• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Antagon

^ Looks good, but I'm sure you can find better at that price.

Thoughts on these guys? They're super lightweight Cole Haan.

5aVrwte.png

E2km3rN.png

cole haan went to far in to the crocs territory

Alucrid

Banned
i too shall hop on this train, i'd be interested if there's any decent floral patterns in small

edit: by that i mean one floral print chosen with your discerning eye with the silk slp floral shirt as a base

Yo, I'll head over to the Gitman sale and check it out for the Manshion homies. Anyone want anything in particular?

NwuDh.gif

bless up, ill. coming through in the clutch.

men's M, if available. small, if not. Will set something up through paypal. open to anything, but preferred: snowflake, man camp, tiger stripe, american flag/patriotic.
backups: not harris tweed, any floral prints, houndstooth double face, daisy, red apple.

Yeah, hoping for some nice floral patterns but really up for anything. Medium if possible but a small would work. Will look when I get home.

How do you want handle payment if the selection is there? PayPal I imagine? Thanks a bunch!

Midas

i dunno, but saint laurent ss15 is up on luisa via roma and it looks downright raunchy, and not in a good way.

Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Nothing interesting for me yet. linde le palais usually have Dries early, but they ship like two months after. So weird. But we'll see, hopefully the things I want are sold in more than three stores world wide, like the last item I had to hunt down.

overcast

I might jump on the ill train but it's probably not practical for dude to go over there and pick things out for the Yung Overcast.

overcast

Yeah, I mean.. Illithid. If. You dooo find a few floral prints, a dark blue Oxford or that London print. I could send some bucks your way.

Of course, if too many requests are being put in leave me behind. Or any other NYC gaffer.

GiJoccin

i'll be going later in the day, right before it closes for the night, so i'm not sure what will be left

but i'll post what they have and try to coordinate w/ illith if peeps want

overcast

Pretty off topic, I probably won't get responded to, but do you guys have any go to slip resistant shoes for work? I work at a restaurant and I would like comfortable shoes for under 100. Mine are killing me.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Pretty off topic, I probably won't get responded to, but do you guys have any go to slip resistant shoes for work? I work at a restaurant and I would like comfortable shoes for under 100. Mine are killing me.

Generally hate kitchen shoes. I wear a pair of knock-off Chucks right now and just try to be careful if the floor's wet, hah. Only time I've had kitchen shoes that weren't uncomfortable was a pair of Mozo that I wore in school. Zappos sometimes has 'em for a nice discount, too.

GiJoccin

yea got to the gitman sale at around 6...

as expected, everything was gone, nothing worth nabbing left

they said 150 people showed up right when they opened, and most stuff was taken then

LProtag

So Zappos just gave me a 20 dollar coupon after needing to make an exchange on some Iron Rangers that were defective.

I know it's winter... but it only lasts for 90 days, so should I get some Sperry's?

bPod

^ Looks good, but I'm sure you can find better at that price.

Thoughts on these guys? They're super lightweight Cole Haan.

5aVrwte.png

E2km3rN.png

Not bad but they look comfy. I prefer their lunargrand line better. Might have to see and try them in person before making a decision.

Top Bottom