• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

FStop7

Banned
6096415800_1_1_1.jpg
6096415800_2_6_1.jpg

I copped this from Zara. It's not very daring by ManshionGAF cape standards but it's a departure for me, personally. I really dug the flower skulls. They're a pretty flagrant ripoff of McQueen but what're you gonna do.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I copped this from Zara. It's not very daring by ManshionGAF cape standards but it's a departure for me, personally. I really dug the flower skulls. They're a pretty flagrant ripoff of McQueen but what're you gonna do.

Zara's rip-off game is especially strong this season. The entire front of the Seattle store is like walking into a budget Yeezy season 3 (which is already heavily lifted from other places, but it's pretty clear Zara had its eye on Ye here)

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
This might not be a common question for a thread like this, but...does anyone here do anything for dark circles around your eyes?

Pick up a safety razor. Can't go wrong with most of the selection, since the design is similar or the same as one another. Then all you'd need to buy are disposable razors.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=safety+razor

What's the difference between a safety razor and a regular one?

Feather blades son. Wanna feel my face?

*googles*

How the heck do you use such a thing?

Good to know, I hardly own any clothing with print on it but for some reason I just had to get some floral print shirt for the summer and this was the most appealing to me, fits great also which is nice because I'm tall

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I was given the royal tour of denim today. Nudie Lean Deans are lovely.

Momotaro, thats some thick shit. Japan likes to add several pounds via their denim it seems.

Random Street Shoot of my homie (left) and I; nothing major just figured I'd share. Edited for IG by me, wanted a raw & rugged street feel. Location: Washington, DC H St.

Item: Left x Right

Head Accessories: Marc Jacob x Genesis Barbershop (My local barber shop)
Shirt: Drifter x HUF Worldwide
Pants: Diesel x Levi
Shoes: Nike Dunk x Nike Lunarspider Japan Racer

S1m0erWl.jpg

*I bought my entire outfit [Shirt, Jeans, Shoes] right before meeting my homie [Total: $92]. I changed in my car; I didn't really want to go out, but my homie wanted to link and I didn't want to drive home to change.

Anth0ny

summertime is coming, friends.

time to really jump into that summer wardrobe. already bought some tanks for festival season... looking to pick up some joggers, shorts and camp mocs

and sneakers

and a new pair of jeans

#itneverends

Shorts are terrible; a mistake.

You're a little girl, you know nothing!!!

Shorts are totally ok. Of course... I'm talking about the ones that end just above your knee. Any shorter than that is only acceptable for sports, like football (I'm talking about real football, not handegg).

Question for you, guys.

What are the best t-shirt/shirt colors (besides white and black) that would match a pair of pants similar to a chino, in olive green color?

I suffer from daltonism so matching colors is sometimes hard to me, and even when looking at the wheel color, I'm still confused in this case.

PS: I don't plan to get rid of those awesome pants -_-

Oxn

You're a little girl, you know nothing!!!

Shorts are totally ok. Of course... I'm talking about the ones that end just above your knee. Any shorter than that is only acceptable for sports, like football (I'm talking about real football, not handegg).

Question for you, guys.

What are the best t-shirt/shirt colors (besides white and black) that would match a pair of pants similar to a chino, in olive green color?

I suffer from daltonism so matching colors is sometimes hard to me, and even when looking at the wheel color, I'm still confused in this case.

PS: I don't plan to get rid of those awesome pants -_-

Like a pinkish red or a very dull red

Quick

Banned
Olive green chinos?

I'd like to think you can match a ton of colours to it. Whites and blues come to mind specifically.

Anth0ny

I should really wear shorts more often, but I'm a little self-conscious about my big calves.

big calves are good! I have little dinky calves.

of course I'm talking about chino shorts. I don't think I'd dare go shorter than this:

image1xlfukz7.jpg

dlErylQ.jpg

EGFcZks.jpg

they're definitely harder to rock than regular old jeans, chinos or joggers but sometimes it's hot af

Like a pinkish red or a very dull red

As I understand, and according to the wheel color, red & green do match, but it's advised to not combine them since you look like a Santa's helper LOLOLOL.

I do have a couple of pink t-shirts, I'll try that to see how it looks.

Olive green chinos?

I'd like to think you can match a ton of colours to it. Whites and blues come to mind specifically.

Yeah, white is a safe bet and light blue works great, too.

Thanks to both of you.

FStop7

Banned
Shorts look better on me than joggers. Dem power calves. Joggers make me look like I'm doing Hans and Franz cosplay.

Same reason I'm stuck @ "slim" cut jeans, my calves won't let me go full skinny.

Seriously now I was kidding earlier about gillie suits but I think Guy Harvey shirts have real potential.

Oxn

As I understand, and according to the wheel color, red & green do match, but it's advised to not combine them since you look like a Santa's helper LOLOLOL.

I do have a couple of pink t-shirts, I'll try that to see how it looks.

Yeah, white is a safe bet and light blue works great, too.

Thanks to both of you.

Yea thats why i didnt say full on red but a subset of it,. And loive green is also not a full green. You dont need to worry about looking like santa lol

26506481621_59ff178054_c.jpg

my boys helping me get that perfect angle

shirt - valentino / pants - vintage / jacket - dior homme / shoes - gucci / underwear - derek rose silk boxers

Quick

Banned
The Try Guys Get Style Makeovers (via r/MFA)

Interesting video on the four of them getting a style makeover. Not really too extensive, but interesting enough. Makes me want to take a good look at my closet.

Edit: I also realize that the solution for two of them is to just wear a suit, but I think the content in itself is interesting enough. Maybe not the results for each of them exactly.

giga

The Try Guys Get Style Makeovers (via r/MFA)

Interesting video on the four of them getting a style makeover. Not really too extensive, but interesting enough. Makes me want to take a good look at my closet.

Edit: I also realize that the solution for two of them is to just wear a suit, but I think the content in itself is interesting enough. Maybe not the results for each of them exactly.
I'll be honest, I hated all of that. I'll agree that the premise was interesting and questions they asked about what they wanted to convey with their style choices. But man, I'm giving big 🙅 to that consultant.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Re-posting on the new page.

It isn't easy to find a good pair of sweatpants that look great and fit right. I'll get there, but they're always too small so far. Used to wear size S or M, but now going to try some L. Going for some John Elliott and A.P.C.

Basically wearing this style now: Athletic wear mixed with some clean jackets and monotone sneakers.

Highly recommend Reigning Champ wear, never had a brand before where every single piece I get is amazing in fit, style, quality. Got shorts, sweaters, hoodies, and an awesome black varsity jacket. All made in Canada.

Top Bottom