• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 51, 2011 (Dec 19 - Dec 25)

Nintendo dominating the charts, my god. Apart from the big 3DS hardware and 3 software sellers, the Wii's holiday bump always surprises me. 17 titles in the top 50 is really nice. Kirby and Just Dance in particular are fun to watch each and every week. Kirby for 1 million!! ;) Also,, if Nintendo didn't cut off life support for the console, the Wii could've probably kept up with the PS3 this year. Give it good software, and it sells.

That's particularly true.
2011 saw very few titles but most of them sold pretty well. And it's funny because I do think the same titles would have sell way less during Wii heydays.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
A) How are 2 Vita/3DS titles (Good People Die, and Time Travelers) "several"?
B) If 2 titles are "several" then there are several PSP/3DS games (Time Travelers, and Pro Yakuya Spirits) ...
Uuu you are right, but I mean, the systems are just released (well, the 3DS has some time in the market, but it is just beginning to be relevant), and there already are two titles announced multiplatform, so in the future there will be a lot more, I haven't seen an impossible on 3DS 3rd party effort on VITA, and we all know most 3DS games can be ported without problems to the VITA.

What we've actually seen are 3rd party high end games going to 3DS and not because they want to reutilize the assets, but because the platform is very capable.

Some people think this is another DS/PSP situation, when it is very far from that.

Grimmy

Banned
What games are slated for a 2012 release on PSP? Time Travelers is one of them.

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Masou Kishin I & II (1/12)
Heroes Phantasia (1/19)
I Don't Have Many Friends Portable (1/26)
Mobile Suit Gundam Mokuba no Kiseki (1/26)
PhotoKano (02/02)
Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki (2/9)
Sengoku Musou 3Z Special (2/16)
Nendoroid Generation (2/23)
Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave (2/23)
Great Battle FullBlast (3/1)
Shining Blade (3/15)
Elkrone no Atelier: Dear for Otomate (3/15)
Black Panther 2: Ryu ga Gotoku (3/22)
My Little Sister Can't Possibly Be This Cute Portable (3/29)
Steins;Gate: Hiyoku Renri no Darling (4/26)
Listen to Me, Girls. I Am Your Father! (4/26)

Conception: Please Deliver My Child!
Corpse Party 2U
Fate/Extra CCC
God Eater 2
Nayuta no Kiseki
Gundam AGE
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Time Travelers
Super Danganronpa 2: Farewell School of Despair

Alrus

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Masou Kishin I & II (1/12)
Heroes Phantasia (1/19)
Mobile Suit Gundam Mokuba no Kiseki (1/26)
PhotoKano (02/02)
Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki (2/9)
Sengoku Musou 3Z Special (2/16)
Nendoroid Generation (2/23)
Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave (2/23)
Great Battle FullBlast (3/1)
Shining Blade (3/15)
Elkrone no Atelier: Dear for Otomate (3/15)
Black Panther 2: Ryu ga Gotoku (3/22)
Steins;Gate: Hiyoku Renri no Darling (4/26)

Fate/Extra CCC
God Eater 2
Nayuta no Kiseki
Gundam AGE
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Time Travelers
Super Danganronpa 2: Farewell School of Despair

There's also a Madoka game coming sometime in 2012 right?

(This is why when I've talked about it, probably the best strategy I could come up with would be to significantly reduce licensing fees for smaller games and just go balls-out on making Vita the niche platform king -- enough density of different niche title releases would at least give them something to build on and guarantee them an ongoing flow of software.)
This is something Sony really needs to do, and has done in the past with PS1 and PSP. Bargain bottom royalties and fees was one of the core things that attracted Falcom to PSP for example.

The problem here though is probably medium, Vita's solid state card based format means they likely won't be able to significantly undercut the similar 3DS format, and indeed Nintendo offers much smaller (and potentially much cheaper) cards than Sony (128MB min vs 1GB min). The alternative then is digital only, but that's a rocky proposition for Japanese devs historically and might not even offer a significant gain over Nintendo's setup either.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I believe it is worth re-asking: just how exactly Sony will secure system-sellers in Japan without the huge traffic of third-parties who use to make "exclusive" games for Sony platforms because it was the only gaming outlay they could prosper on? It's crazy to think that after all these years and successes, Sony position in the market has never truly been cemented.

