in which Daniel Bryan doesn't have a match.

Mojo borrowed Cena's Black preacher voice last night. The way he was pausing when he spoke made me think he didn't remember his lines.

We're not really doing a Payback thread are we?
Yeah, it was hilarious. He was channeling Joe Hennning/Michael McGillicutty.

Hope Solomon Crowe debuts tonight.

Who ever told me Wifi repeaters work was right. I watched Takeover with only a few pauses in the streaming, while two other laptops were online and my son was streaming cartoons from a kindle.

I did a speed test on my ps4. without the repeater it was 8 Mbps, with the repeater it was 12 Mpbs.

This Sunday is the real test.

THAT WAS ME QUICK GIMME ALL THE CREDIT

But ya, they work great. I got mine for free after rebate so it was even better. Keep that signal strong!

Or how about you don't make an OT about friggin' Payback of all things?

On that note, who's making the June OT?

I actually wanted to make it this month but I'm doing some traveling the next couple of days so I can't make it as good as I want it.

I also suggest making it after Payback so the OP and title can be up to date in the unlikely event that something interesting actually happens.

Top Bottom