• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Mr. Porter has the best packaging, and they hand deliver same-day if you are in NY.

Everything at Gitman gone already? I was gonna head over tomorrow. Ah, well.

well my cwu 45 is a little slim on me, stock 48. dunno if i really want to sell it but i might find a desperate forumer out there who wants a toj before 2016

I do desperately want a nice leather jacket at some point, but if it's slim on you than it would probably be even more so on me given I have a broader chest than you based on pictures.

What happened to ToJ anyway? Thought they had died but apparently they're still around but shut down their instagram account, no longer accept paypal, and seem shady in general.

obin_gam

Found a pullover so good looking I just had to become my own secret santa!
WKcyDhi.jpg
Brand: Tiger of Sweden Price: $118

To this I found a black hoodie which completed the outfit
Brand: These Glory Days Price: $39

I do desperately want a nice leather jacket at some point, but if it's slim on you than it would probably be even more so on me given I have a broader chest than you based on pictures.

What happened to ToJ anyway? Thought they had died but apparently they're still around but shut down their instagram account, no longer accept paypal, and seem shady in general.

They are still semi-alive to fulfill previous obligations but the guy running things is closing it down to start a restaurant.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Hello, I'm at loss trying to track an item and I'm here in hopes that someone can work a miracle to find it.

It's this Aeropostale Slouch Beanie that is, by far, the best beanie I've ever owned. Never overstretched, no itch, perfect fit. But, alas, I lost it.

I got it on clearance at an outlet store a long time ago, and it's been probably discontinued since then.

If it's any help, the style number used to be 9313. I say used to be because searching it now turns up a "rope belt". So they've clearly reused the code.

If anyone has any idea how to find, or finds. Please PM. :)

Thanks.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Anyone here know much about blank shirt brands that are good for graphic tees? Some friends and I are leaning towards Next Level and American Apparel, but I suspect we can do better. Or cheaper?

They are still semi-alive to fulfill previous obligations but the guy running things is closing it down to start a restaurant.
Ah ok, guess people on style forum were talking about buying wait slots, lol. Is there any close equivalent to toj in terms of price/quality? How are Lewis Leathers? Think I'm finally going to buy myself a nice leather jacket for Christmas.

Ah ok, guess people on style forum were talking about buying wait slots, lol. Is there any close equivalent to toj in terms of price/quality? How are Lewis Leathers? Think I'm finally going to buy myself a nice leather jacket for Christmas.

Not in terms of the different styles of the jackets available. ToJ made some of the best looking stuff with the best material for the best prices.

Lewis Leathers are very good quality, but I'd size down one if you wanted a more fitted look. I'm normally a 46, but I'm a 44 in Lewis Leathers. They also all have a little logo patch on the front breast, which bothers me but may not bother you.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a huge fan of Uniqlo's t-shirts actually, as they fit me really well and feel like they're made of some pretty solid material. They had a line of National Geographic tees a while back that were pretty cool, and they currently have a line of MoMA ones that I like. I got myself this Jackson Pollock shirt about a year ago:

goods_30_129147

dig that tiger of sweden sweatshirt, not on their website though?

also speaking of sweatshirts my our legacy sweat is already my most complimented item I own by a metric landslide. the only close runner up are my glow in the dark balenciagas and thats 99% drunk people at bars going 'duuude cool'.

Lewis Leathers are very good quality, but I'd size down one if you wanted a more fitted look. I'm normally a 46, but I'm a 44 in Lewis Leathers. They also all have a little logo patch on the front breast, which bothers me but may not bother you.
I'll keep it in mind, they have some gorgeous blue jackets. Think I might go for that color.

U wot.

I liked my outfit yesterday, so I took a pic for you guys. Same button up I've shown here before. First time I rolled up my sleeves on the denim jacket and I've had it for a year lmao.
They got extremely swamped and I think one of their guys got sick for a good while. But yeah I ordered it in October 2013

Alucrid

Banned
heh, speaking of toj. just put one up on grailed and watched as the ravenous sharks circled it. sold in like...10 minutes

Yeah if price doesn't matter it sounds like Saint Laurent is what you're after. Julius or Robert Geller might have some options as well.

overcast

Looks solid bro. I dig it. Good fit all around.
Thank you sir.
They got extremely swamped and I think one of their guys got sick for a good while. But yeah I ordered it in October 2013
What the hell. Can you get a refund?
FUCK.

I got three little drops of bleach on my dark rey Nudie Jeans.. Ugh. Any creative methods to hide the bleach?
Oh fuck. I discarded my pair of pants that had that happen to them. C'est tragique.

well if someone sincerely is wanting it http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=13275
pls ignore the bedhead.

Wasn't there someone here who said getting SLP is not worth it because they're not dedicated solely to making boots like other high end options?
I wouldn't say they aren't worth it, but if you're not particularly attached to the specifics of SLP's shoe offerings*, you can get the same for much less at a dedicated shoemaker, even those who tend to markup their prices quite a bit.

*I really do want their polished army boot

Top Bottom