• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

NinjaBoiX

retailed for $900 but I only had to drop $500 on it
That's about what I expected, lol.

I can see spending that kind of money on a garment you'd wear pretty regularly, but a presume this is more of a novelty item.

But fair play man, our wallets are on different planets! Enjoy it dude.

Shiv47

What does stack mean? Fuck, I look amateur.

I did that today and just folded them a bit.

Stacking happens when your pants are too long for your legs. Some people like the look, some don't, hence rolling/cuffing them or hemming as an option. I saw a woman the other day with jeans she had cuffed where the cuff was easily five or six inches long. It looked like the cuff on pirate boots, just with no boot underneath. Kinda strange.

Who bought a lambo
How far is your wardrobe from a lambo illithid
it was in one of the monthy gaming/misc purchase threads. don't remember who.

42368M055012_1.jpg

1393829861_1er0yu8_ufvg.gif

kinda want

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
was looking at a similar sweatshirt last weekend and couldn't wrap my head around the appeal of that material. it's like you're wearing a thick wetsuit.

i used to be super in to neil barrett until he got too streetwear for my tastes. still have a bunch of his stuff though, like a pair of sneakers, some shirts, some jeans, and this really awesome extra long dip-dye sheer linen/cotton shirt.

I like to just move all over the place. In the last couple months I've "copped" stuff from a wide variety including Acne, RAF, MMM, BLK DNM, Ervell, Gitman and others I forget.

Am I too spread out? Should I cut it down to a more select list and settle on one niche?

MegalonJJ

Banned
@Mac

Exactly ;)

Whilst in exile ;P some bespoke clothing was finally ready so that helped.

Also, heads up to anyone into Connery's bond tailoring, Turnbull & Asser have finally decided to recreate and release their Dr. No shirt with the correct collar and cocktail cuffs. For those like me that dig Connery's Dr.No - Thunderball era of clothing, this shirt is long overdue. That combined with Anthony Sinclair tailoring in full swing, it's possible to achieve Godlike tailoring status :D

Max

I am not Max
That's the cheapest I've seen the 1000 Miles...

I really wanted to pick a pair up but ended up just spending 1 on some Clarks chukkas

Top Bottom