• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
giphy.gif

SSRAn.jpg

Nymphae

Banned
There needs to be a way to search within a single thread for a specific user's post, to my knowledge our search engine currently cannot do this.

Sometimes I just want to find a picture that I've posted in a very highly active thread, and it's a nightmare. It would be a hell of a lot easier if I could do an advanced search and just see my posts in a given thread.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
There needs to be a way to search within a single thread for a specific user's post, to my knowledge our search engine currently cannot do this.

Sometimes I just want to find a picture that I've posted in a very highly active thread, and it's a nightmare. It would be a hell of a lot easier if I could do an advanced search and just see my posts in a given thread.
I’ve wanted a similar search function many times.

Nymphae

Banned
Would it even really be difficult to implement? You can currently do an advanced search and look within each Forum and Subforum for a specific user's posts, just need to be able to go one more level and specify a thread.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

You can already do that. There's a limit search to "this thread" function. Then, just search a user's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom