• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 4/23 - 4/29

AniHawk

"A product of NeoGAF," like I sit down in a committee with a bunch of people instead of dick around in Appleworks 2001 for 2 minutes.

FrankT

Smiles and Cries said:
who posted that? should have chosen the first chart :(
everyone knows the PSP is mostly ****ed for ages now

Yea, that first chart is a real kick in the mid section, lol.

Speevy

Banned
With good PS3 sales and Europe and the possibiity that things may rebound in North America, is it fair to say that the PS3 has failed in Japan?

I just don't see a way out.

Eteric Rice

I LOVE YOU POOKIE! :lol

Edit

Another golden post. :lol

That's not fair - the PSP is killing the DS for the price, just wait until Crisis core comes out, it will beat the DS and have a longer lifespan because of it's power and no gimmicky kiddie crap games lol.

Also, PS3 is going to smash Wii Wii (lol) because kiddle gimmick casual fad lovers will get sick of it in five minutes then smash it with a chain like mature God of War guy (also has boobs, so it's for mature PS3 fans), my wii has been gathering dust for 8 months now, so has the DS which will fail soon because of hinge cracks but PSP has no hardware problems because YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR justlike with PS3 which has Blu-ray for more realistic graphics, but wii only has waggle which makes your arm hurt after 5 minutes. Also ports which show that it's only PS1 - no worse - N64 graphics.

The PS2 was more powerful then the gamecube, and it won easily because of the power. SO the same will happen with the PS3, it has HD which in 3 months when HD takes over SD completely in the world the PS3 will be the ONLY option for mature hardcore game players. So it will take over when the pricedrop comes in October with MGS4, since MGS sells more then GTA and Halo and Mario combined.

Tobor

AniHawk said:
"A product of NeoGAF," like I sit down in a committee with a bunch of people instead of dick around in Appleworks 2001 for 2 minutes.

Anihawk...The Council would like a word with you.

councilax1.jpg

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Ding Ding We have a winner!!! Congratulations Post 49!! Edit- but he's a newbie...is a GAFer causing more trouble?? :lol

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=71913&page=2

"That's not fair - the PSP is killing the DS for the price, just wait until Crisis core comes out, it will beat the DS and have a longer lifespan because of it's power and no gimmicky kiddie crap games lol.

Also, PS3 is going to smash Wii Wii (lol) because kiddle gimmick casual fad lovers will get sick of it in five minutes then smash it with a chain like mature God of War guy (also has boobs, so it's for mature PS3 fans), my wii has been gathering dust for 8 months now, so has the DS which will fail soon because of hinge cracks but PSP has no hardware problems because YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR justlike with PS3 which has Blu-ray for more realistic graphics, but wii only has waggle which makes your arm hurt after 5 minutes. Also ports which show that it's only PS1 - no worse - N64 graphics.

The PS2 was more powerful then the gamecube, and it won easily because of the power. SO the same will happen with the PS3, it has HD which in 3 months when HD takes over SD completely in the world the PS3 will be the ONLY option for mature hardcore game players. So it will take over when the pricedrop comes in October with MGS4, since MGS sells more then GTA and Halo and Mario combined.

Grecco

Is Gaf so desperate for SDF that we have to smoke them out from the pits of wherever they are hiding from now?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Grecco said:
Is Gaf so desperate for SDF that we have to smoke them out from the pits of wherever they are hiding from now?
Yeah, I'm kind of wondering what the point of this is.

AniHawk

SOMEBODY QUOTED MY ****ING NAME/TAG ON ANOTHER FORUM.

GAHFAS)(*UY@#$)#_(SKDFJ)Y@U(*$JKFSDFSDFSDF

I DON'T GO TO OTHER FORUMS TO START FLAME WARS DIPSHITS

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
AniHawk said:

And then they called GAF tools :lol :lol :lol :lol

Grecco

AniHawk said:

Forum Wars Serious Buisness

Crikey! Looks like the little buggers have spotted us! Quick, now we have to do something that'll distract 'em.

*posts*

"Hey, ya little monsters, look, Ninja Gaiden Sigma should boost up sales!"

"oh hey yeah"

Good. Now, remember folks, we can't be so loud and obvious next time. Their breed has become rare, and we must treasure them. They used to be a vast multitude, but ever since their native island habitat drastically changed, they've taken a turn for the worse, being found only in the smallest of enclaves.

Oh, look, look, they've started their little celebratory dances! Let's listen to their triumphant cries:

"oh sales are going back up"

Ain't that adorable? They think they've got a chance. Oh, not to worry, ma'am, surely their habitat will remain and they will survive, there just won't be as many as there used to be! Why? Well, there's this new critter that adapted to the new habitat and it's run rampant, but that's a tale for next time's episode!

*this is not going to be a regular forum feature*

Top Bottom