• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

MegalonJJ

Banned
I agree the pants could be hemmed higher, but that aside, the colour and texture combinations are excellent, as is the overall look.

Kraftwerk

Got my full spring wardrobe ready #flowerpower

KraecEu.jpg

7I7U1MM.jpg

usBdU8I.jpg

PeiqrSn.jpg

Wearing it all at the same time obviously.

Browsing Très Bien, and really like this jacket. I have a plain version of this, so I like the twist that hey have done here with the dots.

Also, I had no idea Rick Owens had done a collaboration with Adidas. I would totally rock the pair on the right;
like the design but the sleeves seem so baggy

overcast

Damn, so many cool expensive things posted again. Perfect summer jacket and a nice floral shirt further up.

On the other hand my 30 dollar button up should be in the mail :]

overcast

They sent me the wrong damn color, and apparently I ordered the burgundy one, not sunset red. I don't need a burgundy shirt in my line up.

COOL.

Is this the same dude from that gif where he kisses someone on the head?

Who is it?
don't know about the gif you are referring to (and kissing heads doesn't sound like it), but it's our dear friend rick owens

1390778718276.jpg

I like rick owens, fwiw. woudn't wear it, but he comes off like a genuine non-pretentious dude

Mac, do you post your daily outfits on a website or anything? Would love to see the full outfits.
at some point i will get full length mirror but as of now you get stairwell selfies. not much excitement is going on below the waist anyway (phrasing)

be prepared for people to ask you if you've been paint balling or are redecorating
one of the downsides of owning og helmut lang painter jeans. though they were never that drenched.

Alucrid

Banned
at some point i will get full length mirror but as of now you get stairwell selfies. not much excitement is going on below the waist anyway (phrasing)

one of the downsides of owning og helmut lang painter jeans. though they were never that drenched.

time to teach your kid how to use an iphone

Alucrid

Banned
my wife is troubled enough by my internet selfies, i can only imagine if she were to walk in on that

you're just trying to prepare him for the future when he's decked out in kanye west's diffusion line (because he makes it as a successful designer) while still wearing the same margiela sneaker designs we have now

Top Bottom