• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Zabka

No, this is not a "hardcore" crowd thing.

Every city they go to (including house shows) is reacting very favorably to Nakamura.

That's not just a hardcore thing.

If you can't tell the difference between someone getting a "very favorable" crowd reaction and the reaction a true star like Rock or Austin gets then I don't know what to tell you. WWE is a factory for lukewarm stars.

Foggy

I would argue Kana has done a better job than the rest of that list in keeping her matches fresh.

End just got here, so I can't say much about him.

She's done a decent job, all things considered. I'm mostly just speaking to how watered down these people are when they get to the WWE. Even Kana as a character is a shadow of what she could do when left to her own devices.

I think that the reason the PC keeps training in the style that it does is because these top guys still get super over in NXT with limited workrates. And the WWE perceives that as a safer, more re-producable style.

So why change to a style they see as more dangerous when they still have guys getting super over with the safer style? Like yeah on the main roster they fail, but you can more easily contribute that to the booking than the style.

If you can't tell the difference between someone getting a "very favorable" crowd reaction and the reaction a true star like Rock or Austin gets then I don't know what to tell you. WWE is a factory for lukewarm stars.

No one is saying he's over like Austin. Who said that?

If you want to talk about people not being over like Rock or Austin, why single out Nakamura? There are a thousand examples of that other than him. It's a systemic WWE problem, not a Nakamura problem. Compared to most of the roster, he's more over.

I really hope the next match for the Tag Titles involve TND, Uggos, and Breezango. 'Dango and Breeze has been knocking it out of the park as of late.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
How the hell have they not edited Carmella's theme yet

Zabka

No one is saying he's over like Austin. Who said that?

If you want to talk about people not being over like Rock or Austin, why single out Nakamura? There are a thousand examples of that other than him. It's a systemic WWE problem, not a Nakamura problem. Compared to most of the roster, he's more over.

I didn't say anyone said that. I don't even know what you're arguing because it sounds like you agree with me.

Lots of people are somewhat over. No one is breaking through to real superstar level because of booking, writing and production. Nakamura is the latest to start feeling the pain.

Let's face it, he's not a once in a lifetime talent like Jinder Mahal.

This is a great brawl, but the premise of it makes no sense because we've seen refs tons of times just call for the bell to start a match during a brawl.

Top Bottom