• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

xNfxC3F.jpg

acne
blk dnm
kc
paint splatter
near some
mmm gats

that outfit is screaming for a reflective denim jacket

edit: and ninjaboi, wear the fucking dress you motherfucker or we are gonna have some fucking problems. fuck.

NinjaBoiX

You need to start losing weight. How are you gonna be in the cheerleading team lookin' like that?!
Cheerleader outfit?

*light bulb*

:p
Weak as fuck.

Just do this for now until you lose enough weight to fit in: http://imgur.com/a/kH6yL
Haha, that's genius!

She's just tiny, she's like 5'1" and there is nothing on her. I'll fatten her up over Christmas.

I could do with losing some weight though to be fair!

It's Christmas already :)

I took the plunge on this bad boy yesterday, seeing that the store sold 3 in 15 minutes while I was there, I thought that waiting for sales after Christmas was a bit too risky :D

(it's called VIPER from RUDSAK)

Fuck me bro I was trying to remove the tag on my geller tee since it bothers the hell out me when I wear it but it resulted in a small tear.

Hope the ssense 70% drops tomorow can deliver a replacement of some kind.

the schneider jacket is cool (it's grey!) but the only thing keeping me from robocoppin is the lack of internal pockets or zips on the kangaroo pockets. reminds me of my schneider jacket-cardigan which is cool but not the best for jamming a phone and etc into. plus i think my wife would bobbitt me if i got another jacket right now.

dig the ocean print ervell.
Why you gotta do this to me?

I get paid Friday. You think they'll go in the next 3 days?
you'll probably be safe. probably. well, maybe. who knows. larger sizes are usually the last to go.

the schneider jacket is cool (it's grey!) but the only thing keeping me from robocoppin is the lack of internal pockets or zips on the kangaroo pockets. reminds me of my schneider jacket-cardigan which is cool but not the best for jamming a phone and etc into. plus i think my wife would bobbitt me if i got another jacket right now.

What if someone were to use, let's say, their pants pockets to store these things. Would it be perfect for someone like that?

I can be that someone.

overcast

Hahaha nah I was fuckin' with you
Wtf bro. Wtf.
I wish the items I wanted on thecorner would get those kinds of discounts. I would buy those instantly.

Anyone have thoughts on this ss14 stephan schneider jacket?
It's gonna be my last purchase for a long ass time. Also the most expensive pair of shoes I've ever bought.
you'll probably be safe. probably. well, maybe. who knows. larger sizes are usually the last to go.
I'm just holding out in hopes of an after Christmas sale to stack another 20% off or some shit.

Top Bottom