• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

jesalr

goods_58_124665

Think that could work with a shirt? Any particular colours?
Was given it as a gift.

kaskade

So with the way winters have been I kinda want some bean boots. Most of them seem to be sold out until like the end of Feb. though. I won't even need em by then.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Choose my forever briefcase, for the few times a year that my Filson tin-cloth messenger doesn't dress up enough!

Currently work business casual 90% of the time - can get away with nice jeans, but typically wear slacks and a OCBD. 10% of the time it's a relaxed business professional - some people just add a tie, but most at least throw on a blazer.... I typically do the blazer, and on rare occasions pull out a suit. Regardless, once I put on a jacket, my messenger bag looks a bit out of place. Since I plan to (hopefully!) only move up, I'd like to have something to just hold my laptop, journal, pens and some business cards when I'm presenting to C-Suite folks.

Filson Leather Field Satchel:
70252-main-200.jpg

Allen Edmonds Strand Double Flap:
allen-edmonds_leather-goods_strand-collection_double-flap-briefcase_walnut_l.jpg

JW Hulme Overnight:
75014-2T.jpg

Frye Flap Briefcase:
42711_cognac_l_z.jpg

... any big players out there I'm not considering?

I'm leaning heavily toward the Filson right now.

billykirk is around that price tier but I don't know if that would appeal to you in terms of style.

it's really hard to fuck up with filson generally speaking.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Guys,

I feel completely stupid because I asked before where to find these, and someone said they are Uniqlo's "Steteco". I just can't find this specific one on the U.S. online store. Someone please help.

WVwPnnK.jpg

The other day it was raining and I thought to myself "finally a chance to wear my autumn/fall clothing" but then I realized it was all suede or leather and I didn't want to risk water damage.

Is this the life we choose?

Top Bottom