One type of action they can do at this point is that when a uncanny game only published on Vita becomes a big hit, they could offer the publisher of the game an incentive to make that game & upcoming release playable only on their handheld. I believe they did something like that with GTA III on the PS2. Even then, there's not guarantee the next big hit in the Japan for the 3DS/Vita handheld generation won't be a multiplatform game to begin with.

ElFly

Gran Turismo is definitely a hardware moving game.

BUT it's no use as an argument for the Vita, since:

-It has not been announced for it.
-It'd take like a thousand years until it was released.
-The last PSP one wasn't that good, so people might be wary of another portable iteration.

Uncharted will be done this gen, while naughty dog moves to the next IP and maybe outsource the series.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!

I know, I know.

I'm wondering, after Tales of Innocence R and Tales of the Brave, what will be the next game in the brand.

I'm thinking about Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 4 as the most possible choice, right now.

test_account

XP-39C²
I find it boring, it's like the iPhone 4S, at least 3DS had some cutting edge new hardware like a friggin 3D glassless screen.
3D screens without the need for glasses is actually a technology that is many years old. It was available back in 2002/2003 for commercial use for a cellphone called SH251iS.

But i wont argue much against this though since it is definitely not something that has been common before. So this will be something that a lot people experience for the first time in these days.

I don't think people are giving them enough credit for this. (Or for related hardware-engineering issues, like developer-friendly architecture.) Sony should be in position to drop the price significantly within the first year, which is huge. For all my problems with their software strategy, I think PSV is miles and miles ahead of Sony's previous efforts at gaming hardware.

I'm not an expert on this or anything, but didn't they say they were aiming to be profitable in like 3 years? Sony to sell PlayStation Vita for a loss, Profitable within 3yrs

Sony hopes money made from game sales will make up for the three years of loss

Grimmy

Banned

Actually, one of these is not like the other...

Conception: Please Deliver My Child! (TBA)

The odd man out:

1) is not published by Namco Bandai
2) is an RPG
3) is not based on an anime
4) has the most interesting gameplay concept

Guess which one?

Gravijah

The odd man out:

2) is an RPG

Guess which one?

conception duhhhhh

I'm not an expert on this or anything, but didn't they say they were aiming to be profitable in like 3 years? Sony to sell PlayStation Vita for a loss, Profitable within 3yrs

Sony hopes money made from game sales will make up for the three years of loss

3 years!? Isn't that how long it took for PS3. Sounds way to long considering they did a much more "off the shelf" design this time.

edit* Looked it up and my memory was faulty. According to this it took longer then 3 years for PS3.

The odd man out:

2) is an RPG

Guess which one?

Conception by Spike, which is a "campus love RPG?"

Other 3 are visual novels, right?

Yeshua

I'm wondering, after Tales of Innocence R and Tales of the Brave, what will be the next game in the brand.

I'm thinking about Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 4 as the most possible choice, right now.

For a new Radiant Mythology it's too soon ,it's probably for 2013. For next year I see 2 possible Tales, a new 2D one from more or less the same team of Narikiri Dungeon X and/or a new team Destiny game.

Mpl90

For a new Radiant Mythology it's too soon ,it's probably for 2013. For next year I see 2 possible Tales, a new 2D one from more or less the same team of Narikiri Dungeon X and/or a new team Destiny game.

[PSP] Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (Bandai Namco) - 97.156 / 214.128 / 45,37% 21/12/06

[PSP] Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 (Bandai Namco) - 210.297 / 317.730 / 66,19% 29/01/09

[PSP] Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 (Bandai Namco) - 212.649 / 259.036 / 82,09% 10/02/11

Mmmh... yeah, you're right. So far, the Radiant Mythology have been released two years after the prequel.

I don't know about a 2D Tales of. But maybe, we could see another Tales of Vs. , after all.

[PSP] Tales of Vs. (Bandai Namco) - 153.366 / 238.200 / 64,39% 06/08/09

Even if we could also say that Tales of Musou, from a certain point of view, is comparable to it. So...something a-la-Nakiri Dungeon...and a remake. Maybe, it's time for Symphonia.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Did they really? I mean, seem bad? 3DS obviously didn't exactly set the world on fire, but the things that "turned it around" were exactly the things you expect from a Nintendo handheld, and were always going to happen: Mario Kart and a Mario game. Of course there was the price drop, but that too was always going to happen, perhaps it just came a little sooner than anticipated. Monster Hunter was of course a nice touch.

If 3DS had struggled after Mario and Kart were released, then I would agree that things looked bad, but now it's not really a great comeback story, but rather an obvious message to Nintendo: people buy Nintendo handhelds when it has those certain Nintendo titles (and is not batshit expensive).

I always had faith in it, I mean, it would have Pokemon and Mario. Of course it would never fail.

But things were definitely gloomy on GAF. Sales were tanking before the price cut, there was rumors of a frankenstick, rumors of Iwata staying up long nights, stories about smartphones taking a dump on 3DS, and something of a game drought.

Then the price dropped and things got a lot better, then Mario Kart, Monster Hunter, and Mario 3D Land came out and things got even better still.

Mpl90

Retailers impressions.

Searching from various sites linked in occasion of Vita's launch, I found these almost recent ( the date is 27th ) reports.

http://ameblo.jp/oosakaking

3DS本体がクリスマス以降も好調です
Theme: ブログ
3DS本体の勢いが止まりません

クリスマスが過ぎれば一旦勢いは落ちるかな? って思ってたんですが、逆に加速してる様な気がします
うちみたいな小さなお店でも毎日2,3台くらい売れてます
問屋さんが閉まってしまう年末年始、何台くらい仕入れておけば良いのか悩むところです

年末年始用に結構積んでたんですが、もう全然足りない勢いです
その他のハードは3DSに食われてる感じでちょっと鈍いかな?
資金があったら各色10台くらい積みたいんですけど、厳しいですw

半数くらいの方がモンハン3Gと同時購入です
モンハン恐るべしw

後は本体単品が2割くらい、マリオカートが3割くらい
その他のソフトと同時購入ってのはかなりレアです

ニンテンドー3DS アクアブルー

が問屋もないみたいでうちでは年始まで持ちそうにないですw
うちはピンクが一番不人気です
女性に強いお店はピンクが売れてるでしょうねー

http://ameblo.jp/omisedayori

クリスマスが明けても各種本体の売れ行きは止まりません。
テーマ:
ゲーム屋さんのお店だより
眠たい状態で書いてるので文章内容がおかしいかもしれませんが、
華麗にスルーしてください。 。 。

クリスマスが終わって売れ行きがどうなるかな?
って思っていたのですが、ハード関連の売れゆきがよくてうれしい状態となっています。

一番売れているのは ニンテンドー3DS なのは変わりません。
モンハン、マリオカート、ワンピース、Gジェネ、
この辺りは安定して売れています。
本体とモンハンとスライドパッドの同時購入が多く、モンハンをPSPで遊んでいたユーザーが3DSを購入していると思えることが多いですね。

2番手には Wii がはいってきてます。
それこそ何ヶ月も売れていないという状況の時もありましたが、この時期ならではの怒涛のラッシュが来ております。
ジャストダンス、ゴーバケーション、マリオカート、星のカービィ、ゼルダの伝説、
このあたりの売れ行きもよく、本体にWiiパーティがセットになっていますから、追加でソフト1本買うだけで多人数でさらに遊べるというのが大きいですね。

3番手に来るのは プレイステーション3
今現在も無双オロチ2の売れ行きは衰えず、着実に販売本数を伸ばしております。
ガンダムはあいかわらず売れ続けていますし、FF13-2は在庫が余ってきた状況になってきているのでここらがFFは限界かな。

4番手は PSVita
とはいっても発売日以降は売れ行きはちらほら。
ソフトは売れるのだけど、本体はそれほど売れていません。
発売日の販売が終わった後から始まる購入キャンペーンとかを見ると、発売日に買った人よりも後から買う人の方が特典満載になっていきそうな予感。
3月辺りにはサービスパックみたいなお得な特典があるんじゃなかろうか?
ロンチソフトの売れ行きを見ていると、一度にたくさんのソフトを販売した戦略が意外にも良かったかなという印象。

