• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
There are so many arguments between regular members lately and I don’t get it. Stop it.

Play games and be merry.
The desire for conflict and strife runs deep within you humans.

giphy.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Something didn't feel right lol. It's weird how attached to little random images we get.
Felt the same way. As much as I love Joseph Joestar, I feel more at home with the Jason Momoa avatar.

Nobody wants the "third world"
Nobody wants third world lazy people in their country/continent. Nobody has an issue with the so called third world class of people, but European people do have a problem with third world lazy bums that are leeching off of government.
I wanna tell you something. And this true stuff, none of that rosy media bullshit that the media are portraying.
I've been in Germany quite a few times recently. People, immigrants that have come there from Arabic states, more then 70% percent of them don't work. They live off of government welfare and in government apartments. This is true shit, I've seen it with my own eyes and talked to actual people. Like I said, media tries to portray a rosy picture of immigrant arab people that are currently invading Europe, but that's all lies and deception. And these people don't want to assimilate in any way, shape or form. They think it's their god damn country and they impose their own primitive laws and have zero respect for the native residents. And the no go zones. Oh man, I could write you a whole page about the no go zones.
The point here is, nobody has an issue with arab "third world" people coming to Europe, no problem at all. But we do have a problem with lazy bums that don't wanna work and assimilate. Most of those lazy bums in this case, happen to be of arab descent. I got nothing against arab people but I do have a lot against leeches.
And the term third world is utter shit. If it makes you feel any better, Germans and other wealthier nations of Europe think of us Croatians as third world people. Basically, every job that involves physical labour in Germany, chances are you ain't gonna find any German doing it. It's jobs that are performed by Croatians, Polacks, Balkans, Romanians, Turks etc. You get the point.
I don't know, I just wanted to tell you this. I felt like I needed to. You seemed very pissed off in that thread where these topics were discussed and I didn't get a chance to delve further.
Respect brother.

Mista

Banned
Nobody wants third world lazy people in their country/continent. Nobody has an issue with the so called third world class of people, but European people do have a problem with third world lazy bums that are leeching off of government.
I wanna tell you something. And this true stuff, none of that rosy media bullshit that the media are portraying.
I've been in Germany quite a few times recently. People, immigrants that have come there from Arabic states, more then 70% percent of them don't work. They live off of government welfare and in government apartments. This is true shit, I've seen it with my own eyes and talked to actual people. Like I said, media tries to portray a rosy picture of immigrant arab people that are currently invading Europe, but that's all lies and deception. And these people don't want to assimilate in any way, shape or form. They think it's their god damn country and they impose their own primitive laws and have zero respect for the native residents. And the no go zones. Oh man, I could write you a whole page about the no go zones.
The point here is, nobody has an issue with arab "third world" people coming to Europe, no problem at all. But we do have a problem with lazy bums that don't wanna work and assimilate. Most of those lazy bums in this case, happen to be of arab descent. I got nothing against arab people but I do have a lot against leeches.
And the term third world is utter shit. If it makes you feel any better, Germans and other wealthier nations of Europe think of us Croatians as third world people. Basically, every job that involves physical labour in Germany, chances are you ain't gonna find any German doing it. It's jobs that are performed by Croatians, Polacks, Balkans, Romanians, Turks etc. You get the point.
I don't know, I just wanted to tell you this. I felt like I needed to. You seemed very pissed off in that thread where these topics were discussed and I didn't get a chance to delve further.
Respect brother.
What are you on about bruv? I was joking with Matty...

You think I give a shit what people think of me or my people? I represent MYSELF and MYSELF only

Please don't talk like if there aren't European/Americans working all over the world

Come to my country and see them leeching. Peasants back home are living like kings in my country

Last edited:
What are you on about bruv? I was joking with Matty...

You think I give a shit what people think of me or my people? I represent MYSELF and MYSELF only

Please don't talk like if there aren't European/Americans working all over the world

Come to my country and see them leeching. Peasants back home are living like kings in my country
That was I was trying to explain to you. Same thing in Europe.

Is it me or has there been a recent influx of reetards from resetera infiltrating the forum and causing trouble/ban begging?

They really think the mods are gonna fall for their little tricks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom