• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Sblargh

Banned
Query: You go watch Monday Night Raw, 1 hour pre-show, 3 hour show, it's over. It was a good Raw, not excellent, but it entertained you, you're leaving happier than you arrived.

What would you prefer as a post-show, assuming you're not in a hurry to go home:

a) a good dark match.

b) Interactive post show with Booker T, Heyman and Renee and wrassler guests, just like the NXT one.

Asking as someone going to the live event, since at home, it's obvious option b would be best.

G-Fex

ibau732icwTuei.gif

I think we should just get used to this.

Oh hey another Dark souls game. Cause you know, there wasn't enough DS threads in gaming side.

The-Original_gallery_primary.jpg

I'll never get over how dumb SA Scarlet Witch's helmet looks.

hating on SW's hat? SMH Spider.

Where are we wrong?

Calm down, being facetious right here. I wonder if he'll actually contribute to GAF at all (which is a bit of a long shot) but man would it be fun and an honor to have him join this fine community considering his love of the wrassles.

I also wanna see him either look past the kayfabe of the gimmicks we have here, or break down entirely.

UndertakerFuckYou.gif

o he scurred

I would like a Rose heel turn.

I thought the gimmick should be a heel gimmick anyway. I marked at the idea of bringing him in as a Doink type heel where at first it looked like a face gimmick, but actually he's a sinister heel. The party isn't optional; it's mandatory.

Imagine he comes out with the same entrance, only he's attacking faces because he expects them to want to party and they won't. The rosebuds would seem to be in on it, but they could have an angle where the bunny runs for it, gets dragged backstage, and then over the coming weeks the bunny is gone but a midcarder like Ziggler gets beaten down by Rose, carried off, and suddenly the bunny is back.

So much potential.

Jeez, Akebono's had to relinquish the Triple Crown as he's been hospitalised with heart problems. Hope he's OK. Nothing is going right for All Japan at present - hell, they only managed 638 fans for a Jumbo Tsuruta memorial show earlier in the month, which is shockingly bad, although Masanobu Fuchi was the only star from that era on the card. Fuchi's said they'll have a new champion crowned by the end of June, but now KENSO's had to pull out of the rest of the tour with a knee injury.

I have to say that I am enjoying NXT Takeover. Who is running shit down there? It can't be Vince or HHH.

NXT is Triple H's baby, as hard as it is to believe - he had to really fight to get them in-house developmental in the first place, as Vince wanted no part of it and still doesn't involve himself with NXT.

Top Bottom