• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-N-E

The heck is an ugoulu

A single hour with wifi access and you've already forsaken your heritage?

black-man-crying-gif-6.gif

PhoenixTank

I'm so very glad I looked for the story behind PorchPirate/Elektro Demon 2.0's ban.
As well as the tag changing while I'm reading the thread. Well played, mods.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
So I am offline for a couple of hours and people start crying rivers about cute tags? What is wrong with you?

Nymphae

Banned
I wonder if the mods will look into alternative action on Brap's next ban considering the effects on the community removing him seems to have. I've never seen more Brap talk than during this recent ban.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I wonder if the mods will look into alternative action on Brap's next ban considering the effects on the community removing him seems to have. I've never seen more Brap talk than during this recent ban.
I think this would be very bad. We do not need new protected members. Let's just hope that Brap learned from the ban and improves his posting style rather than coming up with measures to circumvent future bans.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
UqPpssn.gif

Whilst I’m here, I have Bilbo’s party music stuck in my head. Weird, hey?

Barsinister

Banned
Same. He’s a really good guy. Some political comments have sent my eyebrow off my face, lol, but he’s a fun, cool poster to have around.

He went from being in my top five annoying to among my top ten posters. I like to write things about him as if he won't read it, too. Then again, I do that to all the posters here.

Yoshi Yoshi , just so you know, I enjoy when -Arcadia- -Arcadia- posts, too!

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Half of that artwork in general, really takes a turn for the worse. It’s probably the only time where a crop has looked better.

HA0jOUl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom