• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barsinister

Banned
Happy days! I found my transvestite back-up Xaero head. And this one is in 3-D!!

aNN5qpU.jpg

How are people able to bypass the 90 day wait period to change username? People chambered brap jokes but were able to change right back. When I go to request it says I still gotta wait

Just curious how this is happening

Thanks for your time

Papa

Banned
How are people able to bypass the 90 day wait period to change username? People chambered brap jokes but were able to change right back. When I go to request it says I still gotta wait

Just curious how this is happening

Thanks for your time

Change it to Courage the Cowardly GAFer

I’ll give u likes

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
You are literally that cringe neckbeard that wears graphic tees from walmart and plays your switch in public but think you're cool because you don't care what other people think even though you look like a huge retard. I guarantee you own a fedora and fingerless gloves.

yLWdH8o.jpg
You’d be shocked and speechless, my little friend.

Tall, dark, handsome, trendy, funny, sexy.

And cool. Let us not forget, cool.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
You are literally that cringe neckbeard that wears graphic tees from walmart and plays your switch in public but think you're cool because you don't care what other people think even though you look like a huge retard. I guarantee you own a fedora and fingerless gloves.

yLWdH8o.jpg
That's just a man praying towards video game Mekka.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Post a pic
No. I keep my real life separate from the internet. There used to be a single pic of me floating around the webs from the dark ages of the internet because of a previous job, but it’s gone now.

And there was one that some mong posted to Facebook, but I made them remove it, black my face out and reupload it.

I’m ready for the armageddon. No one will find me.

CyberPanda

Banned
No. I keep my real life separate from the internet. There used to be a single pic of me floating around the webs from the dark ages of the internet because of a previous job, but it’s gone now.

And there was one that some mong posted to Facebook, but I made them remove it, black my face out and reupload it.

Fair enough. I respect that

I said there should be a name history a while ago, and someone told me it is there on your profile, I'm not exactly sure where.
I was that someone who told you.

It is ironic, JareBear is somehow able to hide his Previous Names history despite changing his name for the third time I think. I would at least like to hide mine since I reverted to my original name.

Actually it does look like "Previous Names" only displays to the person who requested their name change and no one else. Weird.

That said, I understand more why people get upset with name changes. You can't even view their name change history on their profile if someone says where it is.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I was that someone who told you.

It is ironic, JareBear is somehow able to hide his Previous Names history despite changing his name for the third time I think. I would at least like to hide mine since I reverted to my original name.

For his next trick, I wanna see him change his gender

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Dark? Eww yuck!!
The meaning of “dark” in that old phrase is oft debated and a consensus has never been reached.

Some people think it means dark hair and eyes.

Some people think it means a dark complexion.

Some people think it means a mysterious air.

I tend to believe it refers to a rather large penis.

I've seen your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom