• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Grakl

Got myself the UniqloxLemaire duffle coat. The material feels pretty shit but it (the silhouette?) looks cool and different from what I'm used to. It also seems warm enough, and is great for them layers, so I'm happy with it.

SystemBug

dude, you are good in terms of your build.

i also attached my picture (quote for link)

right is from a year ago, left is fairly recent, like a month or 2 months.

it's a rw & co suit straight out without any additional tailoring except for hemming the pants. you should go to a store and just check it out to see the fit and see if that makes a difference.

Any suggestions for a quality bomber jacket?

There's a user here who just bought this and likes it.

BSxCrXel.jpg

Personal opinions about Glenn Beck aside, I would like some opinions about some shirts in his clothing line.

http://www.1791.com/edward-janssen-1903/index.php?v=edward-janssen&nvbar=Edward+Janssen+1903 <--- The three featured here...

http://www.1791.com/1791-shadow-plaid-pearson-shirt/detail.php?p=906311&v=men-shirts

Also I am not sure if any of you ever watched Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts on the James and Mike Mondays, but has anyone ever seen a black and orange checked shirt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EexjhlMumjg

giga

Some uniqlo/lemaire pieces came in today. The shawl sweater is perfect -- keeping it for sure. The shawl jacket was nice, but I felt it was a bit inflexible since it's a thick wool that I can't see myself wearing indoors, like a regular blazer. A little boxy too, since it's meant to be a top layer piece. I'd recommend it for someone who doesn't already have a wool short coat, like a peacoat. The trench is definitely going back -- I couldn't see myself wearing it with anything but a full suit and tie. Pretty limited use case.

Anyway here's a pic of the shawl sweater. Keeping my eye out for the cardigan version.

tT5m0TW.jpg

z3phon

I'm looking for some watch suggestions. I've got only a few watches in my collection right now. Looking for something decent and not too expensive $100 - $300 range.

Quick

Banned
I'm looking for some watch suggestions. I've got only a few watches in my collection right now. Looking for something decent and not too expensive $100 - $300 range.

Citizen has some watches for around that price range. Quality and look are good.

Amazon usually has some good prices for them.

Grakl

Dunno if Bonobos normally has deals like this, but they're doing 25% off orders $175 or more, which seems like a pretty good deal.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Anybody want to recommend a fishtail parka? No fur/faux fur on the collar or hood. Regular person budget, not fashion week budget.

I have a leather bomber, but I wouldn't mind something like this to alternate from.

But I probably have enough fall/spring jackets.
I love bomber jackets, they're just EVERYWHERE now.

The next bomber I buy is going to have to be something super original. I'm thinking military green suede or something.

Quick

Banned
Thanks for the suggestion. Found a couple of nice ones on amazon.

I love bomber jackets, they're just EVERYWHERE now.

The next bomber I buy is going to have to be something super original. I'm thinking military green suede or something.

Bombers are nice. I got mine at clearance, so doubly nice. lol

I actually wouldn't mind another one. Also a letterman jacket.

I'd love to own this one, but the price kills me.

Because biker jackets aren't seen everywhere either.
Not as frequently as bombers. Bombers are way easier to wear.

Bombers are nice. I got mine at clearance, so doubly nice. lol

I actually wouldn't mind another one. Also a letterman jacket.

I'd love to own this one, but the price kills me.
That jacket is incredible. I'm not even a Blue Jays fan and I'm tempted.

I was gifted something similar (only images I could find) from one of the Japanese brands that I work with. I wish I could wear it more than I do.

Alucrid

Banned
randomly decided to try and unload a bunch of clothes...

if anyone was looking for a black uniqlo x lemaire shawl coat in xs let me know. looking to get rid of it at cost

1. the baseball/varsity is so abundant now I think those logo'd patch bombers are so goddamn fresh. lucky why are you not wearing that shit 24/7.

2. speaking of offloading i need to clean my closet pre-move. who wants my stock 48/38 toj.

3. that purple coat looks pretty cool. wouldn't wear it with an all-black look, however.

Top Bottom