• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

No one was complaining the last time Sasha looked like she was buried and stuck dancing:
aiwcXq4.gif

Wat
Mmmmm

Swann comes off as a surprise member of the Hart family compared to TJP

Swann is in no way bad or sucks, he's always been fun to watch in the ring. The fans are just fucking dead when he's out there and doing his thing.

This gif of him with Sasha is just....something. Sasha will never, ever, be the BOSS if this stuff keeps happening.

Hex

Banned
Swann is in no way bad or sucks, he's always been fun to watch in the ring. The fans are just fucking dead when he's out there and doing his thing.

This gif of him with Sasha is just....something. Sasha will never, ever, be the BOSS if this stuff keeps happening.

I agree, I like Swann.
I say they get rid of this 205 live crap , put them back in NXT and expand NXT to two hours while introducing the NXT cruiserweight belt

Sephzilla

cody gets salty at the most ridiculous shit.

someone should point out that Koko B-Ware is a hall of famer but was still a glorified jobber

pretty loaded. i actually have a few more CAWs i need to make/download

i mean goldust is easily one of the top 3 greatest gimmicks of all time i wouldnt classify him as a jobber the dude main evented ppvs and house shows defending the intercontinental championship and he had legit massive heel heat.

i mean goldust is easily one of the top 3 greatest gimmicks of all time i wouldnt classify him as a jobber the dude main evented ppvs and house shows defending the intercontinental championship and he had legit massive heel heat.

I heard somewhere today that the new "jobber" is called a contractor or something weird like that, where they're more geared towards building someone else instead of just taking a loss (like jobbers do).

DMczaf

Jobbers were never called jobbers in the first place, that's always been inside lingo.

On TV they are "local athletes" or "local talent"

Top Bottom