• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

as the captain of team #5years

I, for one, welcome this inevitable failure of a push in India

the ratings will hit all time lows during the next couple of months, and wwe will have nothing to show for it besides youtube hits

Which won't make money for them ever again due to the Restricted Mode ad policy

DA389LOU0AABOwu

Anth0ny

Friend Anth0ny, when did the Five Years thing start so we can properly keep track?

It was a combination of two things:

-Them so clearly having ZERO ideas and a bunch of jabronis on the roster after this year's part-timer mania

-The Superstar Shakeup making both shows worse and them ratings going down after a week, showing no one has any interest in any of this shit

The ratings hitting <2.0 before football season solidified it.

Syder

Why wouldn't it?
Great cast and very talented people on the production team. DP with an Oscar nom.
Well known actors make shitty movies all the time. This time they're creating a biopic about a girl who's a complete nobody in the mainstream. Like Baywatch, I'd be surprised if this gig made it's money back.

...but let's see how it goes.

It was a combination of two things:

-Them so clearly having ZERO ideas and a bunch of jabronis on the roster after this year's part-timer mania

-The Superstar Shakeup making both shows worse and them ratings going down after a week, showing no one has any interest in any of this shit

The ratings hitting <2.0 before football season solidified it.
When did you start saying that it would be five years until it's all gone? Like the exact date so we can keep track.

Imagine watching WWE in 2017

Imagine living that life

Imagine watching 2011 WWE in 2017

Imagine living that life
Imagine bumping a thread from 2004 in 2017.

as the captain of team #5years

I, for one, welcome this inevitable failure of a push in India

the ratings will hit all time lows during the next couple of months, and wwe will have nothing to show for it besides youtube hits

Who cares about Mahal when you have AngaarTV for free?
anigif_enhanced-25407-1461315438-2.gif

I do want them to recruit some Indian shooters though.
pehlwani-4.gif

Nope,do I even want to?

I dunno do you want to read about how First Nations folk are apparently actually from India (and possibly the middle east?) and that the Cherokee, East Indians and ISIS are apparently working together to kill white and black Americans and that Obama and Clinton are in fact Cherokee as well and are using communism aka take free status for First Nations (to which they define again as Cherokee, East Indians and Arabs) to ensure that only they (the aforementioned Cherokees, Arabs and East Indians) are allowed to do business just like in Russia?

I hate you for posting that picture :p

Beefy

I dunno do you want to read about how First Nations folk are apparently actually from India (and possibly the middle east?) and that the Cherokee, East Indians and ISIS are apparently working together to kill white and black Americans and that Obama and Clinton are in fact Cherokee as well and are using communism aka take free status for First Nations (to which they define again as Cherokee, East Indians and Arabs) to ensure that only they (the aforementioned Cherokees, Arabs and East Indians) are allowed to do business just like in Russia?

I hate you for posting that picture :p
Damn, I will pass going on that site for some reason..

You luv me really,so shhh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
who would want to watch a movie about paiges white trash carny family that no one has heard of outside of .1% of the UK

Menome

Fix your heart or die, Zach.

In wrestling-talk: I've got an hour or so to kill until bedtime. Any recommendations for a really good WCW match or two that aren't Steamboat/Flair or Vader/Sting and can be seen off the Network?

Fix your heart or die, Zach.

In wrestling-talk: I've got an hour or so to kill until bedtime. Any recommendations for a really good WCW match or two that aren't Steamboat/Flair or Vader/Sting and can be seen off the Network?

Flair, Zbyszko, Windham & Sid v Sting, Pillman & the Steiners in the '91 WarGames match, at WrestleWar '91.

or if you want something nice and quick, Scott Steiner vs goldberg at the FALL BRAWL (2000)

Zach

Menome!! Tell me about Twin Peaks!!

P.S. And you're talking WCW?? You are the Bobby to my Shelly to Data West's Leo. &#128525;

Mahonay

Banned
On the last Demo Derby episode on Giant Bomb they were playing a demo of WCW Mayhem, and Brad who doesn't know a lot about wrestling said "WCW was the good wrestling right?"

KEEP PUTTING WCW OVER BROTHER DUDES

Top Bottom