PSPがこのお店ではかなりとまりつつあります。
ソフトの売れ行きは好調ですが、本体はほとんど売れなくなってきました。
ある程度普及が完了している感じですし、3DSに喰われてきている部分もありますので現時点ではそれも当然か。
後はこのままPSPでユーザーを抱え込むのか、Vitaの値下げでユーザー移動を狙っていくのか、ソニーさんの戦略が楽しみです。

正直Vitaの価格、
コアユーザーやゲーマーはいくらであっても買ってくれますから最初の値段が高いとは思いません。
ですが、
ハードの性能がどんだけすごくても、値段が安くなければ一般ユーザーさんは買ってくれないかもしれません。
それは3DSの値下げ以降に来店されたお客さんの会話から感じること。
3DSの15000円をゲーム機の基準として捉えたのでは? と思うことが多く、「値下げしたから買うけど2万円は買えないよな」という家族の会話はそれこそ多かった。
3DSの値下げ効果はある意味Vitaへの牽制として抜群の効果をだしそうですね。
Vitaの普及は、後はモンハン新作が来るかどうかが一番大きな鍵を握っていそうです。

Since Google translation is not so reliable, if someone has the will of doing this :p

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Ahh and Sales Age is definitely back.

Nothing more needs to be said in the handheld realm, really- things are set for a good while now.

I feel like the Wii U reaction is going to make this thread dwarf in comparison. I see either an instant success or mega bomba with not much in between. Should be fun.

donny2112

Vita is doing quite poorly in Japan. That it's doing poorly is not completely unexpected considering most people's view of its launch lineup and the price, but the level of poorness in its second week and the biggest selling week of the year for hardware is beyond almost everyone's expectations. Does this mean it's doomed? No.

We talked about 3DS's poor second month in NPD and how that while those sales didn't mean it was doomed, it did paint a very troubling picture for future sales as there was nothing in the next 5-6 months that was expected to really make an impact. The only big-ish releases expected in that timeframe were OOT 3D and Starfox 64 3D, neither of which were expected to make a big system-selling impact. Most didn't expect a price drop of any amount until after Christmas 2011 for the system. Therefore, prospects were bad for 3DS at that time.

Prospects are bad for Vita, at this time. It can be turned around, but at least with 3DS, there were some stars to point to for direction (3DLand and MK7) as to when a turnaround might happen. There are no stars of that caliber (to my knowledge) to point to for Vita, at this time. We can talk about Unannounced Game X being a turnaround, but we can't do so in intelligent detail. We can talk about a price cut helping, but as with 3DS pre-price drop discussions, there's not much hope of one anytime soon. Vita isn't doomed, no. However, Vita does not have as much to point to for help as 3DS did shortly after its launch. Therefore, trying to say that "3DS had a big turnaround, so Vita may have one, too" is minimizing some of the context around both launches and thus, a little bit disingenuous, to me.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Vita is doing quite poorly in Japan. That it's doing poorly is not completely unexpected considering most people's view of its launch lineup and the price, but the level of poorness in its second week and the biggest selling week of the year for hardware is beyond almost everyone's expectations. Does this mean it's doomed? No.

We talked about 3DS's poor second month in NPD and how that while those sales didn't mean it was doomed, it did paint a very troubling picture for future sales as there was nothing in the next 5-6 months that was expected to really make an impact. The only big-ish releases expected in that timeframe were OOT 3D and Starfox 64 3D, neither of which were expected to make a big system-selling impact. Most didn't expect a price drop of any amount until after Christmas 2011 for the system. Therefore, prospects were bad for 3DS at that time.

Prospects are bad for Vita, at this time. It can be turned around, but at least with 3DS, there were some stars to point to for direction (3DLand and MK7) as to when a turnaround might happen. There are no stars of that caliber (to my knowledge) to point to for Vita, at this time. We can talk about Unannounced Game X being a turnaround, but we can't do so in intelligent detail. We can talk about a price cut helping, but as with 3DS pre-price drop discussions, there's not much hope of one anytime soon. Vita isn't doomed, no. However, Vita does not have as much to point to for help as 3DS did shortly after its launch. Therefore, trying to say that "3DS had a big turnaround, so Vita may have one, too" is minimizing some of the context around both launches and thus, a little bit disingenuous, to me.

