• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bret's in much better shape than Flair and his face is far less haggard. Especially these last few years, he's improved a lot since the stroke.
2010-06-15-05-55-49-4c17f6e590e47Hart-CAL0109-sg-a6.jpg

somedevil

I just don't see this happening at all. Main roster is gonna have to take the L and move on.

The takerover show top 3 matches were Breeze vs Zayn, Neville vs Tyson Kidd and Natalya vs Charlotte.

Shield vs Evoltion, Cena vs Bray, Cesaro vs Sheamus could match them plus RVD vs Barrett could surprise and lets see how much time they give Paige vs Fox.

Aiii

So not worth it
The thing is, Ric Flair being a broke drunken wreck is EXACTLY what you'd expect 80s Flair to end up as.

Bret trying to act out being 1994 Hitman while looking like the old guy he is is just wrong on so many levels.

Ithil

The takerover show top 3 matches were Breeze vs Zayn, Neville vs Tyson Kidd and Natalya vs Charlotte.

Shield vs Evoltion, Cena vs Bray, Cesaro vs Sheamus could match them plus RVD vs Barrett could surprise and lets see how much time they give Paige vs Fox.

I don't think Cena vs Bray is gonna be all that good.

Gorillaz

NXT probably will outshine them. Their most interesting match on Sunday is Alicia Fox v Paige.

And only one of them had any sort of "character development" during this whole thing

Vylash

I can't wait for Cena to fend off all 3 Wyatts and put the evil kid in a CeNation shirt so the kid will hit Wyatt with an AA for the 10 count

The problem is that we've seen these matches many, many time. I just don't think they'll be anything special. Sure Cesaro is awesome, but I just care about Sheamus. Bray and Cena has run it's course a while ago. Shield v Evolution should be good because of Orton, Rollins and Trips though. I don't like that the match is elimination though. Yeah, I kinda hope Paige and Alicia get a little more than the 3 minute matches they usually get. Lol at RVD and surprise.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Konrad G. L.2 months ago

No matter if you like or hate John Cena, - I respect, how he deals with the negative fan reactions. There were many wrestlers that didn't handle it quite that good.

Someone said this unironically. The commentary is working.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A shoot in professional wrestling is any unplanned, unscripted or real-life occurrence within a wrestling event
Can people stop saying SHOOTS ON in every youtube video of somebodys podcast or interview now? Fuck buried, shoot is the most misused wrestling term of all time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You really think Sheamus is so delusional about earning his spot and not getting rubs because of Mr. H's that he honestly thought the booking team thought giving him the main title on his first non-ECW PPV wasn't forced by someone like Hunter or Vince?

You really think Sheamus is so delusional about earning his spot and not getting rubs because of Mr. H's that he honestly thought the booking team thought giving him the main title on his first non-ECW PPV wasn't forced by someone like Hunter or Vince?

Oh, he knows. Why do you think he's always talking about going for a pint after the show? He has to drink his guilt away.

MC Safety

Is that Bret Hart's wife in that picture? I guess he traded up.

Also, you know how they always mention Stu Hart and how he would torture young boys who came to train in his dungeon? Isn't that the creepiest thing ever?

I mean, if you go to wrestling school to learn to become a wrestler, does a creepy old guy put you in torture holds until you scream? That seems more like the actions of a sadist with a basement than it does a guy trying to impart his knowledge of pro wrestling to the younger generation.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the docah is here, daddy

Slick sucks but this music is amazing
Is that Bret Hart's wife in that picture? I guess he traded up.

Also, you know how they always mention Stu Hart and how he would torture young boys who came to train in his dungeon? Isn't that the creepiest thing ever?

I mean, if you go to wrestling school to learn to become a wrestler, does a creepy old guy put you in torture holds until you scream? That seems more like the actions of a sadist with a basement than it does a guy trying to impart his knowledge of pro wrestling to the younger generation.

Just how it was. Karl Gotch did the same thing.

charsace

From Meltzer. Will this happen is the question of the day.

Cena is gonna perform a triple AA on the Wyatts and then save the shield and save RVD and save Sheamus. Best PPV of the year.
Everybody knows Hall didn't 'fall off the wagon' and it was just blown up by the internet, right?
Bo0vrqHIIAAt-Nj.jpg

also zayn and cody
Bo09JhkIIAA8iSG.jpg:large

You just know the WWE wants this guy bad. I am glad he's going to eventually wrestle in Japan. This way the WWE will actually have a good big man wrestler when he does go there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE should give Cody a look. Guy has size and athleticism. Plus they give every other shitty gen 2 kid a chance. Why not someone with potential

I think he will get a shot eventually. He started late because of the troubles with his dad so he's doing a lot of catch-up right now. I think they're just giving him some time to do the independent circuit, to spend itme amongst legends, etc. If Scott stays clean, I mean that's one of the smartest guys in professional wrestling according to guys like Austin and Bischoff, so he's got a future if he can work on his wrestling. I've never actually seen any of his matches yet, but I know he's green. If you watch Aces & Eights match against him on some promotion, you quickly realize.. He's fucking huge. He could get bigger too in terms of mass.

Still, Flair's kids got instant contracts with no past so who knows.

charsace

I think he will get a shot eventually. He started late because of the troubles with his dad so he's doing a lot of catch-up right now. I think they're just giving him some time to do the independent circuit, to spend itme amongst legends, etc. If Scott stays clean, I mean that's one of the smartest guys in professional wrestling according to guys like Austin and Bischoff, so he's got a future if he can work on his wrestling. I've never actually seen any of his matches yet, but I know he's green.

Still, Flair's kids got instant contracts with no past so who knows.

Cody is green, but very athletic for a 6'8 guy. He does a little high flyer style things when counter moves at times or when mat wrestling.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
His big problem is that he does all that technical, clean wrestling. It fits a Jack Brisco type, but he's got the size and even a similar look to his dad. Scott needs to inject him with that swagger because he lacks that part.
Scott_Hall_Toothpick_Throw_Tribute.gif

But Scott didn't have it until Razor either so Cody's got plenty of time. I'm fine with the Scott Hall tights he wears now with all he's been through with his dad though I do hope he gets his own look eventually.

Alucard

Banned
You gotta feel bad for a guy with such poor math skills. Imagine if Flair could actually do basic addition and subtraction.

Top Bottom