• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

ASfoU3M.png

kY0Bqty.gif

Turns out if you search "The year in wrestling: ____" on youtube you get playlists full of American wrestling tv that the network doesn't have. Fun stuff.

What if the bell rings for Ambrose vs Miz and Miz immediately gets hit by Maryse and wins but Kurt Angle restarts the match as an Asylum Match as a steel cage shows up out of nowhere. What a mess that match was.

Finn better watch out. Triple H probably has a plan for a Wrestlemania program with him to try and get him super over like how it worked out so great for Seth and Roman when they did it.

How does E manage to keep in shape, but Ambrose and Roman dont? I know the road is demanding and has an impact, but they both looked way more intimidating when they arrived with Shield
Ambrose has been pretty open with how his workout is mainly running, climbing and riding bikes then lifting weights. With Roman I'd say the Samoan genetics.

In NXT it's a less hectic schedule hence why people there are in great shape and how some lose some of that shape when called up.

Edit: Fuck, I hate anything that has to do with shit being stuck in someone's head.

klonere

Banned
You see the thing about Finn is that he appears to be a likeable, nice human being which makes him somewhat of a good face.

Seth has issues, with his general manner, his speaking voice and his extra-curricular activities.

Roman is a born cocky heel/tweener.

You see the thing about Finn is that he appears to be a likeable, nice human being which makes him somewhat of a good face.

Seth has issues, with his general manner, his speaking voice and his extra-curricular activities.

Roman is a born cocky heel/tweener.
But best Finn was heel Devitt.

Top Bottom