• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
So, I’ve seen two people now say they’ve recently joined GAF because of the “insiders in the next gen threads”...

What have I missed by ignoring those console war idiot magnets?

Apparently something.

Mista

Banned
So, I’ve seen two people now say they’ve recently joined GAF because of the “insiders in the next gen threads”...

What have I missed by ignoring those console war idiot magnets?

Apparently something.
Half assed ITKs claiming shit. You aren’t missing on anything mate.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
695708.jpg

I think gamers are excited.

Papa

Banned
I like it when I see Nobody_Important Nobody_Important get called out on his bullshit and then notice it says neo-member under the username. Even the newer folks can smell his line of bullshit.

Also when I see his name the "important" is broken up to read

Import
ant

Tiny and small. Loves Cuba. The import ant.

I feel like this needs a cartoon

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Ha ha Ha. Lol. He just seems to be stepping away from his social stuff to take a break? I have no idea, of course, but that seems the most likely thing. I wanted to say something on the off-chance he’s browsing.
It's understandable. Sometimes taking a step back and reflecting on things is what's best. I'm sure he'll be back, we all come back.

Besides, if you get lonely, I'm sure Elektro Demon 2.0 Elektro Demon 2.0 will be more than happy to steal your heart

-Arcadia-

Banned
I enjoy the regular drama from the ban review thread so much. I shouldn’t, but I do. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

As a bonus, it’s also nice that it’s not one of my friends for once.

I too am an insider, and I know for a fact that the PS5 will have 1488 Teraflops and will not only be free, but Sony will give you money for playing on the PS5.

The XSX will have -8 Teraflops, cost $1350 and will murder your family and pets.

No I will not post proof.

Where did this trend even come from, lol? I’ve never seen so many wanna-be insiders in my life. I can’t imagine waking up, and wanting to post a bunch of ridiculous next-gen console fan-fiction for imaginary cred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom