• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
iDChWHGyvAsJS.jpg

you are one of the good ones Bootaaay. When is PROGRESS 13 coming out? How long does it usually take?

It usually takes about 4-6 weeks or so - they'll probably have pre-orders up for the download & DVD copies in a week or two, so I'd guess it'll be out mid-June. Really can't wait to see Devitt vs Zack again.

rofl, I hope he knows it is all in good fun. No real harm dood!

iDChWHGyvAsJS.jpg

It usually takes about 4-6 weeks or so - they'll probably have pre-orders up for the download & DVD copies in a week or two, so I'd guess it'll be out mid-June. Really can't wait to see Devitt vs Zack again.

Can't wait. I really like the champion too. I don't recall his name but I like his style and gimmick. That staff is dope.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Some of you guys are too much into your gimmick posting, it is making me dislike this thread.

I could have said a lot of the same things about your 'I'm not saying AJ is the pinnacle of womens wrestling posts but AJ is the pinnacle of womens wrestling', friend.

G-Fex

Never heard of it. Link?

www.epicmafia.com

basically we all sign up and make a game room. The object of the game is we've all got jobs or whatever and we're supposed to do certain things during the night cycle (there's a day and night cycle). We're either in the mafia or the villagers, the mafia is supposed to kill the villagers or the villagers get rid of the mafia.

More or less.

It's a text game but I saw newlegacy play it and it seemed pretty fun.

Aiii

So not worth it
I could have said a lot of the same things about your 'I'm not saying AJ is the pinnacle of womens wrestling posts but AJ is the pinnacle of womens wrestling', friend.

And since that was bothering people i stopped posting like that half a year ago.

Even when shitty posters call me out, so what is your point?

www.epicmafia.com

basically we all sign up and make a game room. The object of the game is we've all got jobs or whatever and we're supposed to do certain things during the night cycle (there's a day and night cycle). We're either in the mafia or the villagers, the mafia is supposed to kill the villagers or the villagers get rid of the mafia.

More or less.

It's a text game but I saw newlegacy play it and it seemed pretty fun.

I'm down. We just need to get things organized and go from there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I went to lunch, came back and something happened but I can't tell what. What did you guys do?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jeez, Akebono's had to relinquish the Triple Crown as he's been hospitalised with heart problems. Hope he's OK. Nothing is going right for All Japan at present - hell, they only managed 638 fans for a Jumbo Tsuruta memorial show earlier in the month, which is shockingly bad, although Masanobu Fuchi was the only star from that era on the card. Fuchi's said they'll have a new champion crowned by the end of June, but now KENSO's had to pull out of the rest of the tour with a knee injury.

Akebono's gotta take care of himself. You can only be an egg on sticks for so long and get bloodied before there's a legit heart issue. I hope he'll be ok. I don't love his work, but I enjoy watching it for some sick reason.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Giant Bomb? Who gives a shit about them? Nobody will care, world continues to turn. You people are scared for no reason. Hide behind OMERTA.

Top Bottom