Good post all around.

Cromat

Bros are going to 100% not bother with either version. The question is solely then about what knock-on group of peripheral customers will buy the most handheld copies of CoD. Either way it's not going to be a huge number. :p

People on GAF were identifying the challenges of the next handheld generation way back in 2009, before either system's replacement was seriously hinted at. Sony was always stuck trying to maneuver between three challenge points:

• It was literally impossible for them to make an all-purpose general-market device that could compete with the iPhone.
  • Any attempt to move downmarket would be limited both by the existence of the PSP and by the reality that Nintendo had an enormous, guaranteed downmarket waiting for them thanks to their stable of semi-casual IPs (Mario etc.)
  • Any attempt to move upmarket would have to confront the reality that in the West, upmarket consumers strongly prefer home systems connected to their TVs while in Japan, no one is actually developing HD console-level games or interested in investing in the budgets they require.

The first challenger (the iPhone) was the one they obviously had the least ammunition against, so they wisely steered away from trying to directly compete on that turf (and didn't listen to the legions of foolish fan types yelling LALALA PS PHONE LALALA, thank goodness.) Moving downmarket was probably the most potentially profitable (especially since Nintendo's strategy this gen is moving upmarket) but it's also completely outside of Sony's comfort zone. That leaves an upmarket system, or, essentially, "let's just try what we did with PSP again."

Now, in terms of execution, they did a hell of a lot more things right this time than they did with either PSP or PS3. But ultimately software is more important than all other factors combined in selling a gaming system, and I don't think Sony has a meaningful strategy for dealing with that at all. Both PSP and PS3 had significant software problems but were rescued mostly by external factors: PSP by the "PlayStation aura" early on and by the revitalization that MH started later, PS3 by becoming the default console due to two hideously unpalatable alternatives. Vita can't benefit from that now-non-existent aura and they can't rely on becoming the software winner-by-default because publishers have already made it clear they're grooming 3DS for that position.

(This is why when I've talked about it, probably the best strategy I could come up with would be to significantly reduce licensing fees for smaller games and just go balls-out on making Vita the niche platform king -- enough density of different niche title releases would at least give them something to build on and guarantee them an ongoing flow of software.)

I don't think people are giving them enough credit for this. (Or for related hardware-engineering issues, like developer-friendly architecture.) Sony should be in position to drop the price significantly within the first year, which is huge. For all my problems with their software strategy, I think PSV is miles and miles ahead of Sony's previous efforts at gaming hardware.

Agreeing with this post. Sony was in for an uphill battle in the portable market no matter what happened. But I think there are two more options that Sony should have seriously considered:

- Combining their portable and console into one gaming tablet + docking station system, calling it the Playstation 4. This gives them the freedom to avoid directly competing with any product on the market or Microsoft's next Xbox, while attracting people in the new and expanding tablet market.

- Leaving the portable hardware market and advancing PlayStation as a software development and delivery platform for a variety of different mobile OSes (iOS, Android, Windows Phone). Have devices be branded as PlayStation Inside ® so people know what they're getting.

Mpl90

Nothing more needs to be said in the handheld realm, really- things are set for a good while now.

I feel like the Wii U reaction is going to make this thread dwarf in comparison. I see either an instant success or mega bomba with not much in between. Should be fun.

I just hope to see most of the projects in Q1 being successful. Some of them will be successful with no or little doubt, for others, instead, there are doubts: Tekken, Ace Combat, even Dynasty Warriors, whose preorders started today, and it peaked at 270th.

Then, I saw a bit the situation for the last PSP releases...and well, considering those still sold 30k in the first week doing even worse on Amazon...I felt a bit reassured. XD

But seeing what Gundam did with low preorders, who knows at this point. Games will do better if hardware sales are really good, I mean DS Lite 2006-2007 good, or even something less, but still in the 100k per week.

About Wii U...X FACTOR AT ITS BEST!

