• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

MoodyFog

AIR-JORDAN-1-MID-554724_070_A.jpg

Yay or Nay?

NoTacos

What are Manshion's feelings on jorts (jean shorts)? The heat is killing me but khakis and cargos aren't cutting it for me.

I saw a lady on one of those morning/afternoon talk shows wearing a CDG cardigan.

It's over man. The brand is dead.

i mean, there's a difference from the cdg play shit you see on the streets and the hyper experimental mainline cdg stuff. cdg play has been overplayed (heh) for a long time

anyways, a bunch of online retailers are carrying haider ackermann now. fuck, it's expensive! i was gonna buy a coat, but not at 4k.

Never bought clothes online before but the Toronto clothes scene is troubling since I have no time or the will to drive and park downtown. I am looking to buy a wool sweater cardigan or 2 but I can't find one anywhere. I bought a nice Paul Smith one at Holt Renfrew 3 years ago but since then they have downsized their casual department. Any Canadians buy designer clothes online? Whats the cheapest / best selection website?

ssense (ssense.com) is based in montreal and is actually cheaper in canada.

oops, double post

i mean, there's a difference from the cdg play shit you see on the streets and the hyper experimental mainline cdg stuff. cdg play has been overplayed (heh) for a long time

anyways, a bunch of online retailers are carrying haider ackermann now. fuck, it's expensive! i was gonna buy a coat, but not at 4k.

Are you talking about CDG Homme, CDG Shirt, CDG Homme Plus, or CDG Homme Deux?

NinjaBoiX

can you put shoes on curtains tho
My velcro shoes live on my curtains.
Now he's wearing shoes inside his house
Do you guys live on a farm or something? How filthy are your shoes that you dare not lay them upon the hallowed turf of your carpet?

I know taking your shoes off at the front door is a fairly common custom, but you'd think I was mashing potatoes with them or something! It's just rubber with a light dusting of sand, dust and other assorted debris.

I have a doormat and a hoover, I'm all set.

overcast

Glad I gave up the dream of becoming a muscle bro. These clothes are too important to me and I'm already pushing it being 6'4'' 220
Damn, you're a big dude. I'm 6'3 190. Gonna try getting bigger though. Random question, are you actually Albanian? (I know you aren't Action lol).

I need to grab a different colored bomber. Already have black, but the damn thing is so versatile.

NinjaBoiX

Damn, you're a big dude. I'm 6'3 190. Gonna try getting bigger though. Random question, are you actually Albanian? (I know you aren't Action lol).

I need to grab a different colored bomber. Already have black, but the damn thing is so versatile.
I just had to give my olive green, triangular stitched Soviet bomber to my bro. I'm used to jackets being a little big on me but that usually just means that they ruffle up a little at the cuff. But the material on this was quite stiff so the ruffle carried all the way up to the shoulder, looked ridiculous!

Shame, I'd never worn it apart from trying it on in the shop about 6 months ago. Never mind, he digs it so as long as it gets worn eh?

NinjaBoiX

FFS mac, why did you turn me onto those Nike fly-tops before saying they weren't available anymore? You dangled the carrot man:

gf0V44I.jpg

I want these more than I wanted a Sega Megadrive.

NinjaBoiX

It's a fairly nondescript, plain gray polo shirt, it's kind of hard to comment one way or the other.

(I like polo's and it looks like a nice fit, so I'd wear it if that helps.)

Yeah, I'm huge. Sadly not Albanian.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
WTS

Brand New - A.P.C Suede Backpack (Navy Blue) w/ A.P.C cover bag!

Bought it recently, and has never been used at all! Selling for $80! PM me if interested!

Here's an image of the backpack:

apc-blue-suede-trimmed-backpack-product-1-16567455-0-278949139-normal_large_flex.jpeg

201A99CC.jpg

Top Bottom