• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
www.epicmafia.com

basically we all sign up and make a game room. The object of the game is we've all got jobs or whatever and we're supposed to do certain things during the night cycle (there's a day and night cycle). We're either in the mafia or the villagers, the mafia is supposed to kill the villagers or the villagers get rid of the mafia.

More or less.

It's a text game but I saw newlegacy play it and it seemed pretty fun.

Those assholes got the idea to play this from ME!

No seriously I'm pretty sure we played this with Johnny before and then it caught on on streams

I'm down. We just need to get things organized and go from there.

You die first.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ply volunteering to carry everyone to safety yall!
izXCqNY.gif

G-Fex

Those assholes got the idea to play this from ME!

No seriously I'm pretty sure we played this with Johnny before and then it caught on on streams
That's just like you Bronson, always take credit from ol Johnny Bludd and Duel.

Good then you actually know how to play this then.

and plywood gonna plywood.

Can we talk about how fucking absurd that "lethal dose of poison" line is? Any amount of poison EVER is lethal, think before you speak Vince GODAMNIT.

Everyone knew this a long time ago right? That's the joke right? I'm gonna sound like a total dingus.

Guys remember when everyone implied that I was starting an Invasion angle for Wrassle Gaf? Well.....

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can we talk about how fucking absurd that "lethal dose of poison" line is? Any amount of poison EVER is lethal, think before you speak Vince GODAMNIT.

Everyone knew this a long time ago right? That's the joke right? I'm gonna sound like a total dingus.

Untrue.

Guys remember when everyone implied that I was starting an Invasion angle for Wrassle Gaf? Well.....

Sounds like someone needs to be injected with a non-lethal dose of poison to know the difference.

That's not true at all .bit why you can suck out snake venom .

Heel

Further exposing the hostile and insular environment that is WrassleGAF. Accept Duncan's fringe opinions on poison, friends, just as we accept his fringe opinion that Daniel Bryan is a good wrestler.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think we should start making as many wrasslegaf threads as there are popgaf threads in OT. We need market penetration especially with ratings slumping like they are.

lol!
I didn't know he could do that.

He is Mr Wonderful. He can do it all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lamb Lamb is gonna be ok. He's gonna be ok. His old shows will always be there and they stand as a testament to what good work we've done.

strobogo

Banned
Lamb Lamb is gonna be ok. He's gonna be ok. His old shows will always be there and they stand as a testament to what good work we've done.

He hit the Stro Threshold, when you do way too much, do way too many reviews, and do them without breaks. Then your mind breaks and you hate everything.

Let me know if you want a gaming side 'swerve'. I'm sure my status over there is way less than I think it is, but I'm pretty sure no one thinks of me as anything to do with super happy wrassle time.

Aiii

So not worth it
You're describing Charlotte last night, not Natalya.

I'm with Alucard in thinking Natalya should get her due. Most people were in here talking up Charlotte and saying she carried that match when all I saw was a person in way over her head as she went through the trained motions. She's improving, but she looks and acts like a rookie, and not in the way where it's like a character she's playing.

Charlotte has been wrestling two years, Natalya's been wrestling all her life and had the benefit of being trained by Stu Hart. Of course she had to carry the rookie. No shit.

That doesn't excuse her sloppyness, or any of the other negatives I mentioned.

Natalya is a good wrestler. Natalya will never be a great wrestler. Last nigtts match was really good, but it wasn't a great match or even top five best women's matches over the past twelve months. It wasn't even Natalya's best over the past year.

Good match, best match of the night yesterday, but nowhere near "Natalya is the best women's wrestler in history" great, I'm sorry.

somedevil

The story from within WWE is that Sunday's Payback will be a good show because they can't let the developmental show, NXT Takeover, outshine the main roster pay-per-view.

From Meltzer. Will this happen is the question of the day.

Ithil

Apparently a lot of the roster was at Takeover backstage and thought it was a homerun of a show. I'm guessing they'll work hard in their matches at Payback to try and make up for the weak card and build, but we'll see.

jmdajr

I think talent who is half assessing it should be demoted.

Isn't that how some soccer leagues do it? If you suck it's back to the d-league.

I realize they already do this, but now even more so.

strobogo

Banned
Not sure what's more depressing to me, Old Man hart or Old Wreck Flair.

It's Bret.

No way. It's Flair. Bret just looks like an older dude who doesn't give a shit about things. Flair is a self destructive mess and a glimpse into my days of past future.

Top Bottom