• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megadeth are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
I took some advice from this board about some groups and decided to download some songs. I downloaded songs by, Godsmack, Smashing Pumpkins, soundgarden and megadeth. They are all great bands but Megadeth is the shit...they rule:) Godsmack had one very good song (I think its bad religion), but most of Megadeths songs are amazing.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
I really cant be bothered looking at the forum. I just pick a song that sounds cool and listen to it. Usually its a good one, such as countdown to extiction

yacobod

Banned
check out these songs

Holy Wars
Hangar 18
Tornado of Souls
Good Mourning Black Friday
Peace Sells
Wake Up Dead
My Darkest Hour
The Mechanix
Sweating Bullets
Symphony of Destruction

if you are into buying albums, just go out and get RIP, definately the best megadeth album, u won't be disappointed

Flakster99

Not yet, i know it'll be out soon, late next month officially. I know some of the remastered/new stuff has been leaked but im holding out to buy then listen.

nitewulf

yeah, i think it was me who suggested them. they are very good. you might wanna check out some retro metal stuff like iron maiden, dio, ozzy and judas priest as well.
by the way, stick with soundgarden, they are really amazing...plus give alice in chains a shot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom