• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Yeaaaahhh tonight ended with an AIDS Wolf style noise rock band and throwing shoot elbows with a 60 year old Japanoise rocker from the classic days.

Good night.

Kornflayx

Mine was the tag team. When I casually walked a few yards and got a chair. Then casually threw it in and walked off like I didn't do anything.

What was not so nice was when I got thrown into it. But my Backdrop Driver preventing Heroman from breaking up the pin was my highlight

Poor Bray Wyatt, always the punchline

rnlSDIj.png

Good morning WrestleGAF! I got a question for y'all. How many live wrestling shows have you been to and how many were WWE? Im currently at 3 with Extreme Rules gonna make it 4 (Battleground (2016), NXT Bel Air (2016), WWE Live (Raw) and Extreme Rules (2017)).

Poor Bray Wyatt, always the punchline

I would actually enjoy it more if the game took a supernatural twist towards the end. Im interested in the game though

Good morning WrestleGAF! I got a question for y'all. How many live wrestling shows have you been to and how many were WWE? Im currently at 3 with Extreme Rules gonna make it 4 (Battleground (2016), NXT Bel Air (2016), WWE Live (Raw) and Extreme Rules (2017)).

I would actually enjoy it more if the game took a supernatural twist towards the end. Im interested in the game though

Lost count t of indie shows. I think I'm up to 14ish this year so far? I'll have to check.

WWE is easier. 08 Raw house show in Birmingham, 3 O2 Raw/SmackDown tapings, a Leeds house show and Takeover London. I'll try make a proper list one day.

2 WWE house shows, 1 Smackdown taping, NXT's Portland show last year, and an Inspire Pro Wrestling show in Austin a couple of years ago.

RBH

-WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta (April 2011)
-NXT house show at Center Stage in Atlanta (June 2016)
-SmackDown taping in Chicago (Wild Card Finals) (December 2016)
-NXT Takeover Chicago (May 2017)

Guzim

I've been to a few independent shows here in Connecticut. I went to NJPW and ROH: War of the Worlds in NYC in May 2014.

As for WWE, I've been to two WWE house shows (2014 and 2015).
Been to a lot of Monday Night Raws, I'm going to my first Smackdown this summer, and I've been to the following PPVs:

Royal Rumble 2008
Survivor Series 2011
TLC 2012
Extreme Rules 2014
Wrestlemania XXIX
Summerslam 2015 and 2016
NXT Takeover: Brooklyn 1 and 2

Extreme Rules 2014 was my first wrestling event. Was really neat, had Evolution vs. The Shield as well as the infamous Daniel Bryan vs. Kane extreme rules match where Bryan did a diving headbutt spot off of a forklift.

My second was more recent, the ROH/NJPW War of the Worlds in the Hammerstein Ballroom. I enjoyed this one more: it was a smaller venue but holy shit the event was amazing minus the Hangman Page vs. Kazarian match.

Zabka

I went to the Brooklyn Takeovers after a long lapse in watching wrestling. I was considering going to Summerslam this year but I've got almost no interest left in the main roster. It's really shitty.

Went to a RAW and a Nitro during the early parts of the Attitude Era. Then I went to the King of Pro Wrestling in Tokyo in 2015.

Guzim

Hahaha, yeah. The announcers had tiny versions of themselves out there too, right?

Good times, I would have definitely given you the Too Sweet if I knew you were there too.
Haha, yeah they did. I love giving the Too Sweet to people at wrestling events. I also do the Too Sweet with my students.

Sweeeeet!

Just found this YouTube channel with 80s wwf shows

https://youtu.be/KueS0i1IOt8

Look at this card

Rocky Johnson vs. Rene Goulet
Jim Neidhart vs. Ivan Putski
Pedro Morales vs. Terry Gibbs
Hulk Hogan vs. Don Muraco
Bret Hart vs. Rick McGraw
Ken Patera vs. Tony Atlas
Barry Windham & Mike Rotundo vs. Nikolai Volkoff & Iron Sheik
Missing Link vs. SD Jones
Bruno Sammartino & David Sammartino vs. Brutus Beefcake & Johnny V

Guys like this should run the network

Thunder, wcw house show, wwe house show, raw

Top Bottom