Agreeing with this post. Sony was in for an uphill battle in the portable market no matter what happened. But I think there are two more options that Sony should have seriously considered:

- Combining their portable and console into one gaming tablet + docking station system, calling it the Playstation 4. This gives them the freedom to avoid directly competing with any product on the market or Microsoft's next Xbox, while attracting people in the new and expanding tablet market.

- Leaving the portable hardware market and advancing PlayStation as a software development and delivery platform for a variety of different mobile OSes (iOS, Android, Windows Phone). Have devices be branded as PlayStation Inside ® so people know what they're getting.
These are pretty good alternatives, although Sony would be abondoning a secondary source of income from the handheld market. Though if they managed to consolidate the casuals with the core, it might offset stepping away from handhelds and into this new tablet system form factor.

But as I stated earlier, the best Sony can do right now is slash the cost of dev kits and go with rock bottom license fees for devs and pubs on games. If the dev and pub is willing to make the game exclusive, lower the fees even more or opt to co-market the game. Yes a 3DS game for the most part will be cheaper to dev, but lower fees and co-marketing could bring parity.

cvxfreak

Retailers impressions.

Searching from various sites linked in occasion of Vita's launch, I found these almost recent ( the date is 27th ) reports.

http://ameblo.jp/oosakaking

http://ameblo.jp/omisedayori

Since Google translation is not so reliable, if someone has the will of doing this :p

Well, here you go, written in blog style:

Popularity of 3DS continues after Christmas
Momentum of 3DS hardware hasn't stopped

Once Christmas is over, momentum is expected to subside, but the 3DS seems to be doing the opposite: it's accelerating. Even at my own small shop, I sell around 2 to 3 units everyday. Wholesale retailers, which will close for the New Years holiday, are worried about how many units they should be keeping in stock.

I've already anticipated and prepared for the New Years sales period, but it looks like I will definitely not have enough 3DS systems. I might've been a bit slow at realizing that the other game systems are going to be overshadowed by the 3DS. If I had the funds, I would order around 10 units of each color, but that's definitely pushing it. Heh.

Half the units I sell are sold with MH3G. I should blame MH for this situation, lol.

Around 20% of the units I sell are people buying just the hardware alone; around 30% but one with Mario Kart 7. Outside of those two, it's rare for me to sell any other software with hardware.

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue appears to be out of stock at wholesale, so I'll be unable to restock them until the New Year, heh. At my shop, pink is the least popular color. Pink is probably doing better at shops that have a stronger female presence.

Similar feeling. Based on my perspective, I get bomba feeling all over Wii U. Unlike Wii which I felt was going to be pretty succesful and had good momentum. However, Nintendo could quite easily pull a big turn around with the Wii U depending on what they've learned with the 3DS.

Truth101

Banned

Once Christmas is over, momentum is expected to subside, but the 3DS seems to be doing the opposite: it's accelerating. Even at my own small shop, I sell around 2 to 3 units everyday. Wholesale retailers, which will close for the New Years holiday, are worried about how many units they should be keeping in stock.

I've already anticipated and prepared for the New Years sales period, but it looks like I will definitely not have enough 3DS systems. I might've been a bit slow at realizing that the other game systems are going to be overshadowed by the 3DS. If I had the funds, I would order around 10 units of each color, but that's definitely pushing it. Heh.

Half the units I sell are sold with MH3G. I should blame MH for this situation, lol.

Around 20% of the units I sell are people buying just the hardware alone; around 30% but one with Mario Kart 7. Outside of those two, it's rare for me to sell any other software with hardware.

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue appears to be out of stock at wholesale, so I'll be unable to restock them until the New Year, heh. At my shop, pink is the least popular color. Pink is probably doing better at shops that have a stronger female presence.
Thanks cvx!

watershed

Banned

Interesting impressions. Dude must have one very, very small shop. Also sounds like there might be shortages all around. I wonder if the 3ds will keep its momentum into the new year like these impressions suggest. Also if his statement can be generalized to other retailers MHTriG is growing some long legs as we speak.

Takao

Banned
We know too little about Wii U right now. Part of me wants it to fail spectacularly so maybe I could get a new Custom Robo game as desperate Nintendo reveals itself once more.

Top